Author Topic: Absonite Being Xsamuel who is a Consciousness Engineer to speak to us  (Read 96 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
WE have from the Barnard List, the 1111 Group, transmitted by Chris Maurus, a personality who works on the correction of our consciousness through better mind thinking.  He is from the Absonite, and I believe this is the first time we humans in the modern era have heard from a Creator Son acting as an Absonite Agent.  As I write this to introduce Xsamuel, the voice in my ear is indicating that a specialized Creator Son has converted his entity style to portray mind correction on us born on Urantia, in order to improve mind quality and better communication among ourselves.  In any case, I welcome XSAMUEL to the band of fellows here and let his lesson permeate our mind circuits as they may be at the moment.  Best Wishes to you and may you meet Xsamuel in your mind travels soon!

Ron
TRANSCRIPTION FROM THE 1111 LIST AND CHRIS MAURUS:
Asheville, NC, US of A, July 15, 2018.
 Teacher: Xsamuel.
 Subject: “We are Consciousness Engineers!”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Xsamuel: “Greetings my brother! It is Xsamuel and I am so very grateful to have your ear! I would like to speak to you about the present age and the coming age of enlightenment — how we move from here to there. Many of you feel that it is nigh impossible, given the current state of human consciousness, that your world could ever evolve beyond its barbarism and embrace a more expanded view of the universe — a more connected and unified love for all humanity? I tell you that it is not only possible, but it shall be so as foreseen by those who transcend time and space (the Absonites).

“Because we participate in the age of the Ultimate, and not Supremacy (as you are), our efforts are concerned with what lies ahead. Just as your scientists can look at a distant star and observe the fluctuation in light and determine that a planet must be in orbit around it, we in like manner observe the development of ultimate destinies and from that we are certain that your world shall participate in that destiny. It is the timing however, that is critical as certain opportunities present themselves, that we move and work with the Supreme administrators to ‘untangle’ the dimensional web of twisted circuits that mind operates from in this part of the universe. We are consciousness engineers!

“There are many Absonite beings here working at both the macro level (collective human consciousness) and at the micro level (individual human consciousness) to prepare the mind circuits for higher function. We are ‘correcting’ and repairing these circuits as they should have been had your world not experienced the tampering and malevolent conditioning that occurred during the Lucifer Rebellion. We are and have been working at this on a ‘curve’, so to speak, bringing those circuits back to their original intention with as little ‘side effects’ as possible — yet there are always effects from any cause or action — even those with benevolent intent. This you would see as ‘fliers’ that shock the consciousness of humanity, yet they must be allowed to be released.

“From our side of reality (absonite), we only provide the functionality that precludes any willful action by humanity — you must decide, given the changing climate of consciousness, how you shall navigate the waters of uncertainty and steer your world into a more compassionate sphere of brotherhood. The circuits shall be there when needed, I can assure you that — the rest is up to you. The possibilities for greater ability in mind are unfolding and waiting for you to discover.

“By observing ultimate destinies, we know you shall be successful, but the real value to the Supreme is in the adventure — the experience as it unfolds in time and space!

“Value the adventure, friends.
 “I AM Xsamuel.”

Chris: “Xsamuel, you mentioned that you are preparing the mind circuits for higher function? Does this also allow those who would use mind for malevolent purposes to cause greater harm?”

Xsamuel: “Higher function means just that — any expanded capability may be accessed by higher thought, benevolent intention — not malicious intent. The opportunities for progress are exponential. Regressive and repressive thought shall no longer be acceptable by the higher functioning minds on Urantia and shall find no path in the future.”

Chris: “Thank you, Xsamuel.”
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Thanks Ron for posting this here for us and thank you Xsamuel for the introduction through Chris Maurus of your presence and purpose here on this planet.  We do so need and appreciate all the special assistance that is afforded to us and humbly receive your benevolent ministry that will enable us to better function in conjunction with Fathers will and ways.

I doubt we can imagine the extent of the damage caused with the rebellion but I picture those circuits being like the knotted skanes of yarn I used to spend hours unravelling for my mothers knitting as a child.  It taught me patience and perseverance as many times the task loomed impossible to my eyes and mind.  It was always well worth the effort however, when I would then watch her take that same yarn, that was such an unusable mess, and right before my eyes her skilled hands turn it into a beautiful afghan or baby or other special garment.  Thank you again Xsamuel and your comrades for tackling this task.
Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Indeed let us welcome this initial introduction from Xsamuel,  another new Spirit Being that has come to offer help and assistance to  Urantia's  humanity as we continue to prepare for the Mission(s).   Certainly any help offered in the area of mind (at least mine), of increasing  mind function can be put to intelligent and purposeful  use in our service to the Father and to humanity.

There is even a striking and commanding ring in its very name and  function ....."We are consciousness engineers!  And he further tells us: "

"There are many Absonite beings here working at both the macro level (collective human consciousness) and at the micro level (individual human consciousness) to prepare the mind circuits for higher function. We are ‘correcting’ and repairing these circuits as they should have been had your world not experienced the tampering and malevolent conditioning that occurred during the Lucifer Rebellion. We are and have been working at this on a ‘curve’, so to speak, bringing those circuits back to their original intention with as little ‘side effects’ as possible..."
I can certainly attest to the fact that  I could definitely benefit from such a ministry and probably an abundance of it.

I recall  from my initial reading of my first Urantia Book  back in the 70's , reading from the forward which for me was the most difficult to follow that it was the first time I ran accross the word absonite.   I just went back for a quick refresher and here is that:

Forword
1. I. Deity and Divinity
0.1.10 7. Ultimate - self-projected and time-space-transcending Deity. Deity omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Deity functioning on the second level of unifying divinity expression as effective overcontrollers and absonite upholders of the master universe. As compared with the ministry of the Deities to the grand universe, this absonite function in the master universe is tantamount to universal overcontrol and supersustenance, sometimes called the Ultimacy of Deity.

0.1.12 The absonite level of reality is characterized by things and beings without beginnings or endings and by the transcendence of time and space. Absoniters are not created; they are eventuated - they simply are. The Deity level of Ultimacy connotes a function in relation to absonite realities. No matter in what part of the master universe, whenever time and space are transcended, such an absonite phenomenon is an act of the Ultimacy of Deity.

2. II. God
0.2.5 3. Superpersonal - as in the eventuated existences of certain absonite and associated beings.
0.2.17 6. God the Ultimate - the eventuating God of supertime and transcended space. The second experiential level of unifying Deity manifestation. God the Ultimate implies the attained realization of the synthesized absonite-superpersonal, time-space-transcended, and eventuated-experiential values, co-ordinated on final creative levels of Deity reality

Just as an aside, that was also the first time I tread the word "eventuated".
which, since then  is right up there on my list of "cool" words and concepts.

I extend my welcome with all of you to Xsamuel to our forum and invite his Ministery to our  world.   My thanks to Ron also for his extraordinary exptertise and ability able to pick up so many Spirit Beings and I so wonder if ever I will be able to do such wonder and work for the Father.

LarryG

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:39:26 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"