Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ A Spiritual Boot - Camp  (Read 122 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ A Spiritual Boot - Camp
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:23:27 AM »
Speaker: Malvantra Melchizedek
Subject: A Spiritual Boot-Camp
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona,Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 27th June. 2018  07:22 Local  06:22 Z

https://app.box.com/s/90sacn4mr5t6w096ngv0pcm7fpwei1gn

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ A Spiritual Boot - Camp
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 05:13:58 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

A Spiritual Boot-Camp

Malvantra Melchizedek : Good morning, I am Malvantra Melchizedek, good morning Lemuel, yes it was Me talking to you, to your mind during the time while you have a breakfast this morning. You were thinking of the possibility of what you have read recently through Amethyste and Larry, that it may influence what you receive from me.

I want to tell you, please do not concern yourself about these things. It is a never to go that there will be great similarities between what one transmitter receives and what another transmitter receives from the same Celestial.

What is important, as you well know yourself, as you have said so many times, it is your intention that is the most important of all, and now that being said, let me, not just as an introductory talk but also a general talk to invite all of you to think about what is ahead of you in the following terms.

Like all newly recruited soldiers you all have to face « boot-camp », you all have to face the master sergeant and for the next few weeks, you will go through hells, so to speak. Well let me assure you, it’s not gone to be like that.

The boot-camp that we have planned for you will be gentle and calm and with love, not the same thing you would experience from a master-sergeant, no. I say that because obviously you all need to learn the same basic things, you all need to learn protocol, how to be with the Celestials and the thousands and one other things.

Because in the future, some of you will be used to travel to foreign countries, to meet foreign dignitaries, heads of state, heads of government, even royalty in some places, in some instances. So, you must know how to conduct yourselves in such company. You all understand this, I am sure, and recognize the need for this.

Also bear in mind that we are talking about a future that may be many decades ahead, because you will be used for many years to come. Your individual life extensions have not been decided yet nor will it be decided upon for some time and that is due to the fact mainly depending on your ability to learn and accept what we are here to teach you and also in line with your natural talent is.

You all know that when Father gave you your personality it is unique like no other in all creation. You do not what that is, but you will in the future, because we will have to discover that and let me tell you when the moment comes that you realize who you are, what you are and why you are in terms of one day presenting your total personality to stand before God, that day will be a wonder to you and all of us.

So, Lemuel relax in the knowledge that you and all the others will be taught individually after boot-camp, so to speak. You are also so different and you, as you well know Lemuel, mostly in your heart and ever in your mind, but you do have a very keen mind and you put that into use at the dictates of your heart and that is what it should be.

But there is much more to you than you are aware and it is the same for all of you. Slowly but surely, we will bring the real you to the forefront. This will take time, because everything that are exposed to you now, that is to say the whole, the totality of who you are, it will just blow you away and so no that cannot be done and in any case that will always incur a danger of all disappearing in a perfect smoke.

Chariot of fire as they call it so we cannot allow that to happen, so first it to say that you will all go now through a gentle boot-camp of learning and experiencing the basics of what is required of you and then little by little you will receive your private tuition and for us that is a great joy.

There will be others to come and to teach. You are aware now that Mentori is here with such a wonderful group of high ranking Spiritual Beings and They are going to be here for a very long time. So, between them, between Myself and others, you will be taught in the ways of Spirit and also in ways that you cannot imagine at the moment.

You will have great joy and excitement in learning all these things as we have also great joy and excitement in teaching you these things. It is two ways, the teacher learns from students and the students learn from the teacher and it has always been the case and will always be the case. Is it not just that wonderful ?

So, thank you Lemuel for allowing me in this morning and we will have many conversations in the future and let this serve as an introductory chat, not just for you but for the others as well. That is all for to-day Lemuel, I have nothing else to say at the moment, I bid you and everyone else a very good day. Thank you. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

LarryG

Re: Audio Transmission/ A Spiritual Boot - Camp
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 08:29:38 AM »
Lemuel, thanks for a very well done and important message and recording.  Much of what you have taken really hits home!   LarryG