Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Let It Be  (Read 194 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Let It Be
« on: June 29, 2018, 04:47:48 AM »
Speaker: OPHELIA
Subject: Let It Be
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 29th June. 2018  10:47 Local  09:47 Z

https://app.box.com/s/wgjst6lj34tf2z5xjv8sj5bb4hi05xmc

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Let It Be
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 08:26:28 AM »
Lemuel:  This is an "do you know," question.

What is the difference between Ophelia  and Ophelius?  There is one as I hear it, but Ophelia does not appear to be of the Mentori.  Any insight would be helpful if you ask Him.  He seems to be of a high spirit nature but I draw a blank on it.  Thanks.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »
Hi Ron. Thanks for that.
What I am able to discern is that in fact, it was Ophelius of the Mentori group and
on seeing in my mind the words, "Let It Be" , I neglected to think anymore about
the name and just followed through with the message. Although I must add that I
indeed sensed that it was a Celestial of very high rank.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 09:03:01 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Let it be

Ophelius : I am Ophelius, a member of the Mentori Group who are here on Nystoria for a long time to come. We are here to officiate, to have, to let it be, you can call this talk this morning « Let it be ». Now is the moment upon the all planet when let it be means what the Father wants to be done, let it be.

All you, sons and daughters of Father, those of you who have worked so hard, so diligently, so faithfully, so trusting, now it is to be known, let it be. It has been a long time coming and Our Group Mentori, we are a Group of Celestial Beings who have volunteered to come, to work with you, humans, something unprecedented in the all of Creation, we are really excited about this and you should be too.

We understand you may have doubts and uncertainties about your cabilities or even your worthiness to work shoulder to shoulder with Celestials, but let me assure you, you are worthy. You, Agondonters, have been tried on and tried on and tested so many times over the years and you have not been found wanting. Now is your moment to let it be.

The times ahead will be difficult, there will be tremendous changes and you all know that these are necessary, but into the future this planet of Nystoria will be such a big sun of light that it will attract being some all over the cosmos from many millenia to come.

To learn and to study, not just about the rebellion and the aftermath, but also to study and to learn about you humans, how is it, how has it been possible that you humans, the lowest of the lowest of animal creation have reached on to such a high that you are able to work, side by side, with the Celestials. Let it be.

It is my desire to instill to each and everyone of you here on this most wonderful of forums, you are so blessed, you are so needed and you will be used, make no mistake about that. Each and everyone of you is known, each and everyone of you is loved and cherished beyond your human comprehension.

The time has come, although we know it has been a long time coming, now it is here, it is upon you. We trust and we know that you are faithful servants, only desiring to be of service, being about Father’s business and it is the same for us.

We are the same, only desiring to be of service to Father, by bringing this planet, Nystoria, back into His Hands and we know it is the same for you, His dear children. It is really the most wonderful of situations, where the Highest and the Lowest have come together to be equals in the endeavour that is before us both.

So, dear children of Our Father, let it be and it will be. I am Ophelius of the Group Mentori and I come this morning with these few words of encouragement and also of thanks, now knowing full well of what is to be, will be and so finally let me say again : let it be.

I thank you all for listening, I bid you a good day. Domtia
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 09:05:09 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 09:47:14 AM »
Hi Lemuel, I thought you should sit down and ask Ophelia to fill you in with a transmit from Him.  Are you up to trying it?

Ron

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 10:28:21 AM »
Yes Ron, will do!

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 12:02:22 PM »
Clency, out of curiosity, why did you use the name Ophelius as the speaker on this tape?   My ears say it is Ophelia and I am asking Lemuel to give us a little update on Ophelia and what  He has to say regarding his role among the Mentori, as I now hear more properly spoken as well/

Ron

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »
Ron, as anyone who listen to the audio-tape, I also hear the name Ophelia and this is what I transcripted in the first place, eventhough I questioned myself about it, but just at the very moment I uploaded the transcript I came across your post and the reply of Lemuel, so I modified instantly the name to the correct one. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.