Author Topic: The Work of the Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision on Urantia  (Read 103 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Amethyst:  My beloved Adjuster, and our beloved celestial helpers, do any of you have a transmission for me this evening?
Yes Amethyst.  My name is Sophia and I am an angel of the Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision

Speaker:     Sophia:  One of the Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision
Topic:         The  Work of the Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision on Urantia
T/R:            Amethyst
Date:           July 22, 2018

SOPHIA:
"We are seraphim that focus on specific aspects of your cultures that serve in twelve different groups.  I have served in some other aspects of our group, but am currently assigned to the angels of enlightenment for the foreseeable future.  I am here today to encourage you to allow all of us in this group of planetary supervision to assist you with transmissions and guidance.  We cannot introduce new concepts to you as that is not our function, but we can help with clarification of concepts that have already been present on Urantia.  You have no doubt noticed that many of the concepts that are being presented to you are becoming quiet complex.  

"You see, we are the ones on the ground here, and are close to you right here on your planet and we have an excellent view of what is transpiring here.  There are so many different and diverse peoples on this planet with very different views and perspectives, and experience realities in very different ways.  Getting the population to all agree on any one thing at all is virtually impossible.  On a more normal planet, there would be at least some points of agreement to use as a basis to build upon.  But there is no group here in enough numbers to provide any stable foundation.  

"This forum has been assigned angels from most of the twelve groups.  There are other peoples and groups also who receive our attention, but a great deal is focused here.  We are working very hard to bring to the attention of the inhabitants here, the need to change course and expand awareness to go beyond the everyday details of their routines.  Much can be obtained by considering the ideas and viewpoints of some of the historical minds of the past,  but more and more people are closing themselves off into little boxes that will not consider viewpoints that are not consistent with their own.  It is difficult, but we are making some progress, albeit very slowly.

"Looking within for guidance is a rare thing here.  Most people can only process information from outside of themselves and this is tragic.  They look within and see nothing.  They seek guidance from so-called experts in almost every field of endeavor.  Even as it applies to their relationship with their Creator, they seem to believe that the pastors, priests, ministers, and other "holy" ones as the ones with the answers.  But you here know that this is not where you will find most of what is needed now.  Yes, experts do have their place and can function in some capacity, but their knowledge has been so weighted to look without and so minimized to look within that it has caused a great imbalance of the consciousness here.  This is one reason why you see so many unstable people walking on your streets.  This imbalance is taking its toll and cannot be allowed to continue indefinitely.

"We have been working with this transmitter, unbeknownst to her for some time now, and have seen much progress, especially in the weeks and months since her fusion.  We celebrate every fusion and look for the time when we will have thousands of them to work with.  You see, we need men and women here in physical form to be the Blood and Body of the Christed One and to be able to work directly with your population.  It is only through a human smile, or the gift from human hands, or tears from a human heart that is breaking, that can be more direct healing to the souls there.  An angel could smile at them, but they would never see it.  We could hold their hand through a crisis, but they would never feel it.  It is your hands, feet, eyes, and hearts that will be the balm to soften so many in need.

"But we caution you not to be hasty.  Let us present each opportunity to you.  Do not go forth thinking you are needed everywhere.  Wait to be called upon.  Wait for the prompt, the signal.  And this signal will be from within.  It will not come from an 'expert' who has all the answers.  It will come from that space in your mind and heart that will lead you to each need.

"In all the universe, we have never had to deal with the issues and problems we find on Urantia.  Allowing humans to fuse and remain in the flesh for a little more time can help tremendously bring celestial help  down to the mortal level that otherwise might not be directly available to the planet.  This is unprecedented.  With the help of all the extra Finaliters sent to you, it is our hope to have thousands of you working in the vineyard.  The current trajectory is completely unsustainable, and it will require some major and perhaps sudden adjustments.  But take heart.  All WILL work out to the Glory of God.  We are deeply appreciative of all of you and your efforts.

"I take leave of you now and know that there are so many different classes of, and individual celestial beings working for and on behalf of the success of your beautiful world."

END
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Work of the Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision on Urantia
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 11:35:10 PM »

This is Sophia, Amethyst.  I am at your beck and call any time now as Ron now is experiencing a rush of pain and confusion in his mind but he is so solid the station drifts not.  I am Sophia and I am a Completion Seraphim, and I am Chief of my kind working in the new 12 Departments of the new Seraphic Government on Urantia last May.  Be not disturbed by our wishes to know you all better and you may hear us question you sometimes as Ron is so used to by now.  Good day.  Sophia."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "FYI Ron is experiencing a Supernaphim on his neck adjusting the stem cell he uses to communicate with us and dropped the tweezers He uses on the stem itself and we have a little confusion from Ron who is suddenly dizzy and hard to manipulate the keyboard well.  It passes Ron and Amethyst, Ron is not the only one who feels this as you do sometimes and think you are having a nerve attack of some kind and Sue does too,  The two other men do not and we wonder if Ron is feminizing his brain to hear communications better as the best brains are those who balance the gender capabilities side by side. Mother Spirit."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 02:09:55 AM »
Very interesting!  I have wondered what those pains on my nerves at the back of my neck were from--especially a little towards the left side. :)
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 12:11:16 PM »
Thank you Sophia, Amethyst and Ron,

I post the list of twelve groups here for interest sake and because I happened to be studying  them myself.

114:6.4.The twelve corps of The Master Seraphim of Planetary Supervision are functional on Urantia as follows:

1. Epochal Angels
2. Progress Angels
3. Religious Guardians
4. Angels of Nation Life
5. Angels of the Races
6. Angels of the Future
7. Angels of Enlightenment
8. Angels of Health
9. Home Seraphim
10. Angels of Industry
11. Angels of Diversion
12. Angels of Superhuman Ministry
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.