Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Time and Tide  (Read 69 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Time and Tide
« on: July 09, 2018, 01:27:36 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject: Time and Tide
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 9th July 2018  07:27 Local  06:27 Z

https://app.box.com/s/s29mftz3q6tlz6r7mgly0ph491148s5n

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Time and Tide
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 08:22:14 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Time and Tide

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is entitled « Time and Tide ». You all know the saying : time and tide wait for no man and this is taking for granted and everyone understand its meaning. On a different level it also tells us that the forces of nature are really so powerful that man can do nothing against the powers of nature.

Recently, we talked about realities ; each one of you has his own reality and this is normal, this is understandable, but there is something that can immediately catapult us out of our reality to face nature’s reality. Those of you who keep up with the daily news, you will see on the television what is happening around the world with the freek of weather conditions in many different countries. Particular at the moment in Japan, the tremendous flooding that is taking place.

Time and tide wait for no man and Mother Nature has no respect for man in the sense that when She has to do something, She does it. The reason we are talking about Time and Tide is to bring to your awareness, although each and everyone of you has to do certain things everyday, it is your responsibility and you are trapped in situations where seemingly there is no escape.

Millions upon millions of you everyday spend hours travelling back and forth to work in a car, city life is tremendously stressful, everybody knows that. Involve in this situation allows you very little time to think about other things outside of your reality. It is only in moments of disaster, when something happens on your doorstep, so to speak, that you are forced to face another reality, because of the power of Mother Nature.

Those of you on the forum who have been here for years and also before in the 90’s in the Teaching Missions you will have read about the planet’s need to shake off all of the negativity that man has forced upon Her and it has been forecasted many times of the impending disasters : cataclysms, earthquakes, volcano eruptions and all these things that seemingly, from a human point of view, there is no escape whatsoever, man can do nothing against the force of nature.

Mentioning these things this morning, it is not our intention to instill fear into your hearts. In any case, some of you are fully aware of the situation of the global climatic changes. Everyday, you can read and you can see on television things that are hapenning that draw your attention on the on-going need that the planet has to purify herself from the effect of mankind.

It can be said and in fact it has been said many times that you are waiting for the Big One, referring to a big earthquake or a tremendous volcano eruption and these things will come to pass and there is little that we can do to prevent it.

Our Celestials family have warned us so many times, to try to prepare ourselves of the forth-coming events, by stocking up with emergency food supplies and making sure we have torches and essentials for survival for a certain amount of time, and then when nothing happens we forget about it and we continue with our normal life and that can possibly lead us to be caught out when something does hapen.

So, dear brothers and sisters, just to remind you all, time and tide wait for no man and nature is no respect for any man, so please, although it has been said many times before, take care, make sure you have an emergency supply, enough food and drinks, everything that you need for a period of time, in case Mother Nature decides to do anything now or to-morrow.

Time and tide wait for no man and you all need to respect that and remember that, your very life will depend on it. This is all for this morning, thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.