Author Topic: Universal Father / I AM; Michael of Nebadon – Seek Me  (Read 70 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Universal Father / I AM; Michael of Nebadon – Seek Me
« on: July 23, 2018, 05:13:33 PM »
Universal Father / I AM;  Michael of Nebadon – Seek Me - 23-Jul-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   Universal Father / I AM;  Michael of Nebadon
Subject:  Seek Me
23-Jul-18 5:01 PM  EST   21:05 GMT/Z
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER:

“I AM the Universal One who speaks to His children of nascent origin on this planet and ascribe to their being all that is necessary for the revelation and knowledge of my will and my placement available to every heart and mind open to its reception.

“Your free-will is my gift to each and every one as is my gift of unique personality bestowal and I would draw you all to myself, to the very heart of my being if you would but heed my call within you, for I call you not to the impossible but to the possible.  I call you to the upliftment of your mind your body and your soul.  I call you to be perfect even as I am perfect not because it is an impossible task but because I AM the origin of your being and I would have you here with me in the understanding of who you are as my children of creation on the worlds of time and space.  

“I have not made myself far from you, I have overcome for you every obstacle of time and space by the gifting of my presence within your very being.  I call you incessantly home to the origin of all life and in heeding the voice of my call, as a Father to his children, you will discover the uniqueness of who you are and have the opportunity to meet with your many brothers and sisters along the way.  You will find me in your mortal and universe brethren when you seek me for, as you seek me and find me in my many forms along your journey, you will also find yourself and clarify your desires and purpose and the meaning of your being.

“Do not turn away from that which you do not understand but rather seek for the plenteous assistance awaiting your curious searching, for it is undoubtedly in seeking that you will find and in asking that you will receive, for I have declared it so.

“Put aside your confusion and prepare yourself to walk into the light of understanding and the power of experience and join your brethren who seek and find as they seek first my kingdom and search out my ways ever reachable for discovery.

“I AM your Father in Heaven and I cry out to my children to search me out and find me, and I will answer.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

“I am your Local Universe Father and heart of the Universal Father in this Local Universe called Nebadon who came to the children of this planet on my final bestowal for Universe sovereignty in the material form of Joshua Ben Joseph, Jesus of Nazareth, born of woman through the process provided for such a bestowal to live a life in mortal flesh.  I came to represent to every one of my inhabited worlds the will of the Father lived in the body of mortal flesh and the revelation to my children of the kingdom of God that dwells within the heart of every flesh born mortal of moral choosing.  My goal and my purpose were the enlightenment to my children of the love of the Universal Father and the call to brotherhood in his kingdom.  My message remains.”

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Universal Father / I AM; Michael of Nebadon – Seek Me
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »

Dear Newstarsaphire,
"Thank you for the most wonderful call from our most loving FATHERS", 
Something big must be about to happen when a message like this is delivered.

Love.
Rene.