Author Topic: xx test also titled Reading without Your Eyes addendum  (Read 119 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:26:07 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: xx test
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 11:32:11 PM »
This was amazing. Thanks for sharing it, Ron. My first thought was would it help with spiritual communications.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 12:19:39 AM »
Sharon, this is so new to me, I do not know if it helps that way.  I have no opinion and I would like to try this myself when I can get back to a normal routine.  I am getting some medical help  from the universe to reduce pain in my torso and we shall see just how that works out in the near future.  So I have to put this test off until I can get back to more normal circumstances.

I also point out that people like me who have poor eyesight, would really rejoice to read books without eye strain and all the bother goes with bad eyesight.  I am only a little suspcicious over all that was presented because they did not just read but seemingly could see objects to retrieve that fell on the floor like the caps to their pens.  Now if they can see in general, does that suggest that some of our blind people might learn to see their rooms and television and books too?  I tend to doubt that but then what was the nature of the nature of those boys who picked up fallen objects without taking their blind folds off?

And this:  Why was this called a test xxx?  Answer:  I tried an experiment in the wrong category as a test and forgot to erase it.  But you found it anyhow and I am glad you did and thanks for your question and post.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 03:21:24 AM »
You had many of the same questions that I had, Ron, and the picking up of dropped items without peering down also made it more convincing. I looked into available training for adults and there is some but, of course, not as much as for children. Guess the older a person is, the longer it takes because of all the junk we have stored in our subconscious. Watching the video and the degree of blinding the kids wore, it seemed like a great way to remove some of the many distractions that get in the way of successful TRing, or even communications with the Thought Adjuster. I kinda liked the idea, actually.

I hope you do get some help from the universe to ease the pains you have suffered from for a long, long time. (This getting old is definitely not for ninnies!) Meanwhile, know you're also getting some healing coming to you from the Pacific Northwest and all it offers.