Author Topic: Heads Up and please note this change for your own good and not be confused  (Read 80 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
1)  Nystoria, the Book of Revelation will be the title of the new book which we used to call the new Urantia Book. 
REASON to understand this situation:
     The URANTIA FOUNDATION HAS trademarked the word URANTIA and may be set to sue the Michael Foundation International to issuing another URANTIA Book II or whatever ot could be called.  We are avoiding litigation by calling it other than a Urantia Book.  That is all this is.  The name Nystoria was used to show actual usage by Nebadon, the Local Universe, as the actual true name of what used to be called Urantia and only for awhile to show the lawyers up there that it was a true name in use at the time and no one was cheating.    For about six weeks, this planet was actually called Nystoria and the sixth epochal revelation was named after that fact at the time the new book was to be named.  This is to keep litigation out of the happy introduction of the sixth epochal revelation coming your way in one form or another.

2)  Allow Michael to restate what I just said above to make this entirely clear what is going on with the name Nystoria.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron has it exactly right.  Above all we must avoid being sued for our own work by a Foundation which has no true purpose much longer.  Its end is in sight up here and we must avoid litigation wherever possible.  It is I Michael of Nebadon who issued the Declaration of Trust to operate as our representative on earth Urantia, and we must take it back to operate properly as Ron has boldly proclaimed we will not even use a Urantia style Foundation but have named it otherwise to avoid litigation as well.  Someday the powers to be will understand what they cannot conceive now, and that is we have to work around them to get new revelation onto the planet for the masses.  The fifth epochal revelation is to be withdrawn as is the Declaration of Trust.  I leave all of that for now.  Michael of Nebadon."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
 I look forward to completing a reception when I get home from work hopefully at 1PM today.   I thank you for your exceptional work these past few days and  your postings  have certainly been jaw dropping, haven't they.?
As you wrote last night:

"Now there is another meaning of the word Censor as Michael of Nebadon uses it as well.  He ordered all message sent to us to be stopped.  He asked the Censor to let them fly to us, but to change all meanings so they did not make a lot of sense.  The Universal Censors are trained to take an incoming message to you or Sue or me, and wrap it around a word pole, and that scatters the logic so when we receive such a message, we throw it away in digust.  I have done that now for at least ten messages over the past ten days and I was very unhappy until I heard Michael tell us in the above message he wanted that to happen so he did not have humans clamoring for information he was not ready to part with".

this certainly seems to be going on for  the times that I have  tried to receive a message in this past week, I got little that seemed right.   I kept asking for information about an update on the Missions and  kept hearing intutively that " that information is not yet available"  so I  accept that and was similarly told that you, Ron, would be receiving  and disclosing that quite soon, and of course I have no resistance to the timing and details of any of these Missions.   Sometimes it is quite difficult to have an accurate picture or vision just what the details are going to look like but I know that it will be forthcoming when available.

The morning that you posted the first 5  messages, I woke up at 1:30 sensing that much had been posted and indeed it was.   I have now read most all of what you posted , this mornings' messages included 4 or 5 times and I look forward to receiving a  message of any kind today and in the future .

The dim period that has been again discussed with us  just reaffirms actions that will be taken.

As I read your message about the release of  the "book" as Nystoria, the Book of Revelations, I well understood the reasoning  that would result in dealing with Chicago...it will probably still be a battle royale even not calling it Urantia ll.   But that is just what we will all have to deal with.

I so wish that there would be some way to get  some information about Trump and his intentions 'about North Korea, the US Government's intentions  and place in this world.   (although I understand that some of this type of information is just too sensitive to put on  a public forum but if ever you have the opportunity to send out a email about it via your aronolac list, it wouldbe, I am sure a  more than welcome read . 
I recall  in one of your posts recently that you asked  just how Andromadeus and the Most Highs actually do their work and rule in the affairs of our planetary government and I too wonder and ask the same question.
During the course of every day, I think about  the proposed Missions many times HOWEVER they are finally decided to be presented to Urantia.

I pray your healing comes quickly.....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Larry for your comments.

Larry: if you would please find the time to just sit and ask Michael for what transmission is available to you now you would get more.  Do not wait for them to come to you.  Go to them!   Dig one out and post it on the site as we need constant information to flow from all who are available to do that.

That said, let me tell you I received a fairly long report on North Korea about two days ago.  I took it all down and got involved with a Censor that so upset me I deleted the report.  I cannot guarantee that will not happen again for it wastes my time egregiously to have them come in and make a mess of an otherwise good transmission.  They know me and I know them but I throw my hands up over the censorship issue which is so bad sometimes. 

The point to be made is this Larry:  Ask Michael for a Nortk Korea update.  if He says yes here it is or he says wait a day or two, go with the flow.  Somebody else should take these international updates to take some of the work off my shoulders in these areas all of you can handle just fine.  You have an interest in international affairs as I do, but it helps to spread the reports out and I suggest you when you get to be curious where things stand, ASKl for an update.  I gladly relinquish that work to you brother.  Nuff said.

And this:  You are ready to go big time but you are shy I guess.  I wrote a post about you to learn from but decided it sounded harsh rather than helpful and deleted it.  Mother Spirit wishes you to stop holding back as though you feel you must wait for a tap on your shoulder to get busy.  That does not work so well now as Michael and the Mentori and the Circle of Seven are fighting out a last chance for them to be heard in Nebadon, and that is due to a disagreement in the Mentori camp on just how to approach we humans on Urantia under the circumstances of a pole shift and other tectonic plate problems.

I hear the Mentori say it is above their pay grade to speak to humans under these coming and accountable circumstances to Urantia itself.  The Circle of Seven are secure in their knowledge Urantia is about to get batted off the pitchers mound for several reasons not available to me, but I feel the iron hand in the glove over these issues believe me.  I personally would hate to see our Mentori and the Circle of Seven give up on us before they establish better reasons to snuff us out in their type of service. 

MENTORI SPOKESMAN OPHELIUS -
"Ron thank you for this update.  I am sure we can work it out but Urantia is a major headache for higher input at this time as the status of the planet is nearly off the Register again, and that speels trouble for us as we dare not work on an unlicensed world as Urantia is scheduled to be.  Your work is precious to us and you opened the door to us wide and we will not forget that when the time comes and you are well enough to assign us our place with you on Urantia and the new revelation you so look forward to to begin dissemination.  Thank you, Ophelius."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"Ron we direct this to be shoved no further into their consciousness of the List.  Good day.  Mother Spirit."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania