Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Change your reality.  (Read 56 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Change your reality.
« on: June 28, 2018, 06:08:14 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Change your reality.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ time: 28th June. 2018  12:07 Local  11:07 Z

https://app.box.com/s/h7jtnxi2nc5i9r8pf8tsocw2oos75vk3

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Change your reality.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:34:37 AM »
Hi Lemuel, I hope you are regaining your strength and making a full recovery.I was using the exact same metaphor a couple of days ago when contemplating about my outlook on the Serara forum,and yes I do feel more of a spectator than one of the players on the team.It`s not that I like being on the sideline but I don`t have much choice since I cannot T/R.I`m sure there are others on the forum who agree with me on this.Well in anyway I`m not giving up and as they say "practice makes perfect". all the best and Domtia.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Change your reality.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 08:17:07 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Change your reality

Beloved/Lemuel : I have been wondering what to talk about this morning when suddenly the words appeared in my mind : « Change your reality ». I am thinking about those of you who are guests on the forum and those who just read the forum and thinking that you are just like spectators at a foot for match, that is to say always spectators and never participants.

Perhaps, one or two of the players that you admire would like to be like one of them, but nevertheless something seems to be holding you back and you prefer to remain a spectator. Well, looking back I can honestly say I never had that problem, I always wanted to be a participant and I want to try to encourage you that you can indeed change your reality, because that in fact is what we are talking about : the change of reality.

From the moment you open your eyes in the morning until you close them at night, you live the reality that you created. Your believes, your ideas, the way you have been grown-up and brought up from your families, all these things help you to develop your reality and you live your reality from moment to moment, because in fact you just live your thoughts.

But it comes a time when you are able to observe your thoughts instead of just living your thoughts and that is wonderful moment because at that moment you have the realisation that you can change your thoughts. Ask yourself, why do I keep thinking the same thoughts everyday. Now, you realize that if you want to be different to-morrow, you start thinking differently to-day.

The change of reality, it can be done and it is not as difficult as you may first suppose. It is true when it is said that old habits die hard, also they say « better the devil you know than the one you do not know ». Well, some of these old sayings do indeed have an element of truth, but the point is : you can change if you want to change.

If you are tired of living the same routine everyday from morning to night, thinking the same things, doing the same things, sayings the same things and being the same everyday, then you need to change your reality. So, instead of remaining a spectator, those of you here on the forum who are guests and readers, as I mentioned earlier, you can participate.

It is a turning point in your life, an opportunity to be something that you could never imagine before. Yes, indeed, you can be different, if you want to be different. If you want to change, then obviously you must be the change and so stop sitting on the sidelines and look at everybody else on the playing field when you can join them yourself.

The change of reality is a change of life. I am not going to say to you that a change is necessarily better, but I can tell you it will be very different and this in fact is what it is all about : a different reality. At the same time, it must be admitted that you are all slaves to the system that is put upon you from birth until death.

There is no a great deal you can do about that, because in fact this is the leftover from the rebellion so many years ago. Nevertheless, what is important is your attitude on a daily basis and we come back to the fact, if you want to be different to-morrow, then please start thinking different to-day.

There is certain things that you cannot do, you cannot change the world, you cannot change the system, but you can change the way you think, you can become a player, instead of just a spectator. So, please think about these things. The change of reality will do you the world of good, I am sure.

Well, I think I have said enough on this subject, it is quite easy to understand really, but perhaps it is easier said than done, I suppose for many of you, but nevertheless, please think about it, change your reality and become a participant and you will see a great change in your life which I suggest will be a great change for the better.

I thank you for listening, this is Lemuel and my Beloved, signing off for to-day and so until next time I bid you all a very good day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.