Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Engage With Us  (Read 36 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Engage With Us
« on: July 11, 2018, 01:08:48 PM »
Speaker: OCILLIAYA
Subject: Engage With Us
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 11th July 2018  19:08 Local  18:08 Z

https://app.box.com/s/hse4pxky6pnwj5jta52pdsyirsw992pd

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Engage With Us
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 11:50:57 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Engage with Us

Lemuel : I have just called upon Ocilliaya and I am very pleased to say that He has responded and so I hand over to Ocilliaya, thank you.

Ocilliaya : Yes, good-evening Lemuel, I hear you calling me and I am so pleased to respond to your call. I am here and I want to tell you and others here on the forum that if you engage yourself more, that is to say if you align yourself more with Us I can assure you that there will be many messages that you will receive, specially in the near future.

As you all know a time of darkness will be upon all of you very soon and probably during that time the transmissions will be very few and far between. It will be a time of trial and test, trust and faith, for all of you, but we are confident that you have stood the test of time many times before and so my message is brief this evening in response to Lemuel’s call.

I am very grateful to him and just to remind you that my message is : engage yourself more with Us. Please, we are here now, there are many of Us as you know, the Mentori is here, the Circle of Seven is here and all the others are here. By the others I mean the Order of the Melchizedeks and Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son.

Yes, there are many of the angelic groups also to assist, so please fell free to engage more with Us simply by entering the stillness and ask, call upon us, as Lemuel this evening, put out the call. You can imagine to pick up the telephone and call someone. It can be as simple as that, if you have the trust, if you have the faith in your ability to do that.

On our part, we are very pleased and happy to be on the other end of the telephone line so to speak. Well, that is all for now, so please remember, engage yourself more with all of Us. Thank you and thank you Lemuel, I bid you all a very good evening. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.