Author Topic: Audio Transmission / A new dawn.  (Read 50 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / A new dawn.
« on: July 26, 2018, 01:35:54 AM »
Speaker: OPHELIA
Subject: A new dawn.
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 26th July 2018  07:35 Local  05:35 Z

https://app.box.com/s/au0dpzrh8ekcapdm0kblklp1bdl0y91w

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / A new dawn.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 02:42:25 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

A new dawn

Ophelia : I am Ophelia, good morning. I come this morning with a simple message to tell about a ‘A new dawn’. A new dawn indeed is breaking on the horizon and it is glorious. These words this morning are meant to encourage each and everyone of you.

You have been told many times of the upcoming changes, not only the dark period, but the changes about the tectonic plates around the globe and the possible of eruption of volcanoes and earthquakes, but as well, dear brothers and sisters, here on the forum, a new dawn is breaking on the horizon and as I say it is glorious.

I am Mentori and we are still here and we will be here for the duration. You have also been told many times that this planet of Urantia is to the Father and He has decreed the changes that will and must take place. We, all the host of Celestial Beings, are preminently at the Father’s beg and call, and we do our work with joy and gladness and gratitude to Father for allowing us to be of service.

I can see most of you here on the forum feel exactly the same and it is wonderful to behold, to be so honored as to be able to serve Father’s Will here on this planet, but needs so many of you to help to turn this planet around and to return it to Father as He has decreed.

A new dawn is breaking and as most of you have seen some time or other in your life the first light of dawn comes immediately after the darkest of night and then there is the first glimmer of dawn and hope springs in the breast and you feel excited and joyful and thankful, knowing that another day is breaking.

You all have a lot of work to do, you know that, you have been told many times, but you will do it with joy in your hearts and gratitude, in the knowledge that you are so privileged as to be able to be about Father’s business. You are very few but we hope to have many more in the near future.

I am Ophelia and I have come through this one this morning just to give you this few words to help and to encourage you. A new dawn is breaking and it will be a joy to behold, so I ask you all to continue doing what you are doing, practicing and studying, taking each day at a time and that is all we ask of you, knowing that you can and are doing your best.

Please remember, each and everyone of you are loved beyond your human comprehension. You are children of the One Almighty Father and as such you are beloved. I am Ophelia and I bid you a good day, thank you for listening.

Lemuel : I would like to say a thank-you to Ophelia and to all of you who do listen, thank you very much for listening and I also wish you a very good day. Be happy, be joyful, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / A new dawn.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 03:06:04 AM »
When that day comes, and I think it is at a weeks way around the corner, I may sing the song of Nina Simone : ‘Feeling good’, because it will be a new dawn, a new day and that I will be feeling good. Domtia

Feeling good with lyrics, enjoy.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.