Author Topic: Why is it so difficult to speak about our 'Heavenly Father'?  (Read 252 times)

niant2

Well my friends and distinguished guests of this forum, today I was visiting people I love and I respect a lot and I had this feeling of helplessness in communicating to them my love for the Father and my love for our 'Heavenly Celestial Family'.

Unpretentious of me, today I felt like Paul the Apostle when he wanted to preach to the general public 'The Good News of the kingdom of God, here present in all the hearts of men who want to hear and accept 'The Truth',..., but for surrounding circumstances of that time, he had to refrain himself from preaching 'The Good News'.

Why is it so difficult to speak about our 'Heavenly Father'?

Why is it so difficult to talk to people about the "unconditional love" that the Father has for us men of animal origin and this without being judged or treated as mentally ill?

I would like to shout loudly to make them understand that 'The Kingdom of God' is among us, right now and tell them that "GOD LIVE IN US"!!!

My heart and soul is burning to share with the public knowledge that I have read and studied and still studying in 'The Urantia Book' and in addition, to share what I have read of the many "ADDITIONAL REVELATIONS" included in this wonderful "Serara Forum".

So my friends of this forum, this is my thoughts that occupy my mind tonight, ..., thank you for reading me !!!

______
Paul the Apostle, commonly known as Saint Paul and also known by his Jewish name Saul of Tarsus.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 12:13:13 AM by niant2 »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Why is it so difficult to speak about our 'Heavenly Father'?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 01:03:53 AM »
Antonio, there are reasons. Here are some:
1 - Today a man of the world does not put his head in the clouds.  He speaks only of practical things or is labeled as entirely antisocial and difficult to fit in with parties and visits;
2 - Paul the Apostle hit the same problem in Sumeria; that is where he felt like a fish out of water as you do.  The mother of his children forbade Paul to tell them about the heavenly Father, as the Gods of Sumeria would be angered and bring down bad luck on the entire family.  Paul left them for good, and that is not reported in any history book, but Paul just related that to me;
3 - The business of the Father is not financial or graft of political or municipal power places, but the quite places of refelction and care for others.  Where might you find that today, Antonia?
4 - The Church only plays lip service the return of Christ.  They do not even easily refer to it as Jesus anymore.  The Church has forgotten how to pray for the soul of man, and only gives offertory pledges for the leaking roof or a new study or organ.  What you pray in Church stays at Church;
5 - It no loner socially correct to declare your heart for God, His Son, or the Spirit.  Spiritualism has been denied for centuries as corrupt and unnecessarily annoying to the lay of the town and country.  No one should pretend to know God anymore as God is unknowable in any sense you could talk about Him as a member of the family.  The family as a group shuns serious talk or conversations of import as either prying or letting too much known and could be used against them.
6-  Caligastia taught the people he was in contact with that the Father did not exist and why pray to something that was just a propaganda ploy to make you believe everything else they say?
7 - Michael of Nebadon adds this one for us: "People lie so much now no one is sure what the truth is any more.  We on Salvington has no use for them either and the world shall be cleared of the wool that silences prayer and worship of the Heavenly Father.

MICHAEL SPEAKS FURTHER:
"Niant2 I watched you in that situation.  You save yourself much grief by standing firm on the conviction that all who hear your voice would yawn and give way to others whom they preferred to talk to anyway.  I have seen Ron the same thing with what is left of his family and friends, as they are callous and noisy about nothing, and he sits silent with the good news of the God Missions he loves to be part of.  His sister in law goes to church every Sunday and his brother will never go, but between them they let Ron know he was not welcome to speak about the Urantia Book or what he does with all his time.  He feels left out and coldly assesses them as disinterested in his life and plans and means to get to preaching just a little and studying a lot more when the new Urantia Book comes out very soon.  Both of you are orphans for now.  In the  future both of you will be leaders as no one has any good idea any more what God is about or what does God do all day for us?  Let the good times roll, they say, and then spend all day teaching each other what not to say and do in difficult situations.  Well, difficult situations are here today and it just will get worse very soon. I guarantee you that, my friend!  Michael. "

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON SPEAKING THROUGH RON AND HELBROSE, MY OTHER AIDE - -

"I am Helbrose, Ron and thank you for taking the time to write this up for Antonio and others who may be interested.  I am sure we are friends already as I appreciate someone like you who can see the flowers even in a dirty meadow blooming to your delight. You are funny believe me!  I see through chicanery real fast and know you have fun with us.  You are not easily heart cast down, and you are not being pursued for more of this testing at least for now.  We must find uses for you though and Margul suggests we start now by singing Merzy Dotes and Divy Too.  I love the idiocy of that song.  You are like me in that we delve into personality to make sure it is on the up and up and you hate most for their deceiving ways and she was being the business woman without heart or soul and the automaton they pay her to be.  She will dive into your work soon as you are going to be among one of their most important clients and that is that.  I am now ready to say good day.  Good day." 

MARGUL SPEAKS:
"You do well with Hebrose, and he is my number two man, and nuymber one is Sentenact, you met once before.  He wishes to say this: "I am Sentenact, and I call upon all of you to see the red moon in Europe tonight as it is quite spectacular, but there is ne eclipse in the United States as that country is too far west to see the earth shadow come across the moon like that.  The next blood moon for the Unites States iis in mid October, 2025.  That is about the time Jesus will be present to give some life back to this planet after being devastated by earthquakes and fires and tectonic collapses.  I make myself much better known in those days as I am permanently assigned to Urantia until doomsday in 2095, and that is the year w3 project that all the Magisterial Sons assigned to Urantia arrive in buses almost there will be so many to see and hear.   We project that there will be seventy-four Magisterial Sons at work on Urantia at that time.  You are not funny but a horse laugh!    [True as it bursts out of me when it strikes me funny!]  I live for the day I can see you all but right now we stand in high spirit form, and that will be true for decades and that is that.  I am Sentenact and wish you all a good day. "

MARGUL - I am a Trinity Teacher Son extraordinaire, and that is a tricky word to get down spelled right the first time.  We trial all words in our minds first and memorize meanings too and Ron is at a disadvantage as he has only sixteen memory cells compared to hundreds for each of you.  Why that evolved I do not know either.  He wrote a Doctor of Hypnosis Therapy this afternoon and she was taken so hard by what he wrote she will contact him to study his type which is actually so unique no one will come close unless they do what he did and that was to outline the Urantia Book the first two parts to teach it and so everyone had an outline to follow in class.  it worked until he quit and they could not understand the outlines after that and he now hears that for the first time and I wonder why?  It is because everyone was embarrassed to admit it and quit the class shortly thereafter.  Good for all of you to be here, and Antonio, stay tuned to your own radio station because they are going to announce that the United States citizens are no longer welcome to just walk across the border, but will have to pay a small entry fee to do that.  Trudeau is almost as bad as Trump in these affairs quite often.  My best wishes to all.  I am Margul.  Thank you."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 01:25:19 AM »
Dear Antonio, I have been there many times also during my long spritual journey that leads me to the Urantia Book, there have been many frustrations along the way, but I know by experience that the Truth I share with others does never fall on deaf ears, eventhough it may seem sometime like ‘a preaching in the desert’. The time will come when those you have been in touch with will remember what you have shared with them as truth and they will flow to you to know more. Take courage my friend. Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 02:00:33 AM »
Thanks Ron and Clency for your reply,..., right now I am too emotional, it's getting late and I'm tired, ... but I'll take the time to comment on your replies after a few hours of rest!!!!

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 02:51:12 AM »
Dear Antonio--I doubt very much that there is one person, member or guest here who has not had the same problem.  Its very sad, but a fact of life on this planet.  Over the years I have learned, when I meet someone new, to be silent and listen to them, and see if I can understand where they are coming from.  It is only if I detect a glimmer of spiritual interest that I go any further and discuss The Urantia Book or even God's love for us.  This is a very sad state of affairs, but take heart.  The time will come, perhaps on the mansion worlds, or even before if the missions start in earnest, that there will be a plethora of souls longing to know more.  But for the time being, we all ache because of this problem.  Like many of you, even my family does not want any discussion of such matters at all, and it can be quite lonely.  
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 04:06:17 AM »
Well, Hi Antonio, it looks like you are not alone! I've learnt the hard way too and live with it. It is the cause of the separation in my marriage for well over a year now. I remain, loyal to the love of my life, who is fused with me and that is sacred with me and the Father of All.

Even the ones we love, are so brick-headed, not even my hammer would crack it. Ron is so true in his experience too that so often it is best to just stay quiet and see it for what they are and how very amazing it is, we, who are here on this Forum, who have been so lovingly guided, touched and inspired to come to this part in our journey with the Father within. It has dawned on me so often, that many who, we come across in our lives, are not pausing to give that moment to smell the roses, so-to-speak. Many a time, in my past, I have had so much time to do just that as I was struggling and seeking for what I was meant to be doing. I never have got to that moment of the "roses" until one day, when I was given a paranormal experience that made me see there is way more of the reality of God than I thought existed.  Since that day, I was led to read The Urantia Book and it is a truly profound read to bring that out so much more for me to appreciate and adore. It takes a seeking heart to find Him, Antonio. These people who we care about, obviously, do not seem to be remotely interested in what we know is truly gobsmackingly amazing. It is a journey and a very long one to come to that fruition of realisation in ourselves. No one can make a person drink the water if he or she is not ready to do so, all we can do is lead them to it and then it is up to the individuals to want it or not.

This morning, due to my early shift at work, I got to see the orange moon and a very dazzling bright star of Mars near it. A beautiful sight and a really nice warm sunny day for winter here in Geelong. Usually it is very cold, overcast and feeling pretty much winter!  It so happens I have an app called SkyView to view the universe and it is on this I see where all the planets are and this morning there were Mars, Pluto, Saturn and the Moon and not far away is Neptune that were all fairly closely together in one place on the horizon during this lunar eclipse. I am pleasantly surprised. Nice one Father!

Anyhow, my thoughts and prayers be with you Antonio. I understand your struggle too. And I'm pretty sure we are going to have some rocky times ahead before we can see some good heads around us. 

Sue/7inOcean

niant2

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 11:55:45 PM »

Ron, Clency, Amethyst and Sue my dearest friend and colleagues in this great adventure,..., I concord with all your remarque’s and I thank you for your great wisdom on this delicate subject.

Ron, your remarque in number 5 : « It no loner socially correct to declare your heart for God, His Son, or the Spirit.  Spiritualism has been denied for centuries as corrupt and unnecessarily annoying to the lay of the town and country.  No one should pretend to know God anymore as God is unknowable in any sense you could talk about Him as a member of the family.  The family as a group shuns serious talk or conversations of import as either prying or letting too much known and could be used against them. »,…, largely reflects what I have always thought in my mind.

What is tragic is when Michael of Nebadon mentioned this in number 7: « People lie so much now no one is sure what the truth is any more.  We on Salvington has no use for them either and the world shall be cleared of the wool that silences prayer and worship of the Heavenly Father. »,…, In my opinion, this shows to what extent the damage caused to the Urantian people by the rebellion of Lucifer and the treachery of Caligastia, ..., it is a shame!!!!

Clency, Amethyst and Sue, my dear colleagues, and even with the other members and guests in this forum have suffered many failures in wanting to promote the 'Reality of God' in the human heart of people crossing your paths but without giving positive results,..., it is a shame!!!!

What you have mentioned Clency and I quote: «The time will come when those you have been in touch with will remember what you have shared with them as truth and they will flow to you to know more. »,…, this is a remark which gives me a glimmer of hope and be certain of one thing my friend Clency I will receive with open arms.

My dear sister Amethyst, your comments are very precious to me and I will observe and take all the means to follow your strategy based on what you mentioned to me and I site you: «Over the years I have learned, when I meet someone new, to be silent and listen to them, and see if I can understand where they are coming from.  It is only if I detect a glimmer of spiritual interest that I go any further and discuss The Urantia Book or even God's love for us. »,…, here is a practice that I will take care to apply now in my life, ..., thank you very much for this advice Amethyst !!!

Sue, my dear colleague, friend and sister,..., your comments go straight to my heart and even more troubling when those closest we love turns its back on us. Fortunately in my case, my wife, and my two sons support me in this adventure, except the last one, he wants to live the present moment and the future will remain in the future, he is young with a good career in front of him and he believes in 'Jesus' and in the ‘Heavenly Father’. Your comment and I site: « No one can make a person drink the water if he or she is not ready to do so, all we can do is lead them to it and then it is up to the individuals to want it or not. »,…, are words of pure wisdom and I very much appreciate your finality on a subject like this!!!!

I would like to take the time to thank: Michael of Nebadon, MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER speaking through RON and HELBROSE, his other help and Sentenact for giving their comments.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 09:33:32 PM »
Hi All,

So many words of practical advice.
I have lived through many of the same situations and can vouch that the advice given here rings true. In my own family, my words and experience are disregarded and viewed as noting. It seems that many persons, as long as they can get service or use out of you, that is fine...but that is also as far as they are willing to extend their respect, love, sympathy, call it what you will.
It is a hard situation to be in, as we naturally always hope that we will find reassurance, belief, and confidence in us within the confines of our families and friends, but that is not to be in most cases.
And, very often, it can be discouraging, yes. I always refer back to paper 109-5, it does explain much about why this happens.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...