Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Getting to know Us  (Read 163 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Getting to know Us
« on: June 22, 2018, 01:24:58 AM »
Speaker: Mentori / One without Name and Number
Subject: Getting to Know Us
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 22nd June 2018  07:24 Local 06:24 Z

https://app.box.com/s/jffuilueasvjwhyi9dtutrk6r11mz2xx

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Getting to know Us
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 04:10:21 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Getting to know Us

Lemuel : To begin I would like to say that I have been over the past couple weeks trying to take periods of rest with the agreement of my Beloved, but there have been occasions when I have been, not forced of course, but inspired, shall I say, to transmit again and so here I am and this morning is no different because the all group of Beings is here with me this morning and so I am receiving the Group called Mentori. Prolotheos is here and Ophelia, but I don’t know why, but in the background, so to speak, is One-without-Name-and-Number.

One-without-Name-and-Number : Yes, I am here again Lemuel, I came to you once before last year. The reason why I am here this morning is to impress upon all of you transmitting here on the forum that you have now before you the most wonderful opportunity to work with such an illustruous Group of Beings like never before and I want to encourage you all to take advantages of this.

These Beings are here not because they have been ordered to be here, no they are here because they want to be here. They are pleased to be here, to have this opportunity of being here and working and getting to know you as a group of transmitters and also as individual transmitters. I am One-without-Name-and-Number and so I just want to say these few words to all of you : take advantage of what is now before you, deal with it, because they are here to stay. I bid you a good day.

Mentori : We are known as Mentori, we operate as a Group and we can also operate individually and in such a case you may receive One of Our Names, but it is not important. What is important is that we are here for you.

It has been mentioned before by this one and others, the most  important thing for you to remember always is your intention, what is your intention really, it must be a sincere, heartfelt intention that you desire to work with Us and open-up yourselves to Us on a regular basis.

It is worth repeating that those of you who perhaps have just beginning to transmit, and I doubt for and even fearful of making mistakes, to get it all wrong. Please do  not think these things, because that in fact is your ego. Ego never wants to make a fool of itself and we understand that but don’t allow ego to get in the way. If your intention is sincere and heartfelt, that in and of itself is a great step forward and we are so appreciative of that.

Yes, Lemuel is now thinking of something that perhaps is so pertinent to mention. Many years ago, in the early 60’s, there was a series of books written by someone called Lobsang Rampa. Yes, the first book he wrote became very famous called « The third eye ».

Well, Lemuel is thinking about this because in order for young persons to enter the monastery intellect they were sit outside the gates for days on end. They were fed with water periodically by their family, but they are not moved from that place and we are talking of children from the age of eight to thirteen to become an acolyte to enter the monastery.They were observed obviously from inside, but they were tested, their sincerities were tested, their intentions were tested and finally the gate was opened and they would be invited in.

So, to those of you who are sincere in your intention, the gate will be opened to you also and you will be able to transmit, so please just do it. Now for the rest of you, we are so pleased to be here and we repeat again this is just a beginning and like everything else in the beginning it is little by little, slowly, slowly, we are not here to sweep you away with such wonderful and profound revelations.

No, because that will blow you away, we are not here for that, we are here to become friends with you, real friends, to have a really friendly relationship, Celestials and humans working together, it can be done and it will be done. Think about this, we are here to be friends, we are here to be family, we are here so you will reach the stage where you will talk to us, like you talk to someone in your own living-room.

This is something you can get used to although it can take a little time. You need trust, trust yourself, have faith in yourself and obviously your Beloved Thought Adjusters and Guides are always with you to help you along the way. If you were to know what is really in front of you it would be too much, it is also so wonderful and also so terrible at the same time.

Change is upon all of you and I am sure you must have learned by now, the only constant in this life is change and you have simply to deal with it, there is no other way. Our presence, on a regular basis in your lives will obviously affect your lives for the betterment. You will begin to realize that the changes that are taking place within your own being is simply because you are becoming more and more acquainted with Us and friendly with Us, as family with Us and you will be influenced and changed. In other words, your vibrations will be raised considerably, your light will be increased and extended, it cannot be otherwise.

Be encouraged by these words, because they are true and so my friends, just to remind you, we are here for you, we want to become so acquainted with you all and that you become acquainted with Us. So take advantage of this new beginning because it is so wonderful.

I have nothing more to say at the moment. We are Mentori, We thank you all for listening and We bid you all a good day and a good weekend. Domtia
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:42:51 PM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 12:53:23 PM »
Well, Lemuel is thinking about this in order to enter the monastery in TIBET.
The word that is missing is Acolyte.
I just wanted to correct a couple of things that Clency missed.

Lemuel

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 09:24:56 PM »
Thank you all.  One Without Name and Number, Mentori, Lemuel, and Clency,
This is profound and I'm starting to get the sense that the reason things have seemed quiet lately is that there is an effort underway for celestials that we are less familiar with, to reach deep into us and connect with us at a deeper level.  We are getting transmissions from more personalities now, and the work has begun in earnest internally.  I wonder if others are beginning to feel a inner deeper connection to them.  Its as if they are starting to bond with us and we are expanding in heart to make room for them.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken