Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon and Rayson speak on Censorship, Pole Shift Wind and More  (Read 62 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Speakers: Michael of Nebadon and Rayson (Science Officer)
Subject: Censorship, Pole Shift Wind and Taking Precautions and More
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 11/07/2018 10.18 am (AEST) 12.18 am (GMT)

Michael of Nebadon:

[Michael, what does it mean to be censored?]

“You know things, but it cannot be said, when transmitting, certain details will be allowed and others held back for reasons of State. You are thinking well through what is relayed through these messages. The pole shift you wondered how that affects the wind velocity and I give you Rayson to speak to this.”

Rayson the Science Officer:

[Rayson, what do you wish to say on this, how does the pole shift affect the wind, how is it that the wind even stops?]

“That is because when the planet is moved on its axis to a slight 23 degree turn, it, when it rotates, causes the upper stratosphere to reverse its currents of upper air streams in that it affects the lower layer that in turns makes it reverse to a point of static point. Here, is where the velocity upon the earth is shifted in polar-reversals upon the axis rotation in conjunction of counterbalancing the action of inertia in movement. Here, it then goes static for a brief moment and at that point it causes electromagnetism to be so induced to the point certain charges of electric input is ignited, causing fires to erupt. In addition to that, the earth will have undergone some structural adjustments to accommodate the axial shift to its core.

“Herein do you as humans will feel the imbalance, the dimming of light, if not, a dark period for some thirty days to allow a rapid cooling to effect the planet’s sphere to avoid the boiling point which is already at an alarming rate.

“You note too, the population reduction is to be by half and that is by the measures this natural phenomena will have impacted on areas of volatility, as well as, the genome reproduction to be reduced by the actions and work of the Creative Spirit and her Ministering Agents.

“Monmatia, your sun, is at a very dangerous point and the Power Directors are working to stabilize its nuclear behaviour so as not to let it go overboard in heat transmission. Your earth and the other inhabited earth will be undergoing simultaneous changes to compensate for its inability to cool itself.

“This has been good to get this further clarified with you and I thank you for giving this aspect due thought and curiosity. Be assured, what is to follow is to be swift, and be on alert for the effects it has on food supply and water as that will become scarce as this shift takes its turn to do such damage to the already hot planet you reside on. Watch out for thieves, thugs and hungry people. Stay low, indoors as much as you can and do not entertain anyone as your life depends on staying alive as best as you can.

“I am Rayson, and although such news is fraught with consequences beyond our control, I pray you all have the good sense to take what we have spoken to seriously and remain as calm through this ordeal as best as you can. I bid you all a safe passage through this dark transition soon to be at your door.”

Michael of Nebadon:

[Michael, do you have anything to add to this?]

“Yes Sue, I do, and thank you for asking and staying the task for as long as this is. We do have a lot to say and Ron could not do all of it in one sitting and so it is fair to take it up with those of you who can stand the stamina as Ron has done so amicably.

“Sue is ready to take the gun at this point and I let it run with her.

“What has to be told is to take the news we say now as gold. You know what that is and it is precious and valuable at the weight of a tiny ounce on the market today. So with an ounce of gold, here it is for you to take and hold to your chest as it may save you a lot of trouble in the days coming upon you.

“Move, if you have to, if there is danger in your immediate vicinity. Fires, can be ravenous when they catch on with no wind, no water and no energy to curtail it. The earth has to move with the rotation and that will mean crustal movements as well, and you all know about the tectonic plates that abound all around the earth. It will be shifted in the cumulative shift the earth has to take in its wing. Be on guard, watchful and take what you need and do all you can to not care too much for what others want, as that will not be helpful for you in this emergency of survival.  Just as in an airplane, which has oxygen mask in emergency, it is vital you take that and put it on. Look after yourselves first before you go looking after someone else. It is the sensible thing to do at that point. So, do we ask, that you take all precautions necessary to do what it takes to survive the onslaught of disaster wherever you may be.

“I am Michael and, although this is not the kind of news anyone wishes to hear, but it is a corrective measure a Creator Son has to take in advance in knowing the dangers such planets are under if they are not taken care of in the first instance, which I must take in all good faith. Lanaforge, your Planetary Prince, and yes, it is “Prince” and not “Manager” Sue, as you were right to put it before, but we now rescind that in place of “Prince” for reasons we see as befitting the Divine Personnel who take on the responsibilities so charged to them to undertake. You will all be in his grace as he takes on the heat you all know is beyond your abilities to endure.

“As Creator Son, I am your Father; as Jesus, I am your brother, and so, we go about the work as fitting as a Divine Mission is to be. I end this with the words of benevolence, that I always bestow upon all those who have faith in me, “Be in my peace and may my peace be with you”. Good day.”

End.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Thank you Sue for asking the question, "what does it mean to be censored?"  I was unsure of this.  I thought it meant that for the time being we were not supposed to do transmissions.  I feel better that this has been clarified.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Amethyst, you posted at the right time.  I am slow to understand that what is quite clear to me is not so with many who are fused sometimes.  I am from a deep experience with intelligence work and training but served little in official capacity that way, and to do my work I had to be absolutely clear what words had what meanings.  The word Censor has several meanings to the universe, and in particular, it DOES NOT MEAN to stop transmitting.  It means to change the message as it comes to you so the full meaning of the message is not transmitted.

The Paradise Trinity actually commits a lot of time to message censorship.  They create a special being to watch messages to us and to intervene between you as a receiver and the actual transmitter.  They are so talented they can change words from one things said by Rayson for example, to Sue who only hears the Censor;s word and not the word Rayson used.  I hope you understand that?

Now there is another meaning of the word Censor as Michael of Nebadon uses it as well.  He ordered all message sent to us to be stopped.  He asked the Censor to let them fly to us, but to change all meanings so they did not make a lot of sense.  The Universal Censors are trained to take an incoming message to you or Sue or me, and wrap it around a word pole, and that scatters the logic so when we receive such a message, we throw it away in digust.  I have done that now for at least ten messages over the past ten days and I was very unhappy until I heard Michael tell us in the above message he wanted that to happen so he did not have humans clamoring for information he was not ready to part with.

Now let me address and emergency action I have been asked to relay, as I am committed to do this and we must have more active transmitters ready to relay messages.

Today, I did five transmissions in a row.  It did not tire me overly but I needed to get up and walk a little so I could type with fresh vigor.

Would it not have been nice if you asked to take a message to day and do one of them for me without me worrying about how well you took it?   I know you are fully dedicated Amethyst, but you and the others tend to wait to be tapped on the shoulder to sit down and take a message.  I now ask you to do three things if you will:

1)  If you are not tapped to take a message, at NOON your time, take a moment from what you are doing around the house, and ASK WHAT CAN I DO TODAY TO HELP WITH MESSAGE TAKING?

You will hear the response if you wait for one.  I pray this helps take the load off all of us as a lot is to come down the road soon because Michael is getting ready to move on his Mission.

2)  Take down any thought impression you get all day long.  Refocus your attention now then and break the habit of not thinking about these things, but start ot think a lot of what you can do to take the load off me.  Right now I can take six or hours straight of transmissions, but I rather not take 10 hours of 12 hours which could easily happen with emergency changes taking place on the planet.  Write down impressions if not message seems attached and then look at them at noon and before you go to bed to see if there is anything else to do.

3) Your diet they tell me will not sustain you to keep going with messaging if you are forced into a situation where you have to stay on message taking for more than two hours.  That will happen.  You need to get more protein they tell me and to take more cereals into your system for bulk as you are seriously under performing in stamina because you are not eating well enough to keep your body energy system at a peak to take messaging.  Be prepared to take messages four or five type writeen pages long as a matter of course and post all you get unless to personal for you.

TO ALL FUSED MEMBERS:  I ASK LARRY GOSSETT AND LEMUEL TO DO THE SAME AS NOTED ABOVE.  The Sue messaging is working very well all of a sudden and thank you Sue for catching on I need your underlying support for message taking and stamina to keep doing them until they are done for the day.  I am really pleased you took this one posted above as it is very helpful to me to get his kind of confirmation and help from a third person.  Please keep checking for message taking when you can take them.  Thank you all very much. 

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - This is the fifth message today and Sue took it for you Ron, but you took more messaging than were posted and that is how you got five.  In any case we need transmitters among the fused group to stop waiting for a message to appear imminent and to start asking if there is a message to take now or soon and when and what if you can get that out of the transmission giver on the spirit end of things.  Not all transmission will be from Me or Mother or Circle of Seven or the Mentori as we now have an active staff of Archangels and Mission Directors not even revealed as to Order yet, so take them as they come out and you must all be alerted that Ron is in his usual state of blindness and pain but that is alleviated in the next few hours or days depending when we can get the atteniton of the pain reliever, the Infinite Spirit.  Ron wanted me to use the title the Alkaspirit but I refused him.

Lemuel you are nearly ready to start transmitting your audio tape soon and it is a doozy as they call it here in the States.  You will hear from the Master Spirit in control of the Father-Son unity and that is us not but a mind gathering strength again to do this work you love to see done right and well.  Lemuel spend more time in silence and try to start transmitting whenever they enter as you are good at guessing what is to be asked.  Audio tapes are preferential from you as they are so soothing to all listeners they would really miss a day without them.  Fifty follow ever movement you make on tape including Ron who listens to them to start his day too.  Larry Gossett you are not a problem but so slow to recognize you sit down and sleep more than you like but fail to ask the question what can I do to help?  If they say transmit get right on it please.  We need you all prepared to do more including Sue who is catching the right rhythm to take a message when ready and not wait for it to come to her=  she now finds them ready to go when she is ready/  Thank you all!  Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Thank you Ron for clarification.  As a matter of fact, in the last couple of weeks, I have noticed little notes and nudges during the day, and I write them down as each one comes in.  I will do better with more protein in my diet, but the problem is I do not like meat very much.  I am confident that all of the transmitters will do all they can to help, and I will work on my stamina.  I know it is very low.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken