Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 306 times)

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
Greetings
« on: August 19, 2018, 01:07:16 AM »
Greetings all,

I came across this forum some time ago while searching a Urantia Book term. Lately I have been checking regularly to read new posts.
I also have been subscribed to the 11:11 Progress Group list for a while and Center for Christ Consciousness email list a shorter while.

I am 25 years old.

Thank you people doing TRing. Thank you the hosts of this site. And thank you Celestial Beings for your ministry and revelations.

Congratulations to those achieving Fusion.

Peace to you all,

Charles L.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 06:32:42 AM »
Heartful welcome to you Charles. I have also a similar spiritual journey like yours, it all started some years ago with the 11.11 Progress Group and the Urantia Book, leading me finally to this forum family. Wishing you all the best.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 03:57:16 PM »
Hello Mr. Charles, the new guy on the block.

I am your Host and admin all at the same time and I welcome a new face all the time with hopes you are happy for the give andt ake here, and for the opportunity to serve God our Father together.  I is always such a pleasure to do this servid with each other too and I pray you are of the ilk that loves to do this sort of thing out of the sheer pleasure of doing so.

You indicated you are 25 and that is a very tender age to come looking in the swamps for we who inhabit it lately.  I say that wild sort of things because of all the changes we have experienced together and apart here and even though we only go back a scant 15 years ago to start this, it feels like we left the old civilization for the alligators of change and bureaucratic nightmares.

I for one cast one eye upon you wondering how you might emphasize the term transmitting?  We desperately need people to learn it and to speak for the operations the Michael Mission will go through to produce an epochal revelation for a new style Urantia Book containing the sixth epochal revelation and so on.  How can you not be interested?  Plenty are not and some try it out for themselves, but it takes our help in particular my own Thought Adjuster who visists candidates to transmit to get them going well and doing it.  Let us know what you would like to find with us and we will be very happy to accommodate you and your wishes to the degree we can do that for you.

Best wishes for your arrival and we all look forward to your participation however that may be for you and yours, as I understand you have a wife who may be interested too?

Good speed to you and yours,
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 02:10:34 AM »
Hi Ron,

I would like to be of service. I am not confident I could transmit. Recently I tried listening inwardly 10 minutes each morning like I read here. I did this for a week or two and did not sense anything, but I had encouraging dreams around that time.

May God's will be done,

Charles

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 11:42:34 AM »
Charles,
You have sufficient strength of mind to be able to transmit.  I received that information this morning when pondering if you are capable of doing that.  You are.  But be assured your Thought Adjusters knows your desire and he will assist you when you attempt to transmit.  To transmit you have to center yourself, and all that is, is to ask God in a prayer before you try to transmit for his help to have it happen.

Now this:  At age 25 you are so young you are not fully prepared in your still finishing mind development to portray yourself as a soul with much gained in life experiences.  You are relatively sheltered at home and have no real ambition to save anything except you are asking to serve our Father.  He is fully aware of your request they tell me, and I am in contact with the highest authority in Spirit, something called the Deity Absolute.  The Deity Absolute is one of seven Absolutes in what they call the Circle of Infinity, and it is the job of that individual to known all future times and events from what has developed so far today.  The Deity Absolute advises the Universal Father who is not of the future but is of the now, and they work together through something called the Universal Absolute to prepare for changes in the universes of time and space always.

Your transmission ability is rooted in what the Deity Absolute sees and who transfer that request of yours and if it is possible to the Universal Father, and it is the Universal Father who is all powerful and knowledgeable thanks to the Circle of Infinity potentials as the Deity Absolute is a potential because It knows the future fully.

That is enough of abstract information for you and I doubt you understand that at all; nonetheless, it is how the universe knows what you are capable of doing right now.  You can transmit.  But the advise from the future says it will be haphazard if you learn to do it at all if you remain ignorant of all the thought and character it takes to attune to your indwelling spirit which has to be done, because the Thought Adjuster is what gives you permission to take on the ways of transmitting.

And, Charles, you really need to read the Urantia Book if you have not done so already.  It contains the vocabulary and concepts such as I just described to you above and is essential to your own way of thinking.  It organizes your thoughts into vast conceptual ways you will be able to add to as you grown and become part of the universe familly.

With God's Blessings to you.
RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO CHARLES:
"I am your Lord and Savior, Charles.  Ron is indeed connected to hear from the Circle of Infinity, and he does so through Me, the Creator Son of Nebadon, your actual creator as I am Ron's Creator and of all humanity you will ever meet here.  I tell you this:  you should not attempt transmission until you are about twenty-eight, but you are allowed to do so so long as you give due thanks to me and to the Father before you thank.  Ask in your petition to be able to transmit a message from the Planetary Prince, as Lanaforge is especially adept at proving young people a glimpse of the grandeur of the Local Universe, of which I am the Chief builder and Creator of it all along with the one we call Mother Spirit, and the Urantia Book calls the Creative Spirit,  Ron tells you the truth and is very careful to tell you it is with your Adjuster's permission that you can transmit at all.  Ron did not transmit until relatively recently due to spiritual problems he knows nothing about.  You have no such problems and that is to your advantage.  But recall that Ron is now our premier transmitter and he does it like you wish to:  SERVICE.

