Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Why wait until tomorrow?  (Read 148 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Why wait until tomorrow?
« on: July 28, 2018, 06:40:32 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Why wait until tomorrow?
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 28th July 2018  12:50 Local  10:50 Z

https://app.box.com/s/h67l5qloao73o8xjvfh8exhtxzaz2o4i

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Why wait until tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 11:07:27 AM »
Lemuel, How was your blood moon observation last night?  Here in the USA we were too far west to observe it, but Sue says she saw the eclipse too as you probably did.  The real purpose I am writing is to thank you for going to the audio format even when you do not have an indication for what you might speak to.   Your Beloved came through for you very well.  Living in the now is a great subject as I tend to lean so far into the future, I get pretty bad at staying in the now.  Thank you again and the golden oriole I heard clearly too.  The oriokes are very rare here since we lost so much of our forests and pollution kills their young so quickly.  We have the Baltimore Oriole and I have seen them rarely as they are orange and black instead of yellow and black.  Go figure.  Blessings for your effort and staying with a program that is sometimes a little lonly to keep going.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 11:39:37 AM »
Hi Ron, blood moon here in Girona was a great disappointment, due to clouds.
The problem is that here in summer during the day there is such a rise in tempt. from early morning
to mid-afternoon, 20C to 37C for example that almost every night it becomes cloudy and stormy 
and they can be very severe. But what I saw on tv was great.lol
Glad you enjoyed the golden oriole.  I love birds, been a keen bird watcher for years and one can
learn so much from them.
Thanks for responding Ron.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 11:50:51 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Why wait until to-morrow ?

Beloved/Lemuel : Here we are again in our favourite countryside and in my quiet period this morning nobody came with a message and my Beloved was silent, I thought well, and the only one thing to do is to get out here in the countryside and so here I am. I have no idea what our subject will be this morning, if in fact there will be a subject, but in any case here I am and so for the moment I will just bring my thoughts and then my Beloved, I have no doubt He will, anyway. Well, I am just receiving « Why wait until to-morrow ».

Do it now, yes why wait until to-morrow, do it now. Well, we all know what does that means of course and that needs an explanation. I think possibly it also refers to here we on the forum are very used to waiting to something to happen and of course as we all know from exprience several times I must say not just one, it simply it does not happen and so I think we are tempted to put off from doing something to-day because we think we can do it to-morrow or we can do that to-morrow or we can be something to-morrow and that simply is not the case.

Also, we all know that we have many times been admonished to live in the now because it is only the now that we have. We do not have yesterday and we do not have to-morrow, but we have to-day here and now. So dear brothers and sisters do it now, live in the now. You all to some degree or another have some awareness of your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment, your Thought Adjusters and as we have told you many times, simply talk to Him like I am talking to you now as if He is walking by your side and this is really what I mean, being in the here and now, do it now, live it now and by so doing you are focusing on the now and not to-morrow and not what has happened yesterday.

It is so easy to live to the future and open to something that something to settle, we know all these things but at the same time, dear brothers and sisters you must live in the now because if not you will miss so many opportunities that present themselves in the here and now. If you are always concentrating on what happened yerterday or 50 yrs ago or hopefully what would happen next month or next year or next century, so please don’t be too concerned about these things, be more conerned about living in the now and enjoy the company of your Beloved Thought Adjusters now.

Well, I can tell you from my own experience, it is the most wonderful thing to do what I am doing now in fact. I am sorry but this is something I need to explain to you if you can bear with me for a couple of minutes. As you know, I and Ron Besser and Larry and Sue and Amethyst and I am fused and it is a process, quite a long process it can be before one begins to experience some kind of information or knowledge that in fact one is fused and in my case it has been a slowly but nevertheless the experiences that I had, now I know for sure that my Beloved and I really are one.

This is a strange thing to say but sometime when I am talking to somebody else I refer to Lemuel in the 3rd person and then I hear these words coming out of my mouth and I ask myself why did I say that, why I refer to myself in the 3rd person and then because obviously at that moment my Beloved is talking and say whatever it is. Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that I reach the stage where He is talking to me all the time or I am talking to Him all the time and now I don’t separate between Him and me because whether you can accept or not that it is me Lemuel who is talking to you or a combinaision of both talking to you, I mean that’s up to you, the listener, but for me it is the same and at the most 24/7 and even during my sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night, it’s me and Him again, you know.

So, it is really wonderful, but it also means that in a sense I am not in this world, I am in another world. My reality is different to the whole reality that I had, my reality is with my Beloved and so I really have to focus in this reality. Just to give you a quick example, if I am going shopping in the supermarket I have to really focus and think about what I really need to buy but when I forget something He even remind me and say. So I definitely living in the now and although I am interested in what hopefully is going to happen and I want desperately to be a part of that, of the Missions and the Return of Jesus and everything else, but at the same time, my reality is here and now with my Beloved.

So, I want to share these words with you this morning and hopefully that it is or will be the same for you when you get closer to yourselves to fusing to your Beloved. Alright well, so there you are, do it now or live it now and be in the now. Well, here we are again, so thank you for listening and have a super Saturday and Sunday. Be happy and be in the now with your Beloved, bye-bye for now. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 01:37:33 PM »
Lemuel’s example of His Thought Adjuster reminding him what to buy while shopping in a supermarket is something, I presume, everyone has experienced once in his life and in different situations. It has happened to me many times to look for a key, a pen, my glasses or whatever else that I don’t remember the exact placement and when I stop in my search, by relaxing for a moment, it suddenly comes to my mind, like a flash, where the object is. As specified by Lemuel, it is in the now moment that the Thought Adjuster is more helpful, without being necessarily fused with his ward. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 01:51:01 PM »
I grew up hearing the phrase “why put off until tomorrow what you can do today” and try to be true to that, as I believe it serves me well for the most part.   My wonderful Adjuster gave me the phrase years ago “today is a present, open and joy”  and the point is, as you reiterated today, we don’t have yesterday, we don’t have tomorrow, we only have ‘today’, ‘now’ the ‘present’ so live it.  

On my favorite coffee mugs it says  “Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow”.

Lemuel and Ron I absolutely agree with your delight in hearing bird song.  I grew up enjoying the birds on a little dairy farm with a brook bordering it on two sides and found them such a delight, including the Baltimore Orioles mentioned.  Hearing bird song seems so rare these days and I always found it so welcoming and delightful. I will be moving to my own apartment next weekend and will have a balcony..yippee…and be able to open the door and see and hear nature again whenever I want and I am so looking forward to that and more.

Thank you for all you shared today dear Brother Lemuel!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:26:04 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 03:45:02 PM »
F o r u m  beloved,
brothers and sisters in the spirit that we met all down here, in French quality weary and tired of all these writings for so long, do not think this Blood Moon remains strange vision of all the pain and suffering accumulated in this sad image in the view of this sad primitive civilization : an urgent cleaning will be beneficial, in fact, widespread cancer of our planet requires re initialization of consciences and we all know down here, with the help of our well watchers angels spirits who we observed since the beginning of time with our wonderful internal monitors, and those in the making REcevez toute ma gratitude et mon amour
ETERNELOVE

Bernadette une membre de la fratrie spirituelle du corps de Réserve de la destinée en service et action2018

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 04:15:34 PM »
Oh lovely! Lemuel! I can bear with you anytime Lemuel! I love the bird(s), we have some beautiful birds here in Australia and have wonderful songs too. Bird enthusiasts and avid scientists here did do a study and found that Australia has the largest concentration of songbirds in the world. Amazing is it not that you have a bird that gives a beautiful sound. Here, we have the Magpie, an Australian favourite, then the Kookaburra, which is really a different sound, then there are the Galahs which sounds just as they are called. I wish Adam was here to teach us about all these species! I always take an ear to the birds, and have such a respect for them.  I gotta go to work now. Thank you so much for sharing the "now" with us. Much love, Sue/7inOcean