Author Topic: Happy new member  (Read 438 times)

dove

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy new member
« on: June 03, 2018, 12:55:15 PM »
Hello everyone

My name is Dove! I'have 52 years old, married and having two children! I live in Madagascar

I have only registered for a long time, but for many reasons like time and place, I could not really communicate with myself!

I thank the administrator of this site and all the organizers involved; I have been able to enter into the teaching of the Father and of its surroundings and to the world!

I also hope you will be members to share and support each other at any time!

May God's grace be with all of us

Many thanks!!!!

Just dove
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:12:13 PM by dove »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Happy new member
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 09:49:20 PM »
Welcome Dove.  Happy to have you here and I hope you find your experience with us beneficial.   :)
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 10:35:46 PM »
Hi Dove ! I embrace you with fraternal love for taking the step to join our spiritual family, as you are adding in number to the small community from Mada here on this forum. I suspect you are all of the same region and that you have some kind of relationship with each other, am I right ? I like your username, the symbol of peace. Warm welcome, Dove.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 02:17:56 AM »
Welcome to you our lovely Dove.

I hope you enjoy your membership with your friends here and you are always welcome to contact any of us by personal email too as this site allows you to write privately to other members too.

Best wishes for your time with us and we send you Blessings of the Father who speaks to all in each.  Enjoy your new day!

Ron Besser/Administrator

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania