Author Topic: MISSION SET UP TO PROCEED ALMOST OVER  (Read 114 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MISSION SET UP TO PROCEED ALMOST OVER
« on: July 12, 2018, 03:14:09 PM »
MISSION SET UP TO PROCEED ALMOST OVER

Ron Besser York, PA 3PM local time

*A note to all of you who are not getting the big picture yet.

1 - In case you have not noticed the forward elements of the Michael Mission are on our planet today;

2 - In case I did not notice it, Michael of Nebadon is here on the planet today as well as watches me struggle with what I thought was arthritis and is pained to see it is a type of bone cancer which will be remedies soon I pray;

3 - The drill to get a spirit Mission started on our planet is finally coming to an end’ the planning is replete, the end of the world as Trump only and a bunch of cat calls is now being placed in the hands of people who know what they are doing in Michael and the Chief Justice and our beloved Planetary Prince.  Hail Caesar not entirely any more!

4 - Today is July 12th . Really a red letter day for me and for you for different reasons.  I will get medical help as should have been done when the accident happened, and the day that Michael landed on our shores, not a Jesus, but with the Planetary Prince to hone all we transmitters into service and prepare for the opeining of the Michael spirit Mission to change so many things for our work on this material planet wherein Jesus was Bestowed so many years ago;

5 - JESUS SPEAKS
“ I saw Ron say to himself, I doubt anybody yet recognizes this day is important because it represents the culmination of all that Michael, and I, and Nebadonia, and Margul, and Machiventa Melchizedek, and finally the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, have planned all these years.  I say this to Ron: Be brave as it will not be pleasant to go through medical procedures the doctors will insist to do for you and be glad they have the equipment yet.  Be assured it will not work without electricity and you are lucky to live near Three Mile Island as it will keep going in spite of bans on burning in places.

“Finally, we are sure you are right mostly, as the planning is over and the planet is prepared to be flooed with spiritual beings of which most have already arrived including the Circle of Seven and the Mentori who are biding their places now.  All is set to explode upon the set known as Urantia shortly.  I abide thee not Ron as this is Lanaforge and you are entering forbidden territory but you only want to alert everybody what your sensors are telling you and all is well and good and allow this to go forth.  This is Jesus again as that was Lanaforge Ron as you know and leave the punctuation alone for now as I have permission to say this to all of you:

“I am Jesus and I wish all of you to stay well over the next few days, as the world is ready to turn soon enough, and that carries huge implications to the rest of the world but to all of you it is a signal we begin this mission well and with great forethought on Michael, Myself, and Monjoronson, as we must not leave him out, as he is my Manager and MY Confidence to do this.  Good day.”

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MISSION SET UP TO PROCEED ALMOST OVER
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:10:04 PM »
We are truly humbled by these words and by Your Presences on Urantia again. Glory Hallelujah and Amen to all that has been planned and now comes upon our world!   LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 04:43:39 PM »
Yes, a red letter day indeed that will be written in the history books as the day of
the new beginning for Urantia.
Praise God!
Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:18:02 PM »
This is indeed great news and I pray that it will not fail us this time, because another drop-off would be very harmful to the faith of many (perhaps not all) beleivers whom I fear would not be able to sustain it anymore. Anyway, may the Will of the Father be done and not ours. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 03:53:30 PM »
Thank you Father, Christ Micheal/Jesus, Nebandonia, Margul, Machiventa Melchizedek and the rest of the celestial body that the Father has sent here. Thank you Ron for bringing us this most beautiful news. I for one will remember this day for this is the day that Christ Micheal bless my entrance unto this world and Mother"s  Holy Spirit blew life into my being in 1948, I now begin my first leg of the seventies. Thank you Father.

Domtia

Weydevu