"I tell you this Charles, and Ron has no idea who you are except a friend of the Court today.  You are engaging life changing events and must inform all you are now part of a group of elite spiritualists on this web site that gather no where else on Urantia.  And because that is true, recognize their is a specialized language involved that is hard to follow, and that is because they all reference the fifth epochal revelation, as printed as the Urantia Book, to speak about spirit and transmitting using its vocabulary, and if you do not read the Urantia Book, you lose the ability to communicate solid objectives in your discussions with them and even yourself.  You are yet fully uninformed what you are about by your own mind, and you need to trust your own intuition, and that must be done before you transmit well at all.  Be assured we have your request in mind, but do not be disappointed if it takes a few years to realize.  Ron can only speak to your present moment and he doubts that at age 25 you can do much since the brain in a human at age 25 is still not fully formed!  It is fully formed around age 28, and even though great men have operated before that age, they always did much better when they became of age to use all the brain power available.  Good day.  Michael."

Ron - That Charles is a transmission from our Sovereign Lord, Christ Michael, from Salvington this morning.  Salvington is over 40 light years from our earth, yet through transmission, I can hear him as clearly as speaking to you on the telephone.  It is that easy and that light, as does not take an altered state to do it, or do I want to go into a trance or sleep to do it.  It is done awake and sitting at my keyboard and typing what I hear on the other end of the "telephone."  I say this so you dismiss any idea of having to be in some sort of deep meditation or reverie because it does not work like that.  This NOT CHANNEL!  It is an entirely different kind of experience and extremely valuable to the world when we get into changes on Urantia that kill a lot people as the earth erupts and cracks and water rushes in where once there was only dry land.  I tell you this so you can prepare to sit at your computer, say your prayer as instructed, and with hands on your home base on the keyboard, listen for Lanaforge.  Lanaforge wil speak but he may also move your hands around the keyboard and you might transmit without the phone in your ear and let your hands speak for you in your word processor.  Best of luck to you.  R

LANAFORGE -
"Charles, I am of the opinion you can do this.  But you must follow the rules as set up by Michael and enunciated by Ron.  You are fully developed intellectually and are degreed for several subjects I believe and that is to your advantage.  You are also ready to serve as many are your age but are so ignorant of the process you must make some education further available by reading the Urantia Book, and start with Paper 101 and read Papers 101, 103. 105, and 106 and 107.  They will give you a good basis to understand what you are taking on to serve, and all must take it on to serve at all.  Ron leads the human pack to do that inspite of what else you may hear elsewhere.  He loves the Father every bit as much as anyone does, and is controversial because he dares to speak the truth about what is happening.  No one else believes that the world is going to change as he says it will and they curse his views on how to transmit and how to fuse which they refuse to believe in spite of evidence it is true everywhere soon. 
"You are quite capable of transmitting, and if you are successful, do not speak of it except to this site, and the rest of the trials concerning fusion and transmitting are rejected by the Foundation.  The Barnard list does transmit as does this one, and all else is lost for now regarding these truths.  I advise you to try immediately when you can and see if you can hear me as I am among the simplest to be able to make contact to a human from our Spirit positions.  Good day.  Lanaforge."

Ron - I take one more swipe before I close this.  The controversy over transmitting dates back to 1934 and 1935 Charles, and that is when the Urantia Book was indited into the English language and published as the Urantia Book in 1955.  In those days it was a secret as to how much of the information and instructions were received by the Contact Commission headed by Dr. William S. Sadler, a preeminent philosopher who was a well known Psychologist and his wife Lena Sadler, who held a joint doctoral in heart surgery and psychology at the feet of Dr. Freud himself.  Ron knows this history well and deeply admires was they did in spite of jibes and hoots from the establishment at the time.  I use the third person in these comments to avoid me going into gales of history you do not need right now, and in any case, you have a lot of thinking to do for what you may wish to do in serve.  Thank you.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 01:37:24 PM »
Thank you Michael, Lanaforge and Ron.

I attempted now the method described, to request a message from Lanaforge. I did not get anything; maybe should not have had coffee first?

I will read the Urantia Book pages mentioned and try again later.

Edit: thank you again for the information and for addressing me, and I hope it may help others reading as well.

Peace,
Charles
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:46:30 PM by CharlesL »

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 01:59:08 PM »
That  is a most insightful and informative aresponse.  The information given like this is always a good review and lesson for all of us.   One of the amazing aspects to this site is that  we all can l\  refine and expand on what we think we know and messages like this one is a great example of that.   We have discussed before how  you can read something one time and reread it again in a few months or even weeks and gain  new , clearer and better insight and understanding.    And Welcome,  Charles.     LarryG

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 03:36:55 PM »
Welcome CharlesL.  I can tell you that if I had not joined this forum, I am pretty sure I wold never learned to transmit.  I would never have been able to trust myself enough.  I hope you find this forum as helpful as I have, and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Blessings, Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken