Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Correction  (Read 155 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Correction
« on: July 10, 2018, 01:12:28 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Correction
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 10th July 2018  07:12 Local  06:12 Z

https://app.box.com/s/xxn12pghovmuqzq5dlakf3etp8d3z84c

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/ Correction
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 05:44:48 AM »
Hi Lemuel,
I just listened to your tape recording and have to say this to you. Although I appreciate your honesty in respectively correcting some things said about you, and that includes me too that may be incorrect, it does tell us some of the inconsistency we as transmitters may receive at times. I take what is said carefully, discerning it and allow what theme is coming through in the whole and not in the parts thereof. There are times we may need to read between the lines to get at what is hinted and that could be more telling than what is actually being said. I am sure that what is relayed is to prepare us, to equip us, to instil the sense of duty and love to our work in whatever that may be as the time of need arises. Our part in all of this is more than we know right now as that will be made manifest to us as time unfolds to us like layers off the onion are peeled off, one by one. I write this in a flow as it comes so swiftly. I feel Prius right behind me in this as it runs.

Thank you for voicing your concerns, you have a lovely voice Lemuel and I hope to hear more from you. I will need to take up this and improve this method and speak better than the last one. Just be aware, certain things are transmitted to what comes to mind, to hear, to visualise and to allow a sudden rush of thought. So often, not much time is available to stop to think but to just let the tap run when it is on.  This, I am sure, after much persistence in doing this Receptivity work, will improve and become more and more informative as our spiritual muscles strengthen with the spiritual circuits that are building within.

Many regards to you dear brother and thank you.

Sue/7inOcean with Prius. (Btw, it is pronounced Pryyyyeeuuusss to me :) )

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 06:40:18 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Correction

Beloved/Lemuel : I would like to start by answering something that was posted this morning through Ron Besser by Prius (I don’t know if this is the correct pronunciation) of the Circle of Seven who said that I, Lemuel, needs some more ‘off’ to get him going better as he finds the days overly long and the nights unbearably hot without air-conditioner.

Well, I would like to say with a greatest respect to you Prius, you are wrong because I do not find the days overly long nor are the nights unbearably hot because I do have air-conditioner here in my little flat and I don’t use it at night. I am quite used to the temperature here which is a constant 29 degrees during the night and I just sleep naked lying on the top of the bed and I am also quite used to it.

I must also say that I have a daily routine that is not very rigide but I try to stick to it because it fills my day quite comfortably and so really my days are filled with certain things and my nights are not unbearably hot, so I respectfully correct you on that, in any case thank you.

Now, having mentioned that, I don’t know if I am receiving directly from Prius, but it is concerned in the dark period that is coming and yes I can see the need for extra transmitters because obviously the dark period globally meant and there will be total ignorance throughout the world.

The governments will not know what to announce through the media and there will be a tremendous need for transmitters to communicate, but in any case as I understand it, it will be very little that the transmitters can do. Anyway, I accept of course that we are all needed here on the forum and I of course like all of you others are ready to do my part, that is why I am here, only needed to be of service.

I am just thinking and hoping that we will have 24 hrs or 48 hrs notice if it is possible so we can at least pick up the phone and advise some of our friends and family. One cannot do that at the moment because these things have been foretold so many times so over the years.

As I am sure many of you here on the forum know we have so much eggs on our faces where our friends and family just think we are crazy and we have lost all credibilty, if we have had any cridibilty in the first place. I am just thinking aloud now and anyway I do hope that this dark period will be soon, well when I say soon I am talking about the next couple of months rather than the next couple of years.

Well, this all I have to say really for the moment and those of you who listen to me everyday I thank you so much, I do enjoy talking to you, me and my Beloved, but this morning is a little different as I mentioned in the beginning. Anyway thank you for listening, have a lovely day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 08:33:45 AM »
Thank you for your comments Sue, I really appreciate them.
Normally I just let these errors pass as I know full well the errors I too have made
sometimes in transmitting but for some reason, I could not with this one.
I´m sure there will be others in the future but it´s no big deal really.
Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 01:31:01 PM »
Thank you, Lemuel.

Prius - “We greet you Lemuel and fully accept your views and apologize for transmitting to Ron your problems not with life at this time.  He transmits as ordered always and that is a sure good feeling for people who say they are transmitters who are politically correct and censor everything.  We wish you well Lemuel and I will be back in touch.

"I am MICHAEL NOW - Prius just died on the site as we write this to explain to you Lemuel you make no error to believe me when I say this all goes down soon in your understanding of "soon."  And that is July will be referenced for this historical dim period.   I cannot say precisely what moment but it will be withing living memory of this month no doubt. 

The CIRCLE OF SEVEN:
“I am closing with the view that Prius is ready to speak to more of you as soon as we make a deal to bring the Circle of Seven back to Nystoria as it once was, as it was disbanded only a short while ago, but is now being asked to reconstitute itself for the sake of Nebadon and Nystoria.  Ron is aware, and fully so, that the Circle of Seven has operated with George Barnard frequently for decades and with Chris Maurus frequently too.  However, times are changing so rapidly we hear nothing much because they disagree among themselves as to who and where they should speak.  Prius agrees with Me, several others think it should be others than spoken to before, and on down the line we go with disagreements galore.

"As MICHAEL, I am closing this with the idea the dim or dark period coming is of some duration and we need to cool the planet quickly because there is so much heat being generated by Monmatia (your sun's name), we will call it out of order and restructure its nuclear fields of heat in particular.  Your sun is ready to detonate a huge disruption to your communications again as happened in the 1930's when it blew up a certain component of itself that defies description to you, but it was repaired and now runs well enough.  However, the heating component has almost doubled and Nystoria cannot take the summer heat it generates now.  Hence the need for cooling and a pole shift that will accomplish that.

"I add this only for those who care about the Power Directors, as Ron references them all the time in his mind wondering where their spokesman went?  He is hear and is Power Director Five (5) and speaks now: Under a separate post under the Category of Disasters below)

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania