Author Topic: Home from sea for a short time  (Read 130 times)

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
Home from sea for a short time
« on: July 19, 2018, 01:31:16 PM »
Hi Folks,
I am ashore for a few weeks' time... trying to catch up on five month's worth of undone tasks and obligations. Grateful am I for steady and fulfilling work at my age, but it takes its toll and requires my mind and body to return for some short space of time to readjust to a shoreside pace and schedule. So much of note on the Forum! I will be trying to catch up and to assimilate what has transpired for the entire time I will be ashore, undoubtedly.
Greetings to all the newcomers... may your spirit be nourished by what you find here.
Blessings,
Mike
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Home from sea for a short time
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 09:47:59 PM »
Dear MSQ, let me tell you that your posts, so verbally shining and blooming, have been missing us all ; they are like a breeze of fresh air, coming from your loving Alaska. I am glad to read you again with great pleasure and may your stay inshore be joyful and relaxing. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

LarryG

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 07:37:58 AM »
Michael you are always missed as are your rich and insightful messaging and they always inspire us and especially now, inspirations are a welcome gift that you and we share together with anyone who reads what is expressed here.....Be well my dear friend.... I bet that Ellen  is. thrilled  to have you back home!   Will talk soon....LarryG      
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 07:40:34 AM by LarryG »

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 10:32:48 AM »
Welcome back Micheal and happy belated birthday!

Weydevu