Author Topic: Our Planetary Supreme  (Read 180 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Our Planetary Supreme
« on: June 28, 2018, 01:36:57 PM »
Good evening all!
For the past couple of days, I have been thinking of our Planetary Supreme.
Is it still URANTIA?  Or has She been given the same new name of NYSTORIA?
 It has been some time since hearing anything about our beloved Planetary
Supreme and I would like an update on Her present status.
Perhaps you Ron, can give us some information.
Thanks.
Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Our Planetary Supreme
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 03:42:34 PM »
Lemuel, this is just crazy to the human animal that I am!  Yesterday, I asked the identical questions.  But I let the answer go because I thought it was my personal inquiry and just lightly dropped the matter.  Now you show up with the identical question as though you were listening to someone who repeated my questio for you to answer.  Well, I see it is still a question and okay.

What I heard from God the Supreme in Havona was a strict interpretation he was not talking about any of that yet.  That cooled me a little and took note he said little else.

However, Gaia chirped in then and I said to her, "are you going to stay with Gaia and duck the entire question?"  She replied she had not intention be to be called Gaia any longer but there was no replacement for Gaia as she was left with no name after Urantia was terminated by decree by the Deity Administrators this past April 5th I believe it was.

Now I hear she wishes to remain Urantia until the Magisterial Mission Sons want to rename Urantia another name yet, and by gum: now I know why I fidget with renaming Urantia and I am hearing not disagreement but a discussion.  Gaia, our old Urantia, is wisely staying out of it and walks God the Supreme on the Fourth Circuit of Havona these days, a move the Supreme is still trying to get used to.  His final expression as pre-personal Deity is to close in on the final circuit next to Peripheral Paradise (the 7th) and make his amends there and learn to transfer his seat of Power perhaps to a planet and not necessarily to Uversa or even maybe in Orvonton as taught by our URANTIA BOOK as likely.  Now I say to Mantutia, you are right as far as planning has gone so far as Michael tells me now, but there is a huge reversion of plans by the Master Architects of Space among the absonite director which total thirty-four (34) today on Peripheral Paradise,    This means the name of our planet is insider the workings of these huge masterful Spirits of Absonite dedication.  Why?

Well, Lemuel, look at it this way.  SUDDENLY he has you and me and three others fusing in the flesh!  And that we reatin our animal skins and bones and minds in spite of what is truly a divine intervention for you and me and the others.

What has happened to the old process the Urantia Book was relaying to us as what is likely to happen, and now may not?

The answer is not apparent especially at our pay grade Lemuel. but we can appreciate that the Consummator of Universe Destiny must have had a lot to say and Father agrees we need to open up the ways to the lower levels of Creature-hood to get a full picture of what can happen if we can apply ourselves better to the idea of good on Nystoria these days.

To return to GAIA:  I think the Planetary Supreme is happy with Urantia or Gaia, but Nystoria seems to rankle Her just a tad and I cannot guess why unless someone like Michael has his say on your inquiry today:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron is so wide ranging I follow him with pleasure and that is a mind that has now just a little bit of mota to work with as my gift to him over this entire issue of knowledge/  He deserves some help as he tries so hard to see into murky changes only we are aware are coming to all the time space universes not announced yet anywhere in the Grand Universe.  I am sure Ron will get more mota if he works out as head of the Michael Foundation International, and as the lead in the Revelatory Dissemination and Pronouncement Department in the near very near future.  The name Nystoria is anticlimatical and is nearly dead on the tongues as Ron says to me all the time about it.  I know it.  I use it to gap us over to a new regime of naming soon and we will discard the new book name and call it Urantia Book II not but something else again as Father made it clear the new title is rank amateur grand standing and we need to do better than that at all costs for Ron's own sake.   Father also says to use it until I do not want to hear it anymore and that is how I will leave it.

"Amazingly, Ron had that very conversation with me and Mother and others yesterday morning and today stands in awe you  Lemuel repeated the very same question verbatim today.  You do not understand Lemuel much of anything because you tend to let alone perplexions you cannot fathom without help and Ron can do most of that for you but in this case it has to come tothe Deity of the Supreme and the Deity of the Creator Son, and neither Deity has made a final decision as of yet on the issue of naming the Planetary Supreme of the planet which is her name materialized.  So we wait for now to answer that question of yours fully.  I will also say you picked the question up from your own Thought Adjuster who frequently attends Ron's morning sessions and He may have thought it worthwhile to look at it yourself. "

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 05:15:17 PM »
Ron, thank you for that.  As I mentioned, She was on my mind all yesturday but 
what I didnĀ“t mention was the slight feeling of sadness I had. It was as though She
had been or was being unfairly judged for something, for which She was totally
innocent.
I guess my TA did listen in to your daily update!

Lemuel

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 01:17:44 PM »
Speaking of names, three things come to mind.    1) Definition     2) Light vibration  and  3) Sound vibration

Now I've been using Urantia for over 40 years, so its only natural it takes time to get use to using another word to replace Urantia. But when ever I replace Urantia with Nystoria in my prays I sometimes lose focus in my mind either through light or sound or both.  I say light because I try to visualize certain things in my mind when I pray. I say sound because whenever I use the word Nystoria sometimes there is a field of distortion in my mind. Now all of it could just be me which more likely it is. Just thought I would add that.

Domtia
Weydevu