Author Topic: Music on Demand from the Brain of gifted girl  (Read 97 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Music on Demand from the Brain of gifted girl
« on: July 26, 2018, 01:55:50 PM »
This little girl profoundly creates a sonata when a man grabs written notes out of a hat. 

I an do this too but not as well as she can.  It is called interpreted association which takes cell memory of music from the brain and plays it back as a finished piece.  Interpreted association is also called inmusical sentence or in my case, made up on the spot for whatever I fance with a set of notes I can spontaneously hear or grab hold of a piece of Tchaikovsky.  It is sometimes also called  improvision or improvising.

Link to the Sonata On the Spot I think may be in A Major as I did not look real closely as she played the keyboard.

https://www.facebook.com/amazinglivemusic/videos/284451115453386/

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Music on Demand from the Brain of gifted girl
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 02:41:08 PM »
 thanks Ron, that was amazing....would that our human minds will someday be so spiritually free, unencumbered and  latent creativity and potentials no longer held captive and really let loose and released on our planet..... maybe our introduction to Xsamuel and  the many Orders we  have not even been introduced to yet  can give the human mind and heart a quantum leap  in growth and a renewed sense of purpose and commitment.    Music  is  so universal and important and powerful on so many levels that we are just beginning to be able to glimpse and will someday appreciate. Children, and the young people of  coming tomorrows are the inheritors of all the work now being done as Urantia  is  saved for another day and time.  These are indeed the most extraordinary of times for Urantia and all who have come before us and all  those who come after us.    Youth is tomorrow's hope and destiny for a new earth through the  realization  and manifestation  of love , truth, beauty and goodness that we so strive to create.   Thanks for sharing that....LarryG
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:45:41 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 04:20:27 PM »
From time to time, there are some of those young prodigies who come up with an outstanding quality in a specific field – music, painting and so on – proof that the human mind evolves from one generation to another, but it is a pity to note that to-day young people are imbued with all kind of devices that keep them away from real creativity and even spirituality. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 11:10:34 AM »
Yes I've seen her a couple of times. She is really amazing. This is the kind of world one can visualize for Urantia when parents all over the world teach their children at a young age to develop the arts and sciences of this world. She is so attune to herself and a Celestial Artisan to come up with what she desires. Quite beautiful I must say.

Domtia

Weydevu

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 12:25:01 PM »
Hi Weydevu:

I've seen the talented girl before as well.  She has perfect pitch which facilitates her quick ability to not just find but go directly to the note she hears before she plays it.  I'm not as fortunate--I'm in the group that has to what we call "search" for the note after hearing it inside.  I get it a lot of the time but with perfect pitch one can have the confidence of going there more easily.

Weydevu,  Gershin's work is great.  Try "Fascinating Rhythm" and "I've Got Rhythm."  You surely will enjoy his keynote piece that Mr. George White commissioned him to write for the first All American Music Symposium I believe in 1924, titled "Rhapsody in Blue"--truly a classical piece.

On another NOTE!  Thank you Michael and Ron so so much for the encouragements given to me.  I too have been experiencing Tinnitus a bit for the last several months but increased to more or less constant in the last few weeks.  I can say this:  The anxiety experienced with the store and the building crashing has completely turned around for the good.  I've worked long and hard with banks and city Planning and Zoning departments solving the problems and now they have virtually all gone.  I truly know I could not have achieved this goal to be in the position enabling me to come to York without Help.  Whew!!  Thank you Everyone.

At work--gotta go.
P.S.  The posts on the polar shift are poignant and needed for all the reasons mentioned.  Ron, you are amazing!!

Steve