Author Topic: Do This Work in Joy  (Read 137 times)

LarryG

Do This Work in Joy
« on: June 26, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »

Malvantra – Do This Work in Joy – Larry Gossett – Florida – 26 June 2018

Teacher: Malvantra
Subject: Do This Work In Joy
Category: New Written Transmissions
Winter Park, Florida – 26 June 2018 -  09:00 EDT

MALVANTRA -
“This is Malvantra  and I suggest you to take a few moments to center, clear your mind and let go of those feelings that have occasionally haunted and hampered your efforts.    It is as a new day for all of you.  It is with renewed dedication and renewed opportunity as you can do with each new effort, as we come now to work together for  your Soul’s growth and continue on upon this extraordinary journey  with Spirit  as  these moments of  clearing can dispel any and all obstacles that stands strewn along your path, even though these obstacles are some of your greatest teachers and give you the most profound lessons.

(I now take a few moments to breathe and center, “catch and release” and as our good friend Michael Queens  accurately named it, calm our “monkey  minds”.)

“Let us continue on now and allow My thoughts to be as yours, at your request and beckoning   My work with each and everyone of you is there to give you, specifically, the direction that is best suited for you now.   My supervision is naturally geared to definite Spirit endeavors  and levels but, know too, that I will be giving, teaching  and  advising you on other matters that are sometimes more on material levels.  I shall present lessons on quite practical subjects as well, on  protocols in dealing with Spirit and with  Celestial Beings who will be representing Paradise, Nebadon, and in general all beings who are come to serve to get these Missions “on the ground” as is so often stated.  I will , as well, be giving instructions on how and when to work with dignitaries of this world’s
 Governments, which I know for some of you is of great interest.  Naturally we will touch on dealing with Nystoria’s humanity at large since chaos and fear and the like  has been determined and forecasted as Nystoria is such a troubled  and violent planet and much is expected during the initial days.

“I realize all of you have your individual paths, your individual desires, and your rightful attitudes and belief systems that make all of you who and what you are.  With My Supervision we can coalesce all of these various factors that you each have as individuals into a unity and in  those coordinated efforts that make up the teamwork that has been talked about in the past few days.   Being in a team with Spirit  when dealing with unseen  Spirit Personalities and Beings and through your dedicated faith, is a construct that has only been hinted at and we, together have much work to accomplish to ready all of you for continued service.

“I know that most of you yearn for the day when  the Missions are brought forth and that the circumstances will be made available when the  things of this world will no longer hinder you and you can devote  most of your time effort and energies directly to the Missions.  And I can assure you that that time soon comes if all goes as planned right now.

Until that much anticipated time, dear ones, continue on in your learning, studies,  practice on better and deeper concentration,  and hone your abilities to be more open to listening and receiving.   We talk of living in service to the Father, which also means living and doing  through each act and action you take that can be and is the direct result of  knowing and doing the Father’s Will for this IS the very service to Him that you all seek to do.

“ We as the Melchizedeks are indeed the Teachers of the Universe and this is not only the divine purpose of our Order but is also  the very joy and pleasure of what We do and accomplish for the Universes of Time and Space.  For all of you, know this well,  DO THIS WORK IN JOY.

“To be  under the direct Supervision of a Melchiedek as Myself , will quicken your advancement as you learn  how to best  follow the direction and supervision that I offer to you.   There are ways that you will learn and experience that will be new to you and they will be much more exacting and efficient as we work together.   It is a proud and honored moment for all of  us, is it not, dear ones.?

“As we get to know one another . as we experience even the beginnings of this  initial recognition and introductions together, your experience of this quickened growth that I speak of will, of necessity,  take you to new and expanded levels of understanding.

“  Accept this great gift and opportunity and use it in your concepts and ideals of service to both the Father and to mankind.  I tell you truly that each of you here and others that may come under the supervision that now is afforded you, will be as effective  and proportional to the energy, time, and effort that you put in to it.   And so it goes with all experience that is worth while.

“I close this off for now as I have much work to do  to bring others to this place that you now find yourselves.    We are one and we serve in delight and with pleasure,  the Will and Purposes of the Father.   Good day to all of you…….This is Malvantra.

“And Yes it is as simple and easy as this.    Have fun and pleasure with our time together….. Do this in mind, in heart, in good humor, and do this work in the great JOY OF SERVICE.”

end

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Do This Work in Joy
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:23:40 PM »
“I realize all of you have your individual paths, your individual desires, and your rightful attitudes and belief systems that make all of you who and what you are.  With My Supervision we can coalesce all of these various factors that you each have as individuals into a unity and in  those coordinated efforts that make up the teamwork that has been talked about in the past few days.   Being in a team with Spirit  when dealing with unseen  Spirit Personalities and Beings and through your dedicated faith, is a construct that has only been hinted at and we, together have much work to accomplish to ready all of you for continued service.

Malvantra and Larry,
Thank you for this.  It is so wonderful to know that our individual skills and talents will be coordinated into a cohesive team for the best possible outcomes!  I think this will be a thrilling experience for us all.  Great post Larry.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:48:43 PM »
Larry, let me just say that transmit was crisp and professional.  Boy are you moving up fast to qualify for a top position in the transmit galaxy soon enough with Malvantra coaching you!  He also pointed out and seems to have cleared your nerve problem that takes you off message quickly.  That is what I mean that this transmission has you knowing how to walk through them and get every jot and tittle out your teacher/transmitter.  It is mostly nerve control in an otherwise supremely confidant transmitter called Larry Gossett.  Congratulations!

Dear Amethyst, I am also seeing a nice change in confidence for you.  You do excellent transmissions too and your nerves need not as much control as Larry's do, but you have made more statements in the last ten days than almost your entire career as a member her over the pat year.  I really like to see that and it is proof you are moving quickly in your growth as you are self worthy and we need you and Larry really bad to help handle the load coming our way of transmits once these Missions are visible mostly.  Also congratulations on dancing with the stars so well!   RON
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 08:05:36 PM »
Ron--Thank you for the encouragement.  It means a lot.  For some reason I have been getting transmissions streaming in after such a long dry spell, I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get another.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken