Author Topic: The Mentori - Be Eager Students  (Read 114 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
The Mentori - Be Eager Students
« on: June 21, 2018, 08:34:25 PM »
The Mentori - Be Eager Students- 21-Jun-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   The Mentori
Subject:  Be Eager Students
21-Jun-18 7:31 PM  EST   23:31 Z/GMT
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

“Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name”.   what does that mean to you?

“Thy Kingdom come…”  what is the significance of that to your understanding?

“Thy will be done on Earth[Urantia/Nystoria] as it is in Heaven…”   What does that look like in your minds eye?

“These are questions most people never seek the answer for and that is for a variety of reasons.  Perhaps the speaker of the words of this prayer is mindlessly repeating what they have been taught and it is simply rote oratory; perhaps they seek the comfort these words are expected to bring to their mind and soul; perhaps they believe that by repeating the words they have been taught (that Jesus himself suggested) that they are therefore living the life example he himself lived?

“The point I am making here is, what is the intention of the heart behind the words that are spoken?  This is not for you nor I to judge for that is left to the ones to whom the prayer is spoken.  It is the intention of the heart more so than the schooling of the mind that propels the desire to be heard and it is neither the intensity of the emotions nor the desperation of the spirit of the one who prays.

“What are the intentions of our thoughts and prayers; what are the desires of our will and purposes and are they in line with Fathers?  These are questions we each must ever ask ourselves and be honest in our self-discovery.

“We are not a blank slate in our minds for Father to write the “special menu for the day”, we are thinking, reasoning, self-willed beings who are afforded the opportunity to become more than we could ever be alone unless we choose to remain in our pretty little boxes with a ribbon neatly wrapped around it for others to admire and ourselves to look at in smug appreciation.

“We, each free-will gifted creature, have a higher calling, a parade of unwrapped potentials that we can achieve if we only choose to pay attention, ask the questions, seek the answers and walk the paths of self and Father discovery that lays wide-open to us all.  

“Will you choose the intriguing path of untold discoveries to be made and experiential riches to be uncovered by truly seeking the will and ways of the Father and following His guidance throughout that journey?  Will you allow the quest of the unknown to draw you higher as it challenges all you think you know and believe?  Will you allow your horizons to be expanded far beyond your present ability to behold?  Will you search out the fuller meanings and broader perspectives that await your blossoming into their reality?  Do you want to experientially comprehend what it means to be a co-creator?

“I ask you these things that you may ponder their meaning and have you mindful and ready to search out and receive their value for your lives.

“I am the Mentori and my heart is to teach the eager students who desire to learn and grow and anticipate possibilities.”

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.