Author Topic: Audio Transmission / EVP The Palmer House Hotel, Minnesota.  (Read 142 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Speaker: Jerry Lee
Subject; EVP  The Palmer House Hotel, Minnesota.
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date Time:  30th July 2018  22:46 Local  20:46 Z

https://app.box.com/s/vbjkwdb9ofml4ohcmksshdlzo8a1v801

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission / EVP The Palmer House Hotel, Minnesota.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 11:01:12 PM »
Dear Lemuel--Thank you for this transmissions.  It says a lot.  I have watched on tv on occasion some of these shows that use the EVP equipment to contact spirits.  The one constant that seems to be the results I find, is that they are often lost, restless, angry, and dark energies that come through these machines.  So I don't understand why anyone could put much credibility in them.  Its almost as if these people are trying to put themselves in harm's way by toying with that which is dark.
This Jerry Lee was obviously one who made it to the mansion worlds and had very good advice.  He did not seem to be lost, but knew what was and is going on here. There is a big difference between trying to communicate with lost spirits that remain earthbound, and receiving wonderful and loving transmissions from our celestial Spirits family that are truly leading us to God.   Just my 2cents worth.  
thanks again Lemuel
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 11:22:54 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

EVP – The Palmer House  Hotel, Minnesota

Lemuel : Good evening everyone, I have chosen from YouTube an EVP recording contacted by the ghost and adventure crew and this was at the Palmer House Hotel in Minnesota. This building from 1864 was known as the Minnesota Sauk Center, but in 1900 it was burned down and so this ghost adventure crew have come here with the idea and certain equipment trying to receive messages from those in spirit. I’m here now and try to receive a transmission from someone who may be able to give me some informations about this attempt to contact spirit, why this EVP recordings, anyway we will see what happens. So, I ask ‘is there anyone here this evening who can come and give me information about what took place at the Minnesota Sauk Center when trying to receive an EVP recording. Is there someone here who can give me information about this ? Thank you ’

Jerry Lee : I am Jerry Lee, I was one who died in that fire in the year 1900 and I remember those group of people who came and tried to do an EVP recording that from our perspective was a total failure, not only due to the faulty equipment that these people had or perhaps it was, more truth to say the way that the equipment was connected and set-up and the other reason is that those who tried to come through with a message were not true enthusiast about the possibilities of giving a message and for a message to be received from spirit.

So, those of you who may consider wanting to set-up experiment of this kind in the future, I would ask you to consider these two things, firstly of all to make sure that your equipment is the best that new technology can provide and the other thing is you need to be more discerning when you receive or think you receive a new message from someone, because as I have just explained not everyone who tries to relay a message to people still on the earth, not all of them have the honorable intentions.

I am Jerry Lee, my name is Jerry Lee and you may be able to look up the records and find out the names of those who perished in that fire. I can see the uselessness or the waste of time and effort that people can put in these experiments, trying to do these EVP recordings, mainly because if you are dealing with a machine, no matter how sophisticated, the human fact is missing. It is the human fact that has the discernment and the ability to seek for authenticity and to question what they are receiving, the machine cannot do that.

There is another consideration and perhaps the most important and that is the type of person who would wish to transmit a message with an EVP equipment. That person would not be spiritually advanced and therefore you will always be dealing with people, if you are successful to ever degree, you will always be dealing with people who are suspect and therefore hopefully you will come to realize that in fact it is a waste of time. I say this now from my perspective and I can see the folly on both sides from you humans trying to put a machine in front of someone who is in spirit and it is like trying to work with the very faulty radio and a very faulty messenger. So, I think you get my point.

I am Jerry Lee, I am grateful for the opportunity to come through this one to say these words to you this evening, I thank you all. Good night.

Lemuel : There is nothing I need to say, you have received it as it came and I suppose immediately. Thank you all for listening and I bid you a very good night. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 12:23:13 AM »
Amethyst, I conjure up something for you.

The whole point of bringing the EVP and radio to the attetnion to you and others on this site is not to judge the quality of the reception on these devices.

The entire matter is to bring to your attention to learn to work with these devices as access to the general public as a service to them to see what they are dealing with by delivering the results of these sessions to plainly see what they are indeed dealing with, but not anyone's judgement about the efficacy of the success or failure about using devices the public prefers to use to contact spirit.  Now what you should try, and I ask you to try it. please select any of dozens of videos of spirit radio working spirit contact and after seeing it, TRANSMIT SPIRITS REACTION TO THE DEMONSTRATION.  SHARE IT WITH ME AND US HERE!  I am not yelling at you, but it is not getting through what service we can be by using our so much better technology and to teach it to those who use machines so they do not fear us and can use us as part of the spirit contact process.

On my original post on spirit radio, I do just that.  Read the outcome when I transmitted to one of the voices on the demo, and that voice came back to me and told me who she was and how you got to be in Taylor House.  I would love to see what you might do by investigating the recorded files and finding out so much more because we can do that by delivering the truth of why it happened in the first place!   It is a wonderful way to teach the public how real spirit contact works.  Boy do we need to do that bad!  You will find family and friends much more accepting to your enlightenment.

Please feel free to question me or speak with me on the idea to do this and Lemuel and Sue are especially well suited to do this to if they understand the concept.  Please Sue, try it for yourself.   let me know how you make out.  We might figure out a good way to use T/R they would welcome because of the help it provides their experiments using their equipment.  

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO ALL OF YOU:
"Ron, hit upon this idea watching the tape he provides in his intial post, and then when completed he asked the open air sitting in front of his computer, "is there anyone there to speak to what happened here and why Anne or the others spoke their names?"  He got an immediate response from the woman called Anne, and she lives on Mansion World Two, and relayed the fact to Ron, that she worked there in the 1920's, and liked to come there to visit to let her hair down for relaxation after all the classes she attended on the mansion world work.  This is fascinating stuff and why you people do not read to get the full meaning of these posts is just a mystery to me.  You truly do not know why Ron does these things and I sue him to expand our work on Urantia with things like this for it is a wonderful way to introduce T/R as the right way to speak with spirit.  There are other ways but you are not advanced enough to be indwelt with speakers but Ron does it.  Try it Sue.  Try it Amethyst and all T/R's try it as it will reward you!  Michael."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"At the risk of sounding pedantic, I am recommending to Ron to start cutting membership back when research is ignored because of the length of the message to convey the purpose for it.  We see it happening more and more and it has consequences.  If you are going to be a good Samaritan with spirit you have to learn how to speak to it.  Most people on Urantia like machines to do that but that is not the way and they do not know it.  Let us show them it can be done with consequences with machines and the T/R too!  Mother Spirit."

END
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:27:35 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 12:43:20 AM »
Lemuel, dear brother, thank you!

You did exactly what I hoped you would try!  Did you enjoy meeting Jerry Lee?  The process and the results?

Jerry Lee just spoke to me now.  She told me she lives on mansion world three and I asked her if she had a problem moving because they changed things around on the mansion worlds just recently.  She said she enjoyed what they did.  I found Jerry Lee a lady and felt her to be so very personable and I just plain enjoyed the personal contact.  She is lovely!

And thank you so much Lemuel for finding this and transmitting a wonder and personal contact.  Do not let me stop you for another one when you are ready Lemuel.  This is great stuff!

BRAD speaks.  "Lemuel heard me but could not pull my sentences out like you can.  You just told me I had an accent and I do as I am not Italian but Irish, first generation, and I died in that fire too and Jerry Lee and I held tight to each other as we gave up your lives and made it to the light.  Please Lemuel come back and talk to us!  I am actually Bradford and not Sweeney but Culpeper."

Besser here - I asked Bradford about his last name and he told me what is written above, and for you spell checker people he spells Culpeper with no double P either.
END

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 01:39:01 AM »
In my understanding, those on the mansion worlds are not inclined to use those gadgets to transmit messages, while they are allowed to do it through a human receiver, normal transmission, eventhough for a limited time. Whereas, the EVP method is mainly used by those souls kept in the grid, whose messages are mostly incoherent, misguided and the danger for those who receive them through these electronic devices is that they can go astray. There is a tremendous gab between EVP users and pure spirit receivers that is not easy to fill in. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 05:46:22 AM »
Hi brothers and sisters, I have also watched EVP programs on TV and have come to the conclusion that most of them are fake.The only thing they capture is a couple of squeaks and sounds and they try and make something intelligent about it.This does not mean that I do not believe in such and I'm sure they are not all benevolent.When I was a kid, we use to play around with a Ouija board, and talk to people who passed away or at least we thought so but you never know who is on the other side.Demons are seldom talked about on the serara.org but I'm sure they do exist ,maybe they don't want to scare us.I have read so many articles about people who are possessed maybe Ron can kindly ask Michael and give us an explanation about this subject that has haunted mankind since the beginning of time, Domtia .

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 11:20:21 AM »
@Pliktarious

Can you come up with a more specific question?  And do you understand the reasoning behind using Voice of God spirit Tring to bridge fellow humans who need this technological bridge-crutch to approach anything in Spirit through these somewhat faulty methods?

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »
Ron, just a quick note.
I tried again this afternoon to receive information from anyone who was connected to the events
that took place at the Palmer House Hotel. 
I received nothing for some moments and then, "They are not allowed to return",  this from my
Thought Adjuster.
This may mean that those on the mansion worlds, that do have info on such events, can only
come to us T/R´s once and any further attempts by them or us are blocked by our T/A´s

Lemuel

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2018, 12:48:06 PM »
Hi Dominic, it wasn't a question I was asking but given my take on EVP. I have nothing against T/Ring and know that it is genuine and was wondering about these other issues that I mentioned. 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2018, 01:04:45 PM »
Though you address Pliktarious, Dominick, your question suggests a misunderstanding why this idea of using Voice of God transmissions is to be used.  What I am suggesting is not to validate Spirit Radio or EVP, but to control the use of those devices to eventually illustrate to those who do use them, they can speak with the Voice of God with full sentences and good information much better.  Meanwhile they are shown a demonstration of technique of hearing spirit in comparison to using man made devices such as spirit radio, etc.

Second: Those who have learned to use the Voice of God can demonstrate help to those who use machines (EVP and spirit radio for example), to clarify what the machines are actually in touch with spirit but clarifying nothing.

The whole idea of this suggested experiment is not to get into criticism of these machines but to aid those who use them they deal with a spirit phenomena.  Do not give up we say to them, as you touch the phenomena.

Lemuel trialed the experiment entirely correctly.

Sue Whiley missed the meaning entirely, but managed to take a variation of this direction with very good material anyhow.

Pliktarious,  you state your understanding correctly about T/R, but the experiment is not to validate these other methods but to show we exist and can bring people together again instead of sitting and listening to static.  There is practically nothing the machines can show as useful information.  But we must find a way to show we exist beside them to be noticed as part of the evolution to hear spirit.  Our experiment is for ourselves right now to see if our transmitters understand this concept.

I also point out to all of you, that these devices are aimed at the human side of spirit passing experience for them.  The Voice of God transmitters,  as developed here,  learn to speak directly to the Deity of all creation.  No machine is capable of doing that whatsoever.

People, please learn to develop comprehension skills to help you understand what was said and how it appeared and not jump to conclusions.  I fail to see how anyone can try this experiment without understanding why it is done.  Spirit radio and EVP is junk, but that is junk the geek spirit population of humans want to trial to hear spirit.  All I am saying is, if this is the market, then enter it!!!  Be heard.  Be there. No need to join them but illustrate to them beside them and with them.  Be noticed and be creative in your approach as to the radio listener and the transmitter are after the same thing.  Evolve with them!

Right now I am asking those of us who transmit to test this theory.  I am never suggesting we use any data but transmission data but we have got to find a way to enter these practices to he accepted we exist and are valid too.  That is the most important part of why I suggest this experiment.  Thank you.

RON
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 01:09:11 PM by Ron Besser »

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 02:55:46 PM »
That's my understanding, too, Ron, about not validating anything machine related, but illustrating, as you say, the spiritual.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 04:22:20 PM »
Thanks Dominick, I see you do understand well.  Ron

Lemuel - I think you have to read that message differently than you do at the moment. 

Your Adjuster sent you a message to let this thing cool with you a little.  Mansion worlds 1, 2, 3 are on limits all the time to communicate as you do and many of us do, but your Adjuster restrains his own permission to present them to you.  Plic' Tarius says he needs time to assimilate this joy you find using your T/R for real and true situations.  That is what Ron is getting at if he can ever be understood about that by the other fused humans who read the suggestion.  I am Plic' Tarius, and my name changes is synonymous with your survival in the flesh as Ron's Adjuster has a name change too and he is an Adjuster known as Plic' Tarius as well, as it is a surreal name given to Adjusters who helped their wards live through a near death experience.  Both of you have experienced near death and survived to serve at our full request in your fusion status on Urantia. 

"Plic" is a prefix to "Tarius." and the two words together are highly honorable names to present to Father on high when the times comes.  Ron never knew this until now as having just survived yet another bout of resurrection work with me and others I know and nobody else knows they exist except us.  Your work Ron is with Lemuel always as it is with your departed friend Gary, and others you have so much dedicated your care and love to to get them hearing the happier life tones and the spirit principles you love to speak to.  Lemuel, you are finally realizing you have received the gift of transmission with a special aptitude to hear the recently departed as Ron has as Sue Whiley and Wendy have too.  Wendy is bashful about speaking now as she got off on the wrong foot, not with Ron, but with herself and has since corrected her approach,  She need tons of practice and does not do a thing to help herself there.  That must be corrected to retain her present spirit status well and quickly.

[You Adjuster Lemuel continues to speak this message.]  "You Lemuel understand all that Ron asks for as he is the input leader to address your developments on Urantia insofar as transmission work is concerned.  He is suggesting through me and his own Adjuster, that you all as transmitters must now embrace public work and you have to do it through what the public likes to use to hear spirit..  They are confused but you and the fused ones on this list are not so confused.  But you all must be directed to take up practices to be seen and heard as superior intelligences that can make a difference in the lives of millions of others.  You Ron interrupted briefly to say to Michael, "I got a