Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Being musical.  (Read 150 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Being musical.
« on: July 24, 2018, 01:27:23 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Being musical.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 24th July 2018  07:26 Local  05:26 Z

https://app.box.com/s/uj72aye2o5qb7u0b9mbemkdl943orv0b

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Being musical.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 05:22:35 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Being musical

Beloved/Lemuel : Our talk this morning is about ‘Being musical’ and you may think this is a strange topic to be talking about this morning, but mainly the reason is that Lemuel has been thinking about the zero point energy and one thought leads to another and it also involves energy and our electro-magnetic field and so there is also a link with music. So, we shall talk this morning about being musical.

Being a musician myself, I discovered many years ago now that in fact everything has a note, its own note, its own particular sound. Our earth itself, she has her own note. I remember discovering one day as I was, not exactly singing, but lah !lah !lah ! lahing was to take a sound and the vibration of my voice echoed slightly and I discovered that I could raise or lower the pitch of my voice until I found a note that resonated totally with my body and my body vibrated very slightly with that particular note.

I suspected this to be the same for everyone if you are so interested to find your note and if you can remember as you lah !lah !lahing and if you can go to a piano and play a note you will discover which note is in fact is yours. Everybody knows before a concert there is a musician who plays the hautbois and he will sound the musical note A4.

If you are able to discover your note as I have found, that it is also rather comforting to be able to emit a sound with your voice that resonates totally with you and as I say you actually vibrate very slightly but it is a perceptible vibration. Energy can be static or mobile and everybody knows Einstein’s secretion of E=MC2.

Now, coming back to zero point energy, I would like to mention that some years ago, maybe about 15 years ago, I learned about a wand that one could buy that has somehow implanted in it zero point energy. It came from Japan and I bought and it looked just like ballpoint pen about the same size, totally metal and I never really got into try it out and in fact over the years I lost instructions but I still have the zero point energy wand.

May be there are others of you here who also have this, so you will know what I am talking about. Now I am thinking about our science Officer Rayson that may be one day He will be so kind as to say a few things about zero point energy because I know it has been mentioned before, some time ago, but I can’t remember when.

We all know that we are walking around as mobile magnetic fields, full of mobile energy and I maintain that this energy that we have can be increased or can be depleted by certain sounds. I for one being a musician I cannot support heavy metal and hard rock. This is not music, this is just a cacophony and in fact it does damage chakras.

Extreme low vibrations have the effect of leaching the energies from the chakras, that is to say that it is almost as if your chakras cry, shed in tears from the effect of these low vibrations. I feel that there are two levels really of music. One type of music acts upon the chakras from the solar plexus downward and there is the music that activates from the heart chakra upward.

This is something I am sure you can prove for yourself. When you are listening to the wonderful clasical musics that we have from so many masters you feel elevated. It is so glorious, but I don’t need to convince you of that. On the other hand if you are subjected to other cacophony, it is indeed painful. We are all musical to a degree and I just want to voice some thoughts, myself and my Beloved about being musical and being aware of the positive or negative effects of musical sound.

We all know and have experienced when there are roadworks and heavy drills are working the sound volume is tremendously high and it pollutes the environment and it is the same with music. So, may be it is not necessary for me to say this, but I will. I ask each and everyone of you, dear brothers and sisters here on the forum, to be more mindful of the effect that music has upon your bodies.

The chinese have been using sound and light as part of their natural healings for thousand of years. There is a correlation between sound and color and health. So please, from now on be more mindful of the type of music that you listen to. I am not suggesting for one moment that you only listen to classical music. Other light classical music is also wonderful, there are so much good musics around but also there is this terrible cacophony that is so depleting and really quite dangerous for the chakras.

In modern years, we have read now that young mothers-to-be are encouraged to play Mozart, Chopin and other grand masters of music while the baby is still in the womb and this is for a very good reason, because it helps that child to appreciate classical music. As he grows up, he would never listen by choice to heavy metal or hard rock, those terrible sounds.

Being musical and being better musically minded is our message this morning. We thank you all for listening, have a lovely day, enjoy yourself and be happy and listen to some wonderful music. Bye-bye for now. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 06:51:10 AM »
Hi everyone.  I would just like to explain the note A4 that Clency omitted this morning.
The lowest key on the piano is A and three octaves higher is A4 and this is the note that 
the oboe player will sound so that the orchestra can tune to that note.
A4 vibrates at 440 cycles per second and is the international standard for all orchestras.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:43:58 AM »
Hi Lemuel, thanks for adding the missing part of the transcription, this is a great lesson about music you deliver to us here. I am not a classical music aficionados as you are, that is why I skip the part with terminologies unfamiliar to me, but I make sure that the whole idea is untouched.

I like listening to music, I do it everyday, music that soothes and helps to enter stillness. I am able to recognize the kind of music that goes with my temperament and personnality. As you say, there are plenty of those musics, not necessarily classical, that I like to listen, particularly on Youtube, and which can have a positive effect on our chakras. Anyway, it is up to our sensibility, is not it ? Muchas gracias, Lemuel. Domtia
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:46:04 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 05:45:29 AM »
Hi Lemuel, that was a interesting topic about music and it's influence on human behaviour. When you mention the note A4 I presume you are talking about concert pitch which is standard on the piano as you already know. I play guitar and have noticed that a lot of guitarists tune their guitar down from E concert to D to compensate their voice.I was reading that the Oboe is a whole pitch lower than concert so if the piano is playing a piece in the key of C the Oboe must accompany in the key of D. I also noticed that the A note is exactly in resonance with 440hz.Are you still playing piano, keep playing is good for the soul,Domtia. 

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 06:22:18 AM »
Hi Pliktarious, I have to correct you!  The oboe is a concert instrument, meaning it is not a 
transposing instrument.  The oboe plays the A note so that the orchestra can tune to that note.
And that A is the same note as the A4 on the piano.
I play very little these days but still enjoy when I do.
Thank you,
Lemuel

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 08:42:25 AM »
Hi Lemuel, sorry for the mix-up,it was the Clarinet that I should have mentioned .Domtia.