Author Topic: Probius on Awareness  (Read 59 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Probius on Awareness
« on: June 21, 2018, 04:21:11 AM »
Teacher: Probius
Subject: Awareness
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 20/06/2018 9.45pm(AEST)

“Probius is my name and I accompany also with Prolotheus and Ophelius.

“You wonder of the authenticity of this connection and you need not be as we who are here with you are just as human one time long ago and relate well in your shoes as to how this is to be.  It is the reason of our relatable experiences that we can be placing such lessons before you. For how can a teacher relay a subject if it is not tasted with all the human emotion and tempers you all go through on a very earthly level?

“I make this a short introduction as we warm up to the more heftier subjects and so we speak on your level so as to get you going to be familiar with our way of meeting you.

“Now the subject today is: Awareness.

“Again, you saw the Plover bird cross your path, this time you notice its frame was smaller than the previous one and, alas, it is a younger bird. Immediately, you noted in your senses, there must be a nest nearby for such a young bird to be about on this section of road. You brake the pedal just enough for it to decide where to go and it quickly moved across the road just in time. That is in your awareness as to how you respond and reckon upon in the natural world you so happen to share with these other creatures.

“Your specie has developed well in attuning to being aware of the surrounds and knowing how to navigate such encroachments that can easily be avoided.

“Why I bring all this up is a lot to do with making the point of being acutely aware of even the slightest happenings, to gain better at being sensitive as well as sensible in what can be confronted in those areas of concern that matter most in your immediate environment.

“This is Probius and you note my presence (and yes with the correct spelling), just as you notice the little bird who happens to appear before you and prompts you to take necessary action as to what can be done. I am like those birds to you and I happen to be around and that is that. Get real and be aware I am here and happy to make some progress so our nesting is worthwhile and good for you.

“I leave it there for now so as to allow you to be warming up to these new signals that you get going with. Thank you and good rest for you as we will speak again shortly.”

End.