Author Topic: Audio Transmission / I am so blessed.  (Read 64 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / I am so blessed.
« on: June 26, 2018, 06:22:38 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: I am so blessed
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/time: 26th June. 2018  12:22 Local  11.22 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ixndf3u3jn5q77x496jqctc8npp57o2v

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / I am so blessed.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:41:14 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

I am so blessed

Beloved/Lemuel : Our chat this morning is entitled « How blessed I am », indeed yes, how very blessed I am. To-day, I can’t help thinking about what I did sixty years ago to-day, I know it is incredible. Sixty years ago to-day seems just like yesterday, on the 26th of June 1958 is the day I joined the army in England and it was the start of a career of just under 16 years.

I was parachuting with air-borned forces before my 19th birthday in September and looking back now, I think somebody has made a terrible mistake, because that could not have been me, could it ? Now, that must be somebody else, it was not me. Well of course it was me, but the point is, I am sure you had the same experience when you look back of your life many years.

It is difficult to accept the fact, but it was you who did a certain thing, who was in a certain place with certain person, but in fact it was you, although it is hard to accept. So, 60 years ago to-day started my military career and of which I was very grateful and as I say at the beginning, I want to name this little chat : how very blessed I am.

Also to realize that I have many times over the years how much we change and as I mentioned before the only constant in this life is change, because life is change. There are cycles of 21 years that are repeated throughout entirety of one’s life. The first 7 years spiritual, 7-14 mental, 14-21 physical. I talked about this before.

So the next cycle of 21 years will take 42 years of age and then 63 years of age and then 84 years of age, etc. I am not quite 84 yet, but it is not too far away, I will soon complete 79 years. Anyway, ooohhh !! look at this, is this beautiful or what, I am looking at a cloudless sky. In the Pyrenees, on the tips of the mountain, there is still some snow, I am surounded by green and the trees and the silence now at this moment.

It’s wonderful, I am so blessed to be able to come and enjoy this everyday. Oh, thank God, thank you my Beloved. Oh, how very blessed I am and I am sure all of you, my dear brothers and sisters, here on  the forum, you also have moments like this I am sure, where you reminisce the things of the past, hopefully enjoyable ones.

I think it is a strange quirk of human nature when one looks back, we tend to look at things through rose spectacles glasses (I think that is the expression). We only remember the good times and the happy times and that is just as well. We all have that happy times, but when you look back over your shoulder it is the happy times that one remembers, the friends that we have so long ago.

Looking back to our infancy and how much we love each other really, but we were too young to know and appreciated. In a way it’s a tragedy, we loose that ability, that natural ability to love quite innocently as a child throughout our infancy, but looking back, it almost brings tears to one’s eyes, think about the little friend that we had so many years ago.

Anyway, here we are this morning in one of our favourite places and as I say looking back, it really is amazing, how quickly time flies by. They do say life is in the blink of an eye and of course it really is true. Looking back over 60 years, it is just like yesterday and I can remember so many things, but ask what I had for lunch yesterday, I don’t have a clue, but I think it is probable the same for most of us.

I wish I could really impart to all of you at this moment how beautiful it is here and this is why I love so much be in the country, being with our Mother Nature. It is so calming and in fact it almost forces oneself to be opened. One cannot be closed when one is surrounded by such beauty. The trees, the sky, the birds.

Ooohhh !! I am so blessed, so very blessed and I wish with all my heart that each and everyone of you are also very blessed in your lives and that you give thanks and praise to Our Heavenly Father for such a life. How beautiful and wonderful life can be and is in a moment like this. I hope I have been able to share something of this with all of you this morning.

So, this is Lemuel and my Beloved. That’s wonderful, thank you for listening, have a wonderful day until next time. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / I am so blessed.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 04:52:46 AM »
Polski : Kwitujemy pobłażaniem indiańskie bajki o mamie-ziemi, ale od paru dni chodzi mi po głowie myśl, którą mogę traktować również jako wniosek z czytania Księgi Urantii : Wszystko, co powstaje, istnieje, znika w każdej chwili, również dzięki nam osobiście, czyż nie jest wynikiem działania tak wielu istot we wszechświecie, aż do Piewszego Żródła – myśl która pewnie będzie nam towarzyszyć zawsze, nie tylko w naszym obecnym życiu, więc co się dziwić amerykańskim indianom.
Domszia

English: We are indulging in indulgence of Indian tales about mother-earth, but for a few days I have thought in my head, may be also as a conclusion from reading the Urantia Book: Everything that arises, exists, disappears at any moment, also thanks to us personally, is it not the result of the action of so many beings in the universe, until the First Source? - a thought that will surely always accompany us, not only in our present life, so what's to be surprising for American Indians.
Domtia
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:40:10 AM by Andre_P »