Author Topic: Seek Our Council  (Read 135 times)

LarryG

Seek Our Council
« on: June 24, 2018, 08:55:17 AM »

Malvantra/ Ophelius – Seek Our Council – Larry Gossett – Florida – 24 June 2018

Speakers: Malvantra/ Ophelius
Subject: Seeking Our Council
Category: New Written Transmissions
Winter Park, Florida – 24 June 2018 – 08:45 EDT
T/R: Larry Gossett

MALVANTRA -
“This is Malvantra and yes I see that you have come to establish a link and connection this day. I am quite pleased that you and Lemuel, Sue,  and Amethyst have so openly and quickly acknowledged the new information and  announcement that I am to be your direct Supervisor in the times that lie directly ahead.   You and any others on the forum are included in that notice, for none of you are excluded in the preparations for this work  with those who will be incarnated on the planet and those who remain in Spirit as  consummate guides, teachers and advisors  Trust and believe, as I tell you, that the work to be done is in need of any and all of you .   Stand fast and continue on with the work of transmitting for it is your doing of it that will  make it to your advantage for each of you personally for your won growth in soul and in spirit and for the Missions.  The details and plans are , as all of you know, are being redrawn and the work continues to gain the approval from those that have such responsibilities to see this thing get on the ground  on Nysatoria.

“This introductory connection, as we establish this type of circuitry with you and others, will serve you well  and will serve the Missions well in the weeks, months and well into the years ahead.

“I tell you, as a matter of fact, that all that you do to keep abreast of the changes that are revealed will allow you the time and energies to make the needed adjustments to your thinking and your spiritual perceptions, and ultimately your understanding.   You have all done well to stand fast, albeit it would be better for each of you to stay better engaged showing your commitment to this avenue of learning through being an active member here and  to be more actively  in your responses, but be that as it may,,  your faith and commitment has continued to develop and has grown in ways that you may not even be aware of.   We truly appreciate the ways that all of you have grown  for there was a time ,not too long ago when the membership would have been all a flutter with writings of discontent, withdrawals,  and yet you who remain have done so exceptionally well  in accepting these many changes and not broken stride nor faith, nor purpose in these Missions, and for that steadfastness we recognize you in these achievements.

“I keep this brief and remind any and all of you that Spirit  welcomes your growing awareness each and every day.    For today I bid you a good day and know that we shall work together and come to know each other as these new directions are being prepared and brought to bear for Nystoria.    I bid you good day . 

(I notice a very subtle and different change in energy….)

OPHELIUS -
“Yes , My presence around you does bring a change of energy and brings Me, Ophelius, to  the forefront of your mind and thoughts as you cock a keen and listening ear to hear My voice within your thoughts and it is to your credit, as it is for all of you, to be able to notice these  different energy signatures, even if you do not pick up a specific name.     You have not always been apt to be able to  do this and it speaks well for all of you to be able to discern these subtle changes.   As you improve and advance in your studies and in your experiences with this T/R work, this recognition will be heightened.

“It is a pleasure for the Mentori to come and be active again as  We have so much to share with you as time and the situation is presented.   I have only this to tell you .    What you and We do together is designed for a future estate that heralds in these new directions that all  and can and are participating with.    Keep us in your thoughts and ask for Our messages..    Our voices and energies are definite and different and as you listen you will soon be able to distinguish the subtle intonations that are expressive of Our way and Our particular messaging.   This should be and can be quite the exciting, encouraging, inspiring, and  can  embolden each of you to  stay the course which will surely be challenged and tested in the trials ahead.   I close this for now …. I was indeed curious to see if you would come and seek My message and council and I will remain  available to you as you call on My name and request My message and guidance so I urge you to  keep your attendance  and honor your commitment as it is truly the desire that moves you forward.   I encourage you all to seek the teachings and council of the Mentori, for it is both our pleasure just as it is yours.  Good day.”

end

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Seek Our Council
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 12:23:01 PM »
Well done Larry!

I see now what Ophelius means as your transmission is suddenly very speech oriented instead of worship oriented as you tended to do in the past.  That is not a criticism but a fact you should note very well.  Transmissions you get are frequently through Mother Spirit, and do not forget she is the one who originates Worship and Wisdom Adjutants.  In most of your previous transmission work, you relied on the Adjutants of Worship in particular and often with the Adjutant of Wisdom with it in your transmit work.  I really like the change and you do too as I can tell it from how you put this down on paper very well. Congratulations.  Now here is Ophelius:

OPHELIUS:   MENTORI GROUP ORIENTATION DAY FOR US -

"Ron changed destiny for us by calling upon us to work with all of you.  I am sure you do not know that, but Ron knew our work from decades ago and lamented we were no longer around.  He looked us up on tmarchive.org and found Prolotheos and me there waiting to be heard again and he published some of our work as old transcripts too good to let lie.  Now the truth of the matter is that you Larry heard us frequently but ignored us a something you thought you said in your own mind.  Not so.  You are so prone to over excitement you need a lesson in how to handle nerves for a change.  Ron was even worse a good number years ago and Michael removed the nerves that caused that in his thorax today of all things!  In any case, listen to me, ALL of YOU:

