Author Topic: Audio Transmission / It´s Your Choice  (Read 220 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / It´s Your Choice
« on: June 24, 2018, 01:24:38 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: It´s Your choice
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time:  24th June 2018  07:24 Local 06:24 Z

https://app.box.com/s/9ukibyh3hgk8j9eg0wtx2sv4y64n8bol

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / It´s Your Choice
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 04:36:12 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

It’s your choice

Beloved/Lemuel : For the all of yesterday, during night and now, Mentori has been on my mind and in my mind and I want to say a few things on their behalf, although I feel they are not with me this morning, but I want my Beloved and I to talk about this group, Mentori, and to say to all of you, it’s your choice, it is your choice.

The Mentori have come knocking at your door and waiting for you to open it. Those who have responded by opening the door and inviting the Mentori in, and by that I mean inviting them into your heart because that is what is required. You have been told many times before what is of the heart is also the soul.

Mentori is a group of Celestial Beings who have come knocking at your door, hoping that you will all open the door and invite them in. They want to be here, they want to be our friends and family and how many have responded. They have left their calling-card to those of you who are undecided in the hope that you will use that card to call on them when your heart tells you to do so.

It is a strange thing, is it not my dear brothers and sisters, that so much of our lives depend not on what you think but on what you feel. If something does not resonate with you, then you have no motivation to do anything about it, but when something does really resonate with you, you cannot help but respond.

You have been told many times, Spirit always bares witness to Spirit or in another words Truth always reconizes Truth, and so it is when you read something for the first time or you hear something for the first time. It will either resonate with you or not. Of course, many times your ego gets in the way and your ego decides immediately whether it is true or false and it does not have the capability to decide one way or the other.

So, the Mentori have come knocking on your doors, those of you who have not responded you have at least their calling-card and you can call them up at any time. Those of you who have responded, opening the door into your heart, you will find out soon enough the effect of that. Your Beloved Thought Adjusters and your Guides who allow you, in a sense, to respond with your heart when something really resonates with you.

So many times here on the forum over the past several years now, circumstances have prevented them from presenting themselves where you all have to come to terms with something that is completely unknown and so there is doubt, but also you have learned to decide one way or the other that something must come from the heart.

I am aware of the emptiness on the forum like a void and nothing can exist in a void, it has to be filled. If you are feeling empty then I suggest you enter into the stillness and have a chat with your Guides and your Beloved Thought Adjuster. Feeling empty and devoid of feelings, many people interpret as a calm before the storm. This may or may not be true my friends.

But I only want to impress upon you the importance of not dwelling on this feeling of emptiness. It is much more productive if you just concentrate on going within and have a talk with your Beloved. The why’s and the wherefore’s and the reasons of many things we do not understand, this is why it is more important to feel and to think.

So, this morning, this Sunday morning, when all is quiet again and seemingly empty. Well it is not my friend, it is not empty, there is nothing empty, nothing can live in a vacuum, it is just that your senses and your interpretation of what is not happening at the moment has made you feel empty.

So, this morning I will only finish by quickly reminding you once again, the Mentori Group have come, they have knocked at your door. Those of you who have not responded, you have their calling-card if you change your mind and for the rest of you, you just wait patiently, knowing with certainty that the Mentori are here with a purpose, a tremendous purpose, to reasons for which will unfold as time goes by.

So be at peace, my dear brothers and sisters, turn inward and be with your Beloved Thought Adjuster and your feeling of emptiness will be filled. I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 09:56:27 AM »
Hello my good friend Lemuel,..., I want to thank you for your beautiful reception of massages from your Beloved and you about the "MENTORI GROUP” and likewise for the message of Malvantra and Ophelius received from Larry,..., all this is very motivating and encouraging at the same time.

Since their introduction to the forum, in my periods of "Stillness" and in my TRing session, I always ask every day to receive their messages and as is the custom in my case,..., it is a "TOTAL SILENCE".

Is my brain able to receive such frequencies?

Are their messages reserved exclusively for the "fused" person?

I make the effort every day but I think I should be patient and hope to receive their messages in my turn.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:58:46 AM by niant2 »

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 10:49:11 AM »
Antonio, dear brother. Why do you persist in thinking there is something wrong
with you. This latest posting and the previous one reveals you are still allowing
your ego to question and doubt your ability to T/R. 
You have been told before that the only thing Spirit requires of you or anyone
else, is your INTENTION.  Is your intention pure and heartfelt?  If it is, there
is nothing else to do.
As you enter stillness, voice your intention, that you are there to receive whatever
may come from Spirit and then just surrender. Be patient and trusting. If nothing
seems to be happening, So What?  Who are you to start questioning Spirit?
Is it so difficult to understand Antonio?
You have done ALL that is necessary by voicing your heartfelt intention.
Ego is an expert in sowing seeds of doubt and mistrust in your abilities.
Recognise them for what they are and pay no attention to them. This is your
downfall. You allow these thoughts to grow and strengthen by focussing on them.

