Author Topic: Wave, Michael and Mother Spirit on Duty of Service in Times of Change  (Read 83 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
[Hello my friends,
Just a few words to say here. I have to be honest with myself these days. Yesterday, I have done things I have never done before. A tax return with the tax agent, installing a new printer and pairing it wirelessly with the PC and making decisions as to which way to go in this life so far. Here I am to refresh my pledge of service with the Father and place my apologies before Him and with Father Michael and Mother Spirit for not paying attention when I ought to be. I have admitted, there are times I doubted myself in relation to the t/ring work and felt way out of my depth when upon seeing how forthright Ron has come through with so much information, I feel like an infant in giant shoes. I am sorry to be so small Father and ask your help in allowing me to be better in service than I already am. Hit me on the head if you have to and let us continue please as I know no other way than to be with you. Amen. Here below I request for any one to come forward to speak and I hope I got all this right as I place my heart on the table and give my body over to the Deities to indwell and use as they please. My life is in your hands Father, take it, use it and be good with it please. Your servant, Sue.]

Speakers: Wave, Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit
Subject: Duty of Service in Times of Change
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/07/2018 12.40pm(AEST) 10.40pm(GMT)

Wave:

“This is Wave and I speak for others representing the Wave group of Liaison Officers. Here, I speak on the subject of duty of service, even in the changes that are to be occurring in your lives upon Urantia.

“As it so happens with news of import, it is met with fear, trepidation, uncertainty and uneasy nerves. This is to be expected and, although you feel that, there are countering wisdom in knowing the Father’s Team who are so tasked to the Reclamation work of Urantia, are well advised as to what and how to engage their trust in seeing to it that the transition period will proceed in a manner that has better outcomes going forward for the life on the planet to exist in a more beneficial and peaceful way than it has in the old civilization.

“The duties I speak of is in fact what you do to apply yourself better with your Adjuster and with your willingness to so serve in the capacities of mind ministry you have bestowed upon you. This is an evolving process of growth in maturity you have bestowed upon you. This is an evolving process of growth in maturity in your morontial psychic circles and going onwards into with the abiding Adjuster who seeks your soul survival.

“Your other duties is also to do with acclimatizing with the spiritual energies of input to receive our messages, lessons of value and important announcements that the Michael Administration of Liaison wishes you to know about as important for you to be aware of.

“That said, there are things to be announced and forthwith said as follows:

• Today is Tuesday 17th July, 2018, Australian time and this is a day of reckoning for the fused ones to find their place and priority in the work of God. The Adjusters are calling for commitment and over-the-top service to be applied by all who are fused and are being fused.
  • The Michael Foundation International is established and ready to go. This is the one stop show of Michael’s intentions in fully allowing education to be the showpiece for Urantians to be receiving for their own good.
  • The monetary policy you have all been privy to is to be incurred in the coming crisis you all will need it in any case. The currency parity will level out and reckon business in even terms of commerce and exchange. This in turn, strengthens the wealth and the well-being of people to sustain themselves.
  • While transmitting, you will find those moments of difficulties of concentration as your lives become more challenging, even so, you will receive import of substance, and that is to be paid attention to, in all honesty, trust your instincts!
  • While Sue struggles of late with receiving, it has occurred to her that she may doubt the import received and still she wonders if it is true or not, then finds Ron’s messages so upfront, it renders some messages as irrelevant or worse, still infant in relation to the many stops and starts of Mission changes over the long duration of universe manifestations.
  • What has to be understood is that most of these changes are to be seen as a planning operation to fine-tune some areas of discrepancies and so on. Now , it is cemented into a pattern so highly projected to transpire, there are those measures the Father approves as necessary to see put into place for the Reclamation plans to be workable.
  • As Wave, I am tasked to liaise and report and commiserate with the Deities of Michael, the Magisterial Sons and with Mother Spirit. In turn, I am given the role of liaison between them and those fused mortals to be seeing the work of communication be running smoothly for the purpose of dissemination of universe import.
  • Light is also part of this role with me as Wave, and we are the Liaison gurus to impart the knowledge necessary for your growth in understanding the ways and means of the Michael Mission and plans for Urantia’s rehabilitation and so on.
  • What is announced to you is to be taken seriously for your own well-being and survival opportunities, as the changes will hit hard on most of you who are to face the harshness of financial collapse and the tectonic plate shifts that buffett so many lives who may, in all likelihood, will perish in it.
  • York, PA, is the centre of activity soon enough and the fused ones will be asked to position themselves in with the assignments they are given to go with as the work becomes all too real before them. My liaison work will increase with these fellows as well as with the Deities who are so concerned for the successful outcome for all concerned in these Missions going forward.

