Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Bring it on.  (Read 68 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Bring it on.
« on: July 30, 2018, 01:22:34 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Bring it on.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 30th July 2018  07:22 Local  05:22 Z

https://app.box.com/s/t3azgq12hynfhb94pyy2r5gfdrpqmp15

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Bring it on.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 03:19:20 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Bring it on

Beloved/Lemuel : Good morning everyone, I would like to say a few words this morning and I will call this talk ‘Bring it on’, by that I mean ‘let it begin’. Recently here on the forum, concerns have been expresed about the reaction globally when the Missions start and how the institutions, the churches, the governments around the world react, well obviously in various and many ways, but I would maintain that to bring it on first, to let it begin first, by that I mean the period of darkness, volcanic eruptions or earthquakes.

I think when there are disasters and catastrophes on a grand scale this bring people together of all nations. When one considers the two world wars that we have experienced in the past century, the effect that this has on an average person is to bring each other closer together and concern more for each other, because to fight for a common cause binds people together and the aftermath of the dark period, I think, will be an example where struggling people will come together and help one another and accept help.

When people can see that something strange is happening here, when they can see that help is at hand and that it is of divine nature, I think this will be more acceptable and so I would say ‘bring it on, let it begin’ and let the world see the help that will be forthcoming during an after, specially after of course, the dark period. I am old enough to remember the second world war, I was a child in Wales and like many children my father was away in Burma, the Japanese and the Burma campaign.

Anyway, the point I make is children know a very trialing periods, people become more over-extended family because they are facing a mutual enemy with mutual problems. As they say, everybody is in the same boat. It is a strange thing to say, I know, and a shame in many ways that it takes a disaster or a war to bring people together. Some would even say, we need a war to turn people around, to be more friendly and caring for your neighbor. Yes, unfortunately this is the case in general, yes it is.

So, I say this morning this simple message : bring it on, let it begin. I hope that the dark period or anything else that is due to happen, I hope that it happens very soon and when I say very soon I mean very soon in human terms as we understand it. This is just a short message this morning. This is Lemuel and I am concerned about the future like anybody else and this waiting, quite frankly, is exasperating, so I say ‘bring it on, let it begin, bring it on now’. I wish you all a very good Monday, have a peaceful week, be happy, try to be happy and positive.

This is Lemuel, signing off for this morning, thank you for listening, bye-bye
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 07:28:39 AM »
Lemuel and all here, of course from our limited  human  perspective we all want to see and experience all that has been forecasted concerning the visible Missions and what form this initial presentation to Urantia will be and  this "bring it on!" and "the "just do it! " declaration so often made,   yet on the other hand we , as humans, are mostly unaware of all that is happening behind the scenes, we are limited in what we can know concerning the "approvals"  that must take place on levels far far above us that we just are not privy to.  That is not to say that it doesn't cause us temporary concern and certainly  times of anxiousness but in the end, it will all happen in the best way.   It is difficult  to know, as a mortal of the realm, just what conditions Spirit looks at that will bring the best results and what  exactly it is that makes one time more or better than another, since Spirit does  not recon and judge time as we do on a material world. Ours is to stand by in our faith, trust, patience, and to support however and whenever those decisions are made and executed and to try to always expand our thinking and our understanding of all that the Father, Michael, Mother Spirit, Jesus, Mantutia, the Magisterial Sons and the Hosts of Heaven and  all others who will descend either in some visible Incarnated form and/or in Spirit Bodies  to establish  the mandates that will establish the Father Kingdom on Urantia.

All of us who have gathered here know these things already and accept and recognize the fundamentals of the many challenges that will confront  all life on Urantia....although of course " biding our time" and "waiting is the hardest part!"  
In love and service......we here are dedicated to do the Father's Will on behalf of Urantia however and whenever it proceeds.    LarryG 

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 09:53:53 AM »
FYI:  a big meeting was held this past Sunday (yesterday), to review the coming Michael Mission that is preliminary to the actualizing of the schedule on Urantia for the next generation of life on this planet.

I know nothing much but because the role of humans was discussed I heard a bit of it and what I heard was so generalized I am not bothering to say anything except this:  the Michael Mission is fully approved and it is beginning operational start as soon as the polarity of this planet is stabilized. (Read between the lines, "once the dim period is over and running well afterwards). Other than that I have really nothing to say except Lemuel must be feeling better because I noticed a nice pick up in his voice this morning.  Yes, Lemuel we listeners hear every nuance spoken some days.  Good to hear it!  Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 11:11:41 AM »
Thinking about this subject and Rons comment in another post about  how up to half the current population will possibly moving on to the Mansion worlds because of the natural disasters, it occured to me that regardless of whether one goes on to the Mansion worlds at this point or remains here in the flesh, the same challenges to personal belief systems and adaptations to life will be faced by both groups.

Those who remain in the flesh will I am sure be doing some deep soul searching and those who wake up in the Mansion worlds will be facing the same challenges to their belief systems and personal expectations (if they have any).  Life as we've known it will never be the same for both groups and willingness to co-operate and adapt will be vital for either form of survival.

We can be assured however that, whether we remain here in the flesh or move on to the Mansion worlds (if this is our time), loving provision is in place for our re-education and re-orientation and the truth, beauty and goodness that is ours for the asking, once we get out of our own way.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.