Antonio, there is nothing wrong with you. You concentrate on what you think
you are not receiving. Instead, start thinking about what you ARE receiving,
invisibly though it may seem, and be grateful for that. You are loved, valued and
cherished by Father, like everyone else. Isn´t it wonderful to know that?

Antonio relax!  All is well.

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 11:37:29 AM »
Niant2, I fully encourage you to listen to Lemuel, as he is correct in these matters.

I seem to recall you did transmit and then lost it somehow.  That is also not unusual when your intellect is not satisfied with something to do about how the first one was successful.  Have you ever tried to hold onto a wet fish?  It twists and turns and finally squirts right of your hand back into the stream or ocean.  Trying to transmit with a head full of I am not good enough or something is wrong with myself or I am cursed and on and on is like trying to hold on the prized fish  that wiggles and wiggles to get away from your "I can't!" 

Let me tell you one of my stories learning to transmit.

In 1988 my Adjuster started transmitting to me.  It was terrible and it hurt my head and kept me awake at night.  He was trying to get me to forget I really could not hear Him in spite of me hearing him so much I had a headache bad.  Mover forward to 1995, and all of a suddenly I hear nothing!  Whaaaaa?   For years there after nothing but silence and I kept asking, where are my transmissions?   Then one day in 2003 I really got mad and stopped trying so hard.   It was past midnight of that day and I sat fiddling with other messages I was archiving at the time, and as I was going about that business, I suddenly heard in my ear, a nursery rhyme!  I had no idea why I was suddenly reciting a nursery rhyme!

I paused and sat back in my chair, and let the nursery rhyme run and it was . . . a Tisket a Tasket a Green and Yellow Basket . . . .  it stopped . . . . . . then, Hickory Dickory Dock and that mouse business was repeated . . . .

Well, guess who was trying me out to see if I could transmit with little rhymes I knew since being a very little boy at the time.  They were easy to follow and I knew them by heart, but I was not reciting them!  Then the rhymes stopped and a very affable voice spoke to me loud and clear:  You are now transmitting!  Was that so hard?  

How did this happen Niant2?  I surmise I finally gave up pushing so hard I got into punishing myself all the time I waited to transmit.  Finally I sat down and got busy with a project I promised all to do and became very self forgetful.  The message came in loud and strong and made me laugh since I had not heard those rhymes for decades and I knew I was not reciting them, and when I laughed I relaxed too, and ever since I have never stopped doing transmission work.  Lemuel has you being prepared as you need to be prepared in anticipation of a transmission.  The actual transmission happens when you are relaxed and ready to hear in spite of what else you are doing.  It is a trick on your own psychology and you need a trick or two to get back to what you had for a little while: it is still there!

Blessings to you and yours -  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron was hard to teach.  He was and still is hard to reach when he is unhappy and you Niant2 are very unhappy over sooo many things.  You need a break and some time off in pursuit to find new work and to find yourself centered in your decision to leave the world well done in spite of these problems presently.  I am your Creator Son and Ron is my ward for now as he must learn  the ways of spirit and he fights me tooth and nail to stop bothering his attempts to get things done around the house when he must stop and relax and wait for God to help him through what he now calls hell to live through.  I do not disagree with him on that either.  However, Antonio, you have it much better than this guy and he must learn to yell less when fooled with in his work but he gets so upset we lose him now and then too and that is to his surprise today as well.  Good day.  Michael."

END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 02:51:04 PM »

Lemuel you wrote:
« … This latest posting and the previous one reveals you are still allowing
 your
EGO to question and doubt your ability to T/R… »

Ron you wrote:
« … and became very SELF FORGETFUL … » and « … The actual transmission happens when you are relaxed and ready to hear in spite of what else you are doing… »

I have to concord with your very constructive remarks my friends,..., ‘Ego’ and ‘Self forgetful’ are indeed my downfalls.
Thank you for telling me the truths, I will work hard on my bad qualities that prevent me from transmitting freely as I did a few months ago, ..., relaxed and ready to hear the voices of the spirits again.
Thank you for your valuable advice Lemuel, Ron and Father Michael of Nebadon !!!

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »
Antonio--I must put my 2 cents worth in here now as what with Lemuel and Ron have told you.  I received a transmission from Malvantra Melchizedek last night and will be posting it in a few minutes.  In it he reminds us all that we receive with the heart and the mind.  The intention is also key.  You can feel as well as "think" them.  For Ron it was nursery rhymes that his Adjuster used to get his attention.  For me it was, and sometimes still is lyrics to songs that I have not heard in years.  Its all there waiting for you, and I know you can do it. The hard part for me is not so much the hearing part, but the RECOGNIZING part.  Too many time my mind is just out to lunch when I should be more aware of what is coming to me.  
Good luck, as we all wait to hear more from our celestial friends through you.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken