Author Topic: Probius on Temperance of Heart  (Read 93 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Probius on Temperance of Heart
« on: July 02, 2018, 11:08:09 PM »
Teacher: Probius
Subject: Temperance of Heart
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 03/07/2018 12.15pm(AEST) 2.15am (GMT)

Probius:

Temperance of Heart

“We the Mentori and a few of the Sentinels do participate in this endeavour in you to settle the fervour of soul and mind to allay your concerns over issues you have nothing to worry about. Let it be and trust in Father’s way as it becomes the mode in which you walk in as time prevails. Time does wonders to the mechanisms that builds those areas of temperance, humility and endearment to your heart with the Father.

“Now as we gather as one in mentoring, teaching and fostering your developments in spirit, we do count it a blessing to be among you and learn the patience of endurance in as much as you all do in the ways and means of correction, illumination and faithfulness. While that is quite a mouthful, it is like a ladder with many steps to take in progressive spiritual acclimatization.

“Let us speak as you desire it to be so. So we get on with the service of love among you and be apprised with familiarity of struggles you all do persevere with one way or another.  Know that you are not alone in these difficulties. Our heart is with you as one with yours.

“So here we gather around like seven around a table to seed the growth that is potential in each of you.  It is a concerted effort by our involvement, as it is yours in your willingness to so serve and be about Father’s will in what He and His Co-ordinate Associates have opening before you to take on.

“The new book is among other things, one step in the ladder of your developments as is the other areas of fulfillment that make more steps to progress in wisdom as well as in worship. Yes, worship is one that gets very little exposure as it is at the heart of you in each and every time you look northwards to the great Source and Centre of your being.

“It is in every detail, in every fibre of your being to reach out and be loved and to love in all the capacity of heart that folds you as one in the One and All.

“I am Probius, we are so assigned along with the Sentinels to grapple with the heart and soul of man as you are, and bring you up to the level as praiseworthy citizens of the Universe you are to be so certain of being one with. This is the goal of the ages in your earth and it is becoming of you, to enter into the new age of light and life of your new found joy with the Father of All.

“Keep with me, my able one, as I am assigned to you as teacher and mentor. It is all coming together and Father Michael will do what he has to, to make things right and good for this world and for the Local Universe he is father to, in all truthfulness. We support him as you do too. Pray with us that man has the heart to see the good that comes their way. This is a good session and more to be on its way soon and I wish you well and I bid you all a good day. Domytia.”

End.

LarryG

Re: Probius on Temperance of Heart
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 08:26:33 AM »
My dear Sue, I so  enjoy your reception  and in it  the  heart of man is mentioned and I immediately thought of what  has been called, "The Great Invocation"   We have talked and posted on a couple of occasions this revered prayer and as it has been used by so many spiritual organizations to help unify  the Heart of Man in  the recognition, love, worship, praise and ultimately to the service of the Universal Father thereby resulting in the service of mankind. Not only is this a soulful prayer it actually serves to "Invoke"  the Father unmatched Love, Will and Purposes for all of His Creation.   As is referred to in  your reception: " Let love stream forth into the hearts of men." let us confirm and indeed invoke all that this great invocation calls forth for our world as we all continue in our love, support of all that this forum stands for and represents, by our dedication and committment here and all over our beloved world.    Thank  you Sue and Probius. for such a heartfelt and meaningful lesson.    LarryG    

The Great Invocation:

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
 Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
 Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
 Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
 May Christ* return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
 Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
 Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
 And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 08:28:19 AM by LarryG »