"I am being trained today with another five of us we call ourselves MENTORI.  I am so proud of that name I want to share how we came upon using it.  Many millennia ago we three who started this wondered if we could get permission to work the time space areas of creation.  We are all highly placed spirit and some of us are Deity these days, but never mind that.  We all wanted to work with humans to learn what drove that low order of God-knowing creatures.  We found that Nebadon in particular needed our favors and petitioned the Creator Son, to ask him if we could be used in Nebadon.  He quickly responded he would take all the help he could and let us use Urantia at the time as a place to try our experiments.

"Lo and behold we found a transmitter to our liking right away and Ron knows him as Christ Maurus, who still works for George Barnard, but seldom transmits the Mentori any more.  Barnard transmitted me about six weeks ago so un-successfully that we decided to seek better grounds for our serious work teaching about spirit and good lessons on humility and human suffering.  Now we learn that George Barnard is fully and entirely disgusted with Ron for picking the Mentori up as his so we can work well with the rest of you and the world on this wonderful forum anyone would be proud to have fielded these days.  It is one of the few discussion forums that has any sense to it and actually trains transmitters to come forward and do their work with us.  However, George is still trying to transmit Ophelius and cannot seem to get a full message down and that is the result of an adjustment problem in Ophelius, that is too hard to explain here, but Ron fixed us all good by asking for some help to end the flagging spirits on this site and we gladly applied and Michael was delighted to take us on here.

"I am Ophelius, and I am the noisy one usually in the Mentori group established now to use this site as our teaching base.  You are happy with that I know Ron, but what you do not know is that the Mentori have petitioned the Ancients of Days to use you as our primary spokesman like Chris Maurus used to do until he lost interest in our work for lots of reasons we do not go into here.  Nonetheless, Ron you are our spokesman and you say you are proud to be so.  I am truly happy Ron has a sense of humor since we all need a brush up on human punning, but he goes further than that and really surprises us with his venom toward society and its stupidity over issues it thinks are so important that they dominate the news day in and day out.  BBC is his favorite news program and they are getting sloppy too.

"We learn today that Ron has been disclosed on high with his universe name.  This time it is the Father Himself which disclosed it since no one on Paradise knew what to call him (Ron:  is it Jackasia, Hosts of Heaven?)  It is an unusual name having twelve (12) characters in length with lots of Ancients of Days symbols in it for posterity.  I see he laughs about its length too- - just like his posts to this forum!  It has to do with Justice and his anger over theh poor use of it on this planet in particcular and the unusual ability he has to nail people to the wall for being nasty customers after the fact.  It was no accident he knew he had Nazi recruits coming to this site to learn what to do to join the party in South America.

"In any case Michael is in receipt of his unvierse name Father derived for sure, and it is so unusual we ask Michael to comment on it:"  Ophelius

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Larry: you are about to receive your full universe name too and that is derived, not from the Father as Ron's is, but from the Archangel of Record show resides near you to be sure you do not fuse in flames as you are that close with Ron too and we need to keep you both available for our work very soon on Nystoria.  Your name Larry is for training to be a Mighty Messenger and Ron is probable One Without Name and Number, and while we are at it, this too:

"Lemuel you received your universe name last week when it looked like you might have to go back to the hospital and Ron is very happy to hear you are going to make it now as he prayed for you extensively to be feeling good and happy again.  Your name indicates you too are a Mighty Messenger.  You have to become a Finaliter first as Ron does too.

"Amethyst, your universe name is not available yet as you are not fully formed as a Finaliter just yet and that is due to your constant bickering with God over who does what in your mind and then to learn you were wrong in all cases.  Your remind Ron truly of his teaching to his friends in high school how to do a chemistry formal and he has it so wrong he refuses ever to teach chemistry again!  In any case stop teaching so hard you mistake one thing for the other and muss your spirit hair all up to the point the Archangel of Record does not quite know where to assess your perfection duties just yet.

"Sue Whiley, aren't you the one!  You have a name similar to Ron and they both indicate that you are a pair of humans that will be transformed by the Paradise Trinity into something not quite usable in finality, and that is for work in the outer space regions where you both gather people around you to work the ideals of insouciant absonite humans back to normal and bring them the Justice they deserve.  Ron asks, 'is that assingment like bathing in a lily pond?'  Yes, Ron it is.  Now this:

"We had a rough morning again with Ron over his feet swelling now and his head aching again and his discourse to eat has given him a lot of indigestion too today.  He is not a farty-five but a dignified seventy-six and please stop this Ron!

"Finally, we have it in good discourse this morning that the Mentori have recruited five more group members and Ron will let you know who they are when they are allowed to tell you.  Good day.  Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania