Author Topic: Reading Without Your Eyes - Amazing Video of Children Learning to do so  (Read 147 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I said to Michael of Nebadon as I watched all of this video.  This is a sense I never knew existed!!  (Michael transmitted me a shrug.  So much for that!) Watch it with patience as it is in Spanish with English sub titles and the kids do it so easily.  They are fully blindfolded, open a book and read with their finger tips on the page and the words are transferred to the imagination!!  What else??

If you know this technique, tell me!  Comments, post here.  Thanks Ron

https://vimeo.com/259947290

Please note also the thread called xx Test is on the same subject.  It just got mislabeled and moved here.  Thanks R.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:24:40 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Ron--This is amazing!  But it is not clear to me if this is just for gifted children or can anyone be trained.  I doubt if it would work for adults who have for so long trained their brains to function in a set way.  Perhaps these are homo-spiritus?  
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
What I can say, after visioning this video, is that the exploration and discovery of the human brain are still in an infancy stages. The next generations will be superhuman beings, with the capacity to communicate through methods of telepathy. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Amethyst - I love your picture - thanks! 
And Clency - and to both of you.  I spoke briefly with Michael before I had to do another transmission tonight I hope to post late tomorrow.  As I said in my post above he shrugged meaning he was noncommittal to what I saw take place in this video which I really enjoyed watching.  Now he tells me to leave him alone, but let me feed you my impressions anyhow.

First, it is real.  Second reading this way I tried when I was much younger and utterly failed and I never tried it since.  I am going to try to train myself to do it because I could read the books I cannot read now due to loss of vision by accident about three years ago this December.  I heard a voice tell me if I tried it out to allow me (and that is different for everybody really) six to eight hours for the celestial helpers to install a wave sensor in me, and then to attempt it with my present Urantia Book and see what happens.  If I can do it with that wave sensor they have to place in my brain, it will take me about sixteen hours of stead practice to realize the vibrational frequency I have to learn to recognize from my finger tips.

Now if my finger tipes are still agile enough that will work.  But I do have some arthritis and some problems because I type so much, and that can hamper reading since the bone marrow is almost gone from me entirely.  That may mean I cannot do it but that is the way life is.  The point is you have to learn technique, not to lose faith in the ability to read like this.  It works.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"Amethyst, you dear reader you.  I bet you can and this is Michael overriding this idiot who loves you and wants you to take on everything new you can and astound your friends.  Clency you can do this already you just do not know how good you are already.   Both of you must be sure you have full blindfolds and they used an undercover bandage of type and probably two layers of dark cloth as a blind fold securely tied around their eyes so NO light is visible inside.  Ron asked a very serious question and it should be observed, except for the piano player, they had good overhead lights on.  The player sat next to a full glass door or window and had lots of bright indirect light,  I recommend you try this with a bright light on your text to read with your fingers and not try reading with the fingers in the dark.  A;so pray for a wave sensor we are installing in Ron tonight so he can try this over the next few days.  Ron has no dark blindfold at home but he has a hood from his winder coat he can detach with snaps at the base that should be total darkness for him with little effort.  This is Michael.  Good day."

Ron here:  In case you did not notice, the small kid on the right side of your screen is pretty extraordinary.  Notice his friend on the right at one point wrote with a marker on his tablet the number sequence 1 to 10.   The instructor behind him then erased the number 4 out of the sequence and the little boy on your screen right got the impression without looking that his friend erased a number and then correctly wrote on his pad the missing number 4.

He was blindfolded and reading with his fingers.  Somehow that reading child also saw in his minds eye the for sure missing 4 and wrote it down without hesitation.  That is not just finer reading that is a psychic marvel nad it is not explained in the video.  Take a look at it all as you will miss some of this if you do not check it all out.   Ron 

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
What a fantastic video. These two little boys were so much in sync with one another. It begs the
question, why can´t we all be like them, wouldn´t it be wonderful.
There still remains a lot  to discover about the human brain and watching this video is an indication
of things to come in the future.
It is so exciting!
Thanks for loading this video.
Lemuel

7inOcean

• View Profile
Yes, this is amazing and like Ron this is the first I have seen in a real trial session as this has shown. I also saw the missing no.4 bit and was really speechless. Did you all notice too how an object dropped on the floor and both these boys on separate occasions went directly to pick it up! I also notice that when the eyes are covered, the other sensories of the hearing, touch and extra sensory of the mind circuit work to compensate for the lack of visual familiarity. I can relate well to what they are experiencing. As a born half-deaf one myself,  when I take both my hearing aids off, I am in total silence. This is where I rely on my other senses more than my hearing-aids have allowed me to hear to the normal listening range. When I close my eyes in the dark at night, I have no visual, no hearing, just the mind conversing in the spirit of personality. Now I see what they are seeing when the technique is practiced long enough to acclimitize to this extra type of ability which so very rarely gets used and is so very much inbuilt into our amazing brain/mind abilities.

Very much understand why these young ones have really embraced what is experienced here within them.

Thank you for sharing this Ron, it is so good and encouraging to see this is being explored.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:07:06 AM by 7inOcean »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Reading text blindfolded is of interest for centuries.  I personally was unaware that it was of modern interest and practice until I viewed the video tape linked to in the first post above.  That video shows youngsters doing it so routinely I had to think twice about what I was seeing was unusual and then to the pedantic self it was, almost,  miraculous.

As it turns out people have been showing how this can be done for centuries.  I copied over a passage from an email sent to me called “Chasing Down Emma.”  That is an email that is sent out by researchers who are particularly interested in one of my favorite readers and prophets, Emma Hardinge.  Today she is consider just about the best of that group that came out of the new world of what then was called Spiritualism.  Today we would call it many things, and among them, she was a close friend to Stainton Moses, another of my favorites, who was involved with the Guide IMPERATOR, the name of what in those days they called a Spirit Guide.

Now Imperator started the revelation called the Urantia Book in 1877, and because Hardinge was not interested in what Moses was receiving, he had to find a new salon to provide T/R (they called it simply, 'dictation') and readings to the aristocracy and the new wealthy industrialists of the time.  Imperator objected to this frittering away of time when the epochal revelation sat all dusty in a corner because Moses did not want to take the time away from paying work to receive and record its dictation to him.

In any case, the reader must get rid of the bias that spiritualism was a swamp to drain, as Houdini declared when working Dr. William S. Sadler in the first third of the twentieth century.  It is far too valuable to dismiss and it instructs about things that are possible then but not allowed now.  Houdini is involved with almost everybody in spiritualism in the 20's and 30's as the epochal revelation, both as an outline and actual writing,  was being transferred from England to Boston to Chicago.

In the late 1870's and 1880's Houdini was also fascinated with spiritualism and was ready to expose all the fakes he could, and the Fox Sisters of New York– they are credited by spiritualistic historians for starting the movement known to Dr. Sadler as Spiritualists, hence Spiritualism.  Houdini and Sadler both detested the worming of rich and not-so-rich of their funds by fake readings and all sorts of theatrical devices to convince the unwary real spirits were about.  However, do not throw the baby out with the bathwater, as some of it was quite genuine.  Among the Spiritualists were genuine prophets and psychic phenomena the Salvington authorities used to bring attention to the fact there was an after-world at work, and that that after-world was not constrained by mere physical impossibilities.

This brings us to this video and the ability demonstrated so keenly in it of blindfolded individuals reading and “seeing” objects by their minds on the floor to pick up.  As you watch the video be aware there are other things going on I doubt the videographer or the Supervisor knew about at all and they are not noted or explained.

Here is an extract from an 1849 Journal which describes the ability of some to be able to read remote objects and setting and to read messages either hidden or blocked from sight.  We have no further insight into it today that our cousins did in the mid 19th century.

QUOTE:

Another, less illustrative, example [reading sealed or hidden messages]  can be found in Lee's Animal Magnetism and the Associated Phenomena (1849) p. 39:

EXCERPT:
At the third seance there was again a tolerably large assemblage of persons, and among them a gentleman who produced a sealed letter, the contents of which he was pretty confident the somnambulist would not be able to make out. I had the day before mentioned to an incredulous physician who had not previously seen any similar experiments, that they were to be repeated; he accordingly came at the beginning. After the exhibition of rigidity [MD: think of breaking rocks on the stomach of a hypnotised subject laid across sawhorses on stage, c. 1890] and insensibility to pricking the rigid limbs, I again applied the padding over the eyes, while Dr. ____ tied the bandage; on some one's inquiring if it could not slip, the somnambulist appeared annoyed, and asked for a second handkerchief, which I placed below the other, so as to leave only the end of the nose free...[MD: the somnambulist plays cards while blindfolded, and reads documents while blindfolded, and reads the tag attached to a key]. The gentleman had previously given his sealed letter, which he [MD: the somnambulist] undertook to decypher, and after some trials, said it is writing, which was denied, though it appeared on opening the letter that the letters and figures were in writing. He then said there was a picture and some figures; on being asked how many figures, he said five. He was then asked the letters; of which there were several small ones, not forming words, and four capitals. He named three of the capitals, which on opening the paper were found to be correct, as also a small colored picture, which had been enveloped in the paper containing the letters and figures. He was then awakened.

UNQUOTE

I leave one last impression to you reading this.  I have not tried the preparation to learn to read blindfolded.  My eyes are very bad now and I need some aide to be able to read at all, and if it is possible for me to pick up the trial of reading without glasses, I will gladly do it.

To read blindfolded spirit instructs you must have a little wafer in your brain they supply. (the wafer is a frequency inducer that touch senses and the wafer converts to visible text impressions and seeing.) The children in the video noted above have that wafer implanted by spirit as well, and they are totally unaware of spirit surgery.  I have had lots of spirit surgery and unless you have to be injected with a serum for other work in medical needs you may have, you feel nothing except maybe a slight itch on the scalp or arm.  I have now had that implant and I am told I must concentrate at least twenty minutes a day sitting with a blindfold and absolute dark over my eyes, and to do this for six weeks in a row, and I MIGHT get to do it.  Children are so much easier to work with because they are using brand new equipment inside of them and nothing like a new machine to easily get done what we much older humans attempt to do.

That is it for the time being.  Best wishes to all of you too if you attempt this ability to be yours.  If you make it let me know as I am delighted to hear when experiments succeed!

Ron Besser
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 01:32:56 PM by Ron Besser »