Michael is here and wishes to speak -

Michael of Nebadon:

“Yes, Michael here Sue, and thank you for refreshing yourself to so fully align yourself to what you are about. Your life is finished on Urantia and you know it. What you do now in the flesh with and abiding in your Adjuster is the Father’s domain to be with and doing. So here you are with me to speak.

“I am honoured to have this place in you and can now speak with clarity in your own mind that is cleared of all the hurdles you have and are now out of the way for good. It is now a house(vessel/body) for Mother and I to indwell and others too as it goes and we are to incline our work to fully accommodate the house Sue avails for us to use. It is afterall, a vessel she inhabits and is happy to lend it for us to use to our discretion. Here, we go with and Sue is truly understanding of her place as we get busy with important measures we must put in place to enable the smooth transition upon Urantia as it will require it by the years end. So pressing is the crisis that we are to get going in an urgent manner and round up the fused ones to work in these coming trials we have going to face with.

“Yesterday, Sue has accomplished things she has not done in years and that is achieved with success. We are proud of her independence and the ability to overcome her fears and get to do this piecemeal is another one to be rejoicing about. She has made her decisions, committed herself freshly to the task at hand and is fully supportive of my hand in with her.

“Now it is come to my attention, she is apologetic over the concern of “inattention” her Adjuster could unfuse, if the ward is not careful and so she placed her apologies and requests the aid and assistance of me and Mother to allow the vigil...to be [Storm just came through 3pm local time,  and i stopped this to close it down and unplug computer to avoid storm surge damage - it is passed, now i resume] ...reinstated as she pledges her willingness and support with us and her Adjuster. Good. I am well pleased with that assessment. Mother Spirit is here to speak - “

Mother Spirit:

“Yes, I am Mother Spirit and I commiserate with Sue on so many scores she lost count and is aware of her hit and misses on so many areas that touched her not. Here we are to the point of no return and she is fully fledged ready to pounce with the workload we have going with her in all earnesty and she willingly places herself to find the time and place to get these transmissions to be well placed before you.

“Now as much as it is about duty, service; it is also about commitment, loving willingness and understanding persuasion to be so available for the Deities to partake in her and others who are so inclined to place themselves with us to be doing the work of God in your midst.

“It is with my great pleasure to see a flower blossom and grow and so it occurs with the fused ones who place their lives on hold to get going with crisis mission that is necessary to be placed as Urantia is now looking precarious at any given moment this year as it unfolds so rapidly before us.

“So this is about enough to be said, but it is not over yet, it is the beginning of a long running episode of changes you hardly saw coming. I am Mother Spirit, and I abide in with you all who know me as I work tirelessly with my Ministering Spirits who along with Wave and Light, and other orders who are so well tasked to be with you. I bid you a good day and thank you for this lovely space in you Sue!”

End.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Wonderful Sue--just wonderful!  I find that my concerns and insecurities almost parallel yours.  But I have full faith that when the music starts and the dance begins, our helpers will indeed go before us to make the crooked places straight and pave a smooth path for us.  I think you do very good work.  
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Michael, Mother Spirit, Wave, and Sue   This has been a most poignant  transmission and reception.   It  really hit home and Sue your first personal comments could easily could have written and felt by most of us.   And quite honestly, I would think that the same is true for any transmitter and I think too that without making and expressing these occasional feelings.... well... just that challenging oneself and taking stock of all these questionings and complexities  contribute into evolving and growing to be a well seasoned, reliable and trusted transmitter, always improving.  Am off to work, thank you again....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Amethyst and Larry, I am encouraged by your loving regard and while I have to go to work now, I know I must apply these skills more and more and so with Father's help, may this be well worked and in a timely manner. So I stay the course and persist.

Much love to you all.
Sue/7inOcean