Author Topic: Ophelius talk about being stress free and relax!  (Read 172 times)

niant2

Ophelius talk about being stress free and relax!
« on: June 27, 2018, 10:32:56 PM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Ophelius
 Subject: Ophelius talk about being
stress free and relax!!!!!!
 Category: Threads for New Transmissions
 T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Laval(near Montreal),Qc Canada                  
Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 12:30 pm Canada

( Today, I had to pass an interview for a new job, I had arrived far too early for the interview, not stressed and completely relaxed so much that I felt that famous frontal pressure and in the center of my eyes,..., there is someone knocking on the door to enter my mind and I proceed immediately in stillness. )

( This is a short reception, the moment was magical and I wanted to share with you this little parcel of my life and this with "The extraordinary presence of OPHELIUS" at my side. )

“That's right Niant2, You have felt my presence again and I am pleased to reconnect with you in this beautiful sunny and warm day,..., this is Ophelius!
“I can feel that you are quite relax even you are about in one hour go true an interview for a new job and this is excellent!
“This is a lesson to you my dear friend, going to an 'interview for a job' or going into 'Stillness' receiving messages by your 'TRing work session' is the same attitude to follow. As your colleagues from the Serara forum verbalize to you: “There is no need for stress and anxiety”.
“I know that your interview his schedule at 14 o’clock this afternoon, time is getting short and I know that everything will work out for you.
“Be relax, be yourself, like Larry G. Wrote to you this morning and he is right, you have to thrust and be confidant with your abilities to receive transmission and remember that Father have give you a special gift!
“Again, it was pleasurable to speak to you and have a nice and calm, relax day,..., and best luck for your interview.

Thanks a lot Ophelius for your beautiful words, and to always remember as much as possible to be calm and relaxed and finally, as my beloved Jesus said so well: "ONE DAY AT A TIME!"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 09:04:03 AM by niant2 »

niant2

Re: Ophelius talk about being stress free and relax!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 02:29:05 PM »
Just to inform you, Ophelius that my candidacy for a new job was not retained!!!

You were wrong on this, it did not work out for me and I'm still unemployed!!!

I have been unemployed for 7 months now. This after talking about "THE FATHER" in my last job and it was a very very lucrative job!!!