Author Topic: An introduction from Ophelius!!!  (Read 183 times)

niant2

An introduction from Ophelius!!!
« on: June 25, 2018, 01:24:43 AM »

Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Ophelius
 Subject:
An introduction from Ophelius!!!
 Category: Threads for New Transmissions
 T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                      

Monday, June 25, 2018, 00:10 am Canada

Good evening Father, this is your son, Niant2(Antonio) to be at your service and for my TRing work session.
If this is your will Father, I desire sincerely from my heart and my soul to receive a message from the Mentori group!!!
I am reading in my mind the word Ophelius!,…, I can feel the pressure in my forehead.

« Niant2, as you call yourself, this is Ophelius, one of the member of the Mentori group.
« You have been sensing us since the beginning of our presence, here in the forum.
« You have to keep on staying focused on this late hour.
« Tonight, this is only a introduction to take the time and let you sent my presence at this instance.
« You have been well informed by Ron Besser, Lemuel, Larry, Sue, Amethyst , ..., of the why of our presence here in your planet Hystoria, it is to teach you and to prepare for you, to your desire to transmit Spirit voice and to built your confidence in your TRing work.
« This beautiful world have to be purified and change to it full beauty, as the Father wish it.
« This my dear humain associate, you do not even can't dream of what is instore for you and your colleague in the Serara forum.
« It is important that you stay focus, just accept your life as it is and keep on your work in your TR abilities, be relax and let the words flow gentely in your mind just I am giving you so simplely
« We finaly have the chance to connect together this evening and I will certainly come back to you and deliver you, little by little, lessons and messages to transmit to your members and guesses of this Serara Forum.
« Tonight, this will be a short message, an introduction and it will be interresting  to know you better and to work with you and all this because Father wish is it!
« Thank you Niant2 for requesting my presence, you did sent me and this is a good start!!!,…, have a pleasant night!.

Thank you Ophelius for your encouragong and wonderful message!!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:34:55 AM by niant2 »

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: An introduction from Ophelius!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 03:22:20 AM »
Antonio,
I love your simplicity in use here and being available at such odd hours of the night to take even a blimp and you took a good amount to get started with. Rest well and may you continue to tread this. I admire that you stay with your guns to get the results. What a brave one to share, thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 08:25:47 AM »
Anthony, I want to publicly acknowledge your recent work and success and encourage you  to have the trust and confidence in the abilities that you have worked so hard to achieve.
Sometimes one has to just stop worrying and just write something, anything as you invite spirit for a message.   Believe me , since I am a perfected "worry wart"... as the crux of what I received this morning is "JUST DO IT"

Early on, I would just start writing and  eventually Spirit will take over.   I can tell you truly that self  imposed recriminations and harsh self judgements are not your friend!   Love you Buddy!   LarryG

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 03:22:11 PM »
Wonderful Antonio, YOU DID IT!

I admire your perseverance.  Keep going, you're in good hands.

SophiaVeronica