Author Topic: Perseverance Builds Stamina  (Read 164 times)

LarryG

Perseverance Builds Stamina
« on: June 29, 2018, 03:48:56 PM »

Ophelius of the Mentori – Perseverance Builds Stamina -  Larry Gossett -  Florida - 29 June 2018

Speaker: Ophelius of the Mentori
Subject: Perseverance Builds Stamina
New Written Transmissions
Winter Park, Florida – 29 June  2018 -   20:15 GMT
T/R: Larry Gossett

OPHELIUS –

“First let me acknowledge that all of you will soon  begin  to to get our names and appellations , offices,  specialized outreach, and energies firmer in your recognition and understanding   We well  understand that it takes most humans a short time of usage and acceptance as you learn  the names of the many and various new beings , and orders that are brought now to your awareness.  And certainly that will hold true for the very near future as the Michael Missions are heralded on Nystoria.   And certainly we take it as no  slight, offense, or disrespect on your parts and we are and will continue to stand by you and assist as we can to  get you more familiar and remembering who is who and what is what and who does what and even how it is and will be accomplished.  Know that it is all good.   You all will be afforded the time and opportunity to learn these names and the corresponding protocols.   I know that some of you are quite excited to learn these protocols and find them extremely fascinating.

“We as the Mentori are so inclined to work with you and we are just as excited as many of you are to be working together. It will not take too much time and effort before it will all seem quite natural to you.  Recall if you will that there were times  a year or so ago when  you were given some of the initial and basic words to become familiar with  in the Language of the Universe and that was  just to  introduce you to   some of the basics and there to whet your appetites, so to speak and many of you did quite well with that.

One of the primary points I want to make with all of you in regards to your membership here and those of you who have made this brave choice to learn the  T/R Process is that your perseverance only will build the stamina that you will most surely require to receive longer transmissions and will give you the stamina that will be called upon in the difficult days that lie in front of this world.

“Now let me state again that in the coming days more of what we do and how we go about accomplishing the goals that we have set and the mandates that we are given with our new found labor of love with all of you  who have the will and desire to share with us this new directions and in the new and initiating group awareness that is being formulated and as we build these new foundations with  those of you who have chosen to participate.   And I choose these words with clarity and wisdom and deliberation for it is a brave and courageous choice that each of you have made as  all of you have prepared and waited so patiently for and now the reality of that wait comes near and is there for you to fully embrace.   We come to work with you to help you open your minds , hearts, and uplift your spirits so that you, dear ones, can  share these blessing, these signposts on the paths  of ascension to  your fellow humanity.   The need is much greater and more priceless as these opportunities that await all who gather  here now for  the events of your lifetimes.   What is about to happen on this wayward and mostly lost world will transcend anything ever before witnessed and experienced in the annals of  life on an experiential world.   While all of you have suffered through the throes of rebellion,  defaults,  and quarantines, and isolation  still yet  you, the grand  agondonters of  this age have even managed to achieve fusion while still in physical form.    Perhaps few of you have any real and accurate grasp just how extraordinary and astonishing  that is and We, the Mentori along with many other Orders , some of which you already have been introduced to, but I tell you that there are others that will be gathered  up together to bring  and create this new and near unbelievable reality to Nystoria.

“I , Ophelius  bring you all the love and guidance and joy and goodwill and together we will execute together  that sacred and divine Will of the Father, through your Extraordinary Super Creator Son and Your Divine Minister Representative in Nebadonia and the coming Magisterial Sons and other beings that will gather together for this grand endeavor.

“In closing for today, let me just remind all of you  that the more often you come and ask for a message, the more often that you connect with any and all of us,  the stronger and more reliable will be the message.   Even today we can begin to add more experience  as I know that all of you  who transmit and receive will be able to be called upon in the coming trials and situations where your spirit ears and  your transcriptions will be of high and necessary importance to the bettering of Nystoria and her citizens .    Your time and experience  will be multiplied by many fold for soon the great need will become clearer to those you do this work.

“I bid you good day and thank you  for making the time and putting forth the energy and I also tell you that I know  how much you have had to adjust to be able to  do this today with all the commotion that is going on around you .   We will connect and work together again as you are so willing and eager to be united and  in this kind of partnership.   It serves well your intent and demonstrates your commitment and dedication.     I am Ophelius.

end

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Perseverance Builds Stamina
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »
Hi Larry--
It was just a couple of days ago that you were asking where have all the goosebumps gone.  As I was reading your post I got lots of goosebumps!  As old Freddie Flintstone would say, "ya--bah-daba-do"!!
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 11:13:23 PM »
« We well understand that it takes most humans a short time of usage and acceptance as you learn the names of the many and various New Beings and Orders that are brought now to your awareness »

At the actual stage of development, where revelations are becoming abundant, it would be good to have like a kind of glossary of names, titles and functions, related to Celestials, to which we can use as reference each time it is needed, for a better understanding. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 11:49:22 PM »
Clency--You bring up, what I think, is an excellent point.  Sometimes I do get confused and often use the list on the tm archives for reference, but the list is not complete, even though it is quite a long list.  I admit to not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, and just spent about one hour trying to understand the different functions of the Circle of Seven and the Mentori.  Now I need to refresh my understanding of the Omniaphim.  It is a constant learning (and relearning) curve, but is a labor of love.
Perhaps each of us could keep notes on what we learn about all these Celestials as we move forward, and fill in the list when we see blank spots that we know about and fill.  
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

LarryG

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 08:03:20 AM »
I would also really appreciate and enjoy some type of a proposed "Mission Statement"  and/or general outline of plans and proposals as we get closer to the disclosure to humanity that a Divine Intervention has come to our world.   Certainly no Government on earth has any " Official" provision that would address this possibility.
And I agree that an updated and ongoing glossary would be essential. 
It is quite exciting to even contemplate!      LarryG