Author Topic: A New Guide, A New Opportunity  (Read 120 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
A New Guide, A New Opportunity
« on: July 13, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »
Received late Wednesday Evening

Primus – A New Guide, A New Opportunity -  Larry Gossett -   13 July 2018 – Florida –

Teacher: Primus
Subject: A New Guide, A New Opportunity
Category: New Written Transmissions
Winter Park, Florida  -   13 July 2018  -  14:00 GMT
T/R: Larry
Gossett

This is Primus and I am and will be a new and additional Teacher and voice and guide for you and does that meet with your approval?

( Me) Most definitely, Primus.

The very fact that you have come, have opened up, through your invitation for Me, and agree to meet with me , let me say that I am of this new order that Ron and Michael have been discussing with all of you.   There is much work to accomplish and you, in particular, can make good use and have significant need of what my Order has taken on to do in association with  Michael  and the Father.   Ron holds you well enough but knows as well as you do and I do, that you above all need steady and more consistent work so that when the time comes and it comes quite soon, your work for the Missions will be quite varied and you will learn many new and wonderful ways of service to these Missions.   You marvel at all the work that Ron can do, and does, his extraordinary abilities and I tell you that  you five fused ones as you are called and a few others who are  line at the Fathers time and bidding will also fuse shortly as you become so involved this m and are necessary to some of you are so that your service , education,  careers, and experience with Spirit will be well noted  at some future time and I know that you are want to shy away from that kind of limelight but  you must develop the inward confidence that can only be achieved through your persistent work in these days ahead which are so important for you and of course for the Missions that are now come and that will herald in  that new dawn of the 6th  Epoch that Urantia needs so desperately for Her future as an educational sphere which Michael has designed and designated Her to be and these plans  have already been  set into motion.

So as we come together in the next days and weeks  just realize all that is at stake for all of you on such intimate and personal levels.   You can feel and  notice My individual personage and this will become more apparent and comfortable to you increasingly as we work together and  as you do this well, your life will be of significant example and demonstration of  your love and service to the Father and to Michael , to Lanaforge and all who represent these Missions and as Ron has mentioned to several of you, including Lemuel, that you may well be destined, eventually, as a Mighty Messenger, but that is well into your future careers.

Several years ago when you were listening in of the calls with Jerry Lane and Gerdean and braved your first question,  that teacher/guide  told you at that auspicious time, which you have always held in your memory, that quite the adventurous spirit life  was in store for you and so it is and that begins now, just as it does for all who come and have chosen to do this work and service  in their love and worship for the  Father, just as we all do, for  truly that is the way of Spirit.

As we will be working in consort together and with several others, our work together will give you and all who do this work, experience that you can now not even  carefully and specifically laid out before you. For truly they are there to enhance your growth towards your eventual spirit  maturity.

We will speak again and often and as this is just the beginning of a great and last relationship… even a partnership if you will so abide with me and all others who so volunteer to accept  the assignments that are just as important to us as they are for each of you.

Take heed of these opportunities as work together.        Be well, eat well and all will be well….. Good Day… this is Primus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reception taken early Thursday  morning -  12 July 2018

PRIMUS -
Take a few moments to relax, center, breathe and let My energies, thought patterns and Spirit Signature  infuse and  permeate your thoughts and let our thoughts be as one.

These are important days ahead for all of you, especially those who want to  step up to the plate of Spirit as you say on your world, and feast upon  the food and fruits of Spirit that are available now to all of you more than ever before.  This critical and exciting time for each of you will set the growing curve within each one who does this work.   I am Primus and I come again this morning just as I  did last night to connect and establish a connection and circuit with you that will grow and be made stronger each time you come to me or any other Spirit Being associated  with each of you as your guides, teacher and even mentors.   There are many and a wide variety of associations , Celestial Beings and Orders that have been called upon at this time that carry on this work.

As you can tell from reading the  receptions taken by Ron, Amethyst and Lemuel and as  Sue will be posting her work as well, I do want to encourage all of you on this forum to  at least give  this T/R work a chance to be part of your daily  duties for in many ways, dear ones, this is a  not only a sacred  duty but the highest of honors that you are engaged with.  

We have nothing but the deepest and most sublime love  for each of you and  we look forward to bringing you our messages as this is such a critical times.

The Dim Period that has been talked about in the past few days, which as you  well remember this was discussed a year or so ago and now that time comes quickly. Therefore  prepare yourselves and prepare well and this can only be done by each of you taking on the Mantle of Michael for  your Creator Son, is presenting each of you with unprecedented  access, opportunities and responsibilities that are vital to your development on soul levels and on personal growing levels  in all aspects of your physical and spiritual lives.

You are at that infamous pivotal point, that place of standing at the precipice of  your new lives dedicated to the service of the Father in your lives and as all of you  must come to realize that what you do here and now sets the pace and lays out your futures for a career  with Spirit that will finally change this world of Urantia and all call her home, in the past present and future.   Please , each of you know that none are excluded, none are left out, or behind for it is by and through your daily decisions, your freewill choices, your consecrated and dedication desire to serve and to be the best you can be as far as  a T/R that will teach you and prepare you, as we together,  and that includes every member of this forum for we move into  these coming trials and specifically the coming of the dim period that will befall  Urantia.  Allow m to teach, encourage and guide you all and yes I know that we all talk and talk about persistence, consistency, and having an unfaltering dedication to serve.

As I was mentioning to you last night, you all look to Ron as  an extraordinary transmitter and one who demonstrates love and dedication to the Father and to Michael  and it is though his long persistence and refusal to  never give less than 100%  towards this kind of work that for him has been a labor of love and devotion.  What Ron has been able to accomplish definitely sets a high bar and example for each of you and you  will have  the opportunities to advance to extraordinary levels and accomplishments as all of this unfolds.  It is an “unfoldment” and  your consistent applications and recognitions of the opportunities that now exist and are presented to you  coalesce your efforts and experience towards the very goals that all of you have set in motion.

There is much that is coming to all of you here and seizing the moment will and can be that very impetus in your awareness  for all of you know, quite well that you can not go back to that state that you do not and cannot know what you know.

In closing this let me restate for all of you that it is to your benefit, always to ask for a message,  and put out the invitation  to Spirit, especially now that there is such an accelerated  and coordinated  effort being laid out for this world.    This is Primus…. I look forward to our next meeting Call on Me……Good Day….

end
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:37:44 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A New Guide, A New Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 04:34:21 PM »
Well done, Larry!

Primus here:  Ron asked me to state a few things for your Larry,  I am a divine being but you do not capitalize the pronounces referring to me.  Just capitalize my name is all that is necessary.  I hear Mantutia, let him speak Ron:

MANTUTIA - "I am the overall Supervisor of all you five, and Ron omitted Sue Whiley and Amethyst in assignment of the new Order of guides to them.  I make amends to that as there were no names in assignment when Ron named them yesterday.

"Sue Whiley, the new Order entity guide name for your is Primus as well, as you and Larry will share Primus together for the time being.

"Amethyst, you received the new Order entity guide Light, for Light is her name and she fits very well with you Amethyst.  Ron alone has Manaforge the first born of this new Order which still remains unnamed for reasons of State at this time.  Ron also says it does not matter as long as he has a name to put the face of his helper and who has proved to be quite a helper to day for all sorts of reasons. 

PRIMUS HERE - "I now speak with capitals and quotes as that was the order from Mantutia to do so here for you Larry and others who will get us assigned to you later on.  I am with you now as your Guide and as your helper to keep your busier than you are used to Larry Gossett.   I am now using just Larry as I feel I know you well enough, and that is good to know as I had a right to refuse working with you if you disappointed me at all.  Same thing happened to Ron Besser, as Manaforge (WAVE) had a right to refuse him and now you would not pry him loose as he sees Ron as a perfect assignment for all he wishes to learn and do.   You Ron speak to Manaforge on your own time!"

END

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:58:56 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: A New Guide, A New Opportunity
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 11:12:31 PM »
Thank you Primus and Larry
This was a very inspirational post and I have a little tear and some of those goose bumps you were so concerned about just a short time ago Larry. :)
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken