Author Topic: Jume 2018 UFO Sightings By Country Last Month  (Read 220 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jume 2018 UFO Sightings By Country Last Month
« on: July 24, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »
For you UFO fans, here is the MUFON compilation of UFO sightings last month, June, 2018 by country:

UFO SIGHTING REPORTS

Sightings by Country

[th]Country[/th]
[th]Number of Reports[/th]
UNITED STATES364
UNITED KINGDOM45
CANADA43
BRAZIL12
FRANCE10
AUSTRALIA9
INDIA5
ITALY4
GERMANY4
MEXICO4
NEW ZEALAND3
RUSSIAN FEDERATION3
KOREA, (South)3
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC3
CHILE2
IRAN2
COSTA RICA2
NETHERLANDS2
AUSTRIA2
NORWAY2
SOUTH AFRICA2
JAPAN2
FRENCH POLYNESIA1
ALGERIA1
ROMANIA1
SINGAPORE1
GREECE1
MALAYSIA1
PANAMA1
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES1
CHINA1
VENEZUELA1
SPAIN1
THAILAND1
BULGARIA1
COLOMBIA1
TURKEY1
ANTARCTICA1
CZECH REPUBLIC1
AFGHANISTAN1
IRELAND1
INDONESIA1
   TOTAL:548

UFO SIGHTING REPORTS

Sightings by Countr

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:16:11 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: June 2018 UFO Sightings By Country Last Month
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 01:44:28 PM »
364 UFO sightings in the USA alone. Compared to the last report, is it increasing in tempo ? If this is the case, my reasoning is that our Celestial Family is watching more over USA than in any part of the world, not that there is no great interest in other places, but because 1) as the day goes by, we are culminating the highest point of the dim period and also 2) USA will be used as an example for others. What is your take on this ? Domtia
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:05:18 PM by Ron Besser »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 03:56:38 PM »
Bear in mind these figures are "sightings" from sources who have witnessed a UFO. It may be there are probably more activity going on than what can be seen or missed. Australia has 9 sightings and Antarctica got one sighted(of all places!). The USA has a bigger population and the chances of sightings are bound to be higher but wow over three hundred is certainly a lot of activity in one month! This morning 4.45am (AEST), I got some weird pressure, bumps, hits on my face and had a sense to know an acronym SANDAR and then I saw a glimpse of a car-size robotic device. Very interesting indeed. I figure Sir Rayson can explain. All I get is that SANDAR is what the device is called and is very secret about it for now.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:05:40 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »
Clency, it is just my opinion but let me state them this way:
1 - The sightings on that entire chart are ludicrous and are not truly representing UFO activity around Urantia.

2 - The UFO sightings for the USA are full of mis reports and bad reports by people who are watching Venus and Mars in particular since they are in that part of the year they sit low on the horizon just after dark in the United States and elswhere, and people who are totally ignorant and frankly could not tell the difference between a lightning bug and a skittering UFO, are at it and it clogs MUFON stats.  They do not investigate anything except something exception.  I suggest the true reading for the United States is about 15 or 16.  Yes!!!  I base the true number to be less than twenty because I am sure the statistics Michael sites me are accurate and he says there are only four interstellar transports active on Urantia since May 22018 and all other sightings are truly something else.  And you know you yourself and certainly those who report sightings cannot tell the difference from the ship they saw last night as the ship they see tonight.  One ship moving over the cities of Urantia could created 100's of reports and no body would know it for the same ship either.

3 - Nevada in the United States is a hot spot for sightings.  That is because we have a secret air base there, or maybe three of them depending what reports you might believe.  They are testing reversion engines for the new space shuttle for one thing, and a reversion engine is an engine that uses gas ions to propel it in thin atmosphere or space itself.  They are so efficeint they can travel on a gallon of compressed gas for six months!  These are secret tests and I am not supposed to know about them but the intelligence bunnies from Salvington have been watching them for months and they are getting to place some of these reversion engines on jet transports and maybe that will be rid of the het engine as we know them today.  Revision engines are much quieter and do not leave contrails in the sky and that should make certain areas of environmental control much easier to deal with once it is show the these compressed gas engines are far superior to the compressed air engines we call jets.

4 - But the Nevada tests of these reversion engines do not explain the mass of UFO sighted about Nevada two weeks ago as some reported as many as ten in formation over Reno and the capital of the State.  These sightings are not UFO's as Salvington reports them to be UFO fakers, and those are pilots of small planes who fly with burning lights attached to the body of their cmall craft and they fly in formation to be seen and gawked at.  This is as bad as pictures being faked and jimmied by Photoshop, only these people live to cause a stir and then pretend to be as excited as the circus watchers on the ground.  We are a naive bunch, Clency.  Always be suspcious of numbers like this, but I show them to you because we do have at least four transports on earth who do the work of preparing for the Magisterial Mission and the Michael Mission, all of which are divine and require the help of certain material transports to set up transmission towers and other machinery to communicate with and certain storage of energy packs and so on.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Reversion engines are excellent dampners of noise but they tend to smell bad at that.  They produce just a little hydrogen sulfide, the gas of what you ignobly call farts on Urantia, and manufactuers may yet come up with a way to redistribute the intakes of those engines so they do not ingest methane from the atmosphere over Urantia.  Urantia is accumulating methane at a prodigious rate, and the atmosphere will never catch fire, but it sometimes flare like swamp gas does and for the same reason.  Some of your gas explusions from the human end of things contain hydrogen peroxide and they can cause serious and harmful burns to those who expel it, as hydrogen peroxide results from methane entering the stomach and being converted into the more serious produce noted, and it can burn the intestines badly if ignited as a prank or showing off serious deficient senses of humor.

"I also note Ron grimmace at this report but I will make it up and say that no one here on this list is a known hydrogen peroxide producer as it takes prodigious amounts of alcohol to produce it in quantity but youth on Urantia drinks to excess to prove their independence and it can kill as well.  Produce nothing in heart though as the entire matter of UFO balance and sightings will score high in about six weeks as the dim period takes place and the help required to save stranded people at air ports and landed genry locations and underground transportation such as the subways of New York and world capitals will be essential and the current used to power them is generated not on the grid but by travelers of heart high above them on the streets by reducing pollution with catalytic converters with platinum beads in them. Platinum even in these small quantities is so fragile it can turn its chemistry around and produce hydrogen peroxide in great quantities too if the magnetosphere reverse polarities and drives the platinum into a defensive postion on the streets outside in cars and trucks using it.  Be aware that can cause some verhicles to burst into flame if the catalytic converter is hot enough.  Good day.  This is Michael."

END
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:06:02 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 07:46:53 PM »
Sue, you write in the post above this one:

This morning 4.45am (AEST), I got some weird pressure, bumps, hits on my face and had a sense to know an acronym SANDAR and then I saw a glimpse of a car-size robotic device. Very interesting indeed. I figure Sir Rayson can explain. All I get is that SANDAR is what the device is called and is very secret about it for now.

Ron here - Salvington relates that you and I are both psychic enough to catch the motion of the transport that is used to feed us information from the Local Universe.  You seem to have caught a bit of the radio-ometer used as part of the set up to convert human thought to spirit screen readings of English to the language being used by the receiver holding the screen.  I write that word funny (radio - ometer) since I get the insturction it is two instruments; one is the radio we understand well; but two, the Ometer is a device that converst thought or thinking into words they can read.  Just fyi.  Ron

END

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:06:32 PM by Ron Besser »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 01:59:14 AM »
Yes, thank you Ron for that little tid-bit. Even if it is "part of the set up to convert human thought to spirit screen.." it is quite a serious piece of equipment. It looked mean and bad-ass but it's certainly is well equipped and ready to go. You are right, I caught a glimpse of it and at first thought, I could easily just let that slip, but no, the bumps and hits and ear ringing got me to pay attention and thanks for Salvington to notice that you and I can pick these things up. It's funny you call it a "radio-ometer" when I am sure I saw flashed before me the term/word that I got the sense is an acronym as SANDAR. Anyway, thanks so much for this as it is helpful to share these things as it comes so abruptly, humans can be forgiven to let it slip just as quickly, but I caught on and hence share this as it is a process in motion.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:06:51 PM by Ron Besser »

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jume 2018 UFO Sightings By Country Last Month
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 12:04:13 PM »
Thank you for the update Ron.  You are right Ron about certain sightings in the U.S.A. The director of Mufon is on coasttocoastam.com quite often at least he was a year ago I haven't listen to Coast to Coast AM in over a year since I've been living in Louisiana. Anyway  he points out the same thing about sightings on one coast could be the same sighting on the other coast. Now when it comes to the secret space missions of the U.S.A. There is a lot of information on the subject it could be disinformation but if it is at least it's consistent. I've been following it for years.Just to name a couple here.    drboylan.com   &   solar warden.secret space program.com

domtia

Weydevu

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 12:34:34 PM »
I forgot to mention if you scroll a little over halfway down the  drboylan.com address you will come to  "All 12 Known U.S. Secret - Reduce Gravity Aircraft and Antigravity Spacecraft,Utilizing Back Engineered Extraterrestrial Technology.

Weydevu
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:07:45 PM by Ron Besser »