Author Topic: Watch the Trade Winds  (Read 134 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Watch the Trade Winds
« on: July 16, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
Hi All,
Much is accomplished. Without saying too much, tax time is due and done, installed new printer and got so much done, now I am finding out by the ever prompting Adjuster, that the restive period is for a reason, it is also to be wary of what is occurring weather-wise. Here in Oz, we have severe weather warnings forecast for to eventuate by tomorrow, in the southern parts of the Australian  continent of unusual high waves, potential sea erosion, high gale force winds and a temperature drop to freezing wind chill climes. Adjuster says study the trade winds as that is the indicator of the winds and their behaviour as it runs around the planet. So I go figure....the science of the winds :)

Sue/7inOcean with Pre'Mtor.
8.40pm (AEST) 16/07/2018

See for example the following link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_winds
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:19:52 AM by 7inOcean »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Watch the Trade Winds
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 07:27:17 AM »
« Adjuster says study the trade winds as that is the indicator of the winds and their behaviour as it runs around the planet. So I go figure…….. »
Bob Dylan : ‘The answer my friend is blowing in the wind’
Enjoy
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 07:38:24 AM »
Hi Sue, I was looking at the weather forecast for Melbourne on my Samsung and everything looked calm
Temp 8 to 10 degrees C.
Wind 2m/sec 
Maybe it's the calm before the storm.  :)

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 07:50:12 AM »
Yes correct, it is calm now but another real fierce cold front is coming through tomorrow. Thank you Clency and Pliktarious. Now I am looking up the word Thermometer to understand why we have Fahrenheit and Celsius. Interesting...looks like I'm getting sciency, my Adjuster is so funny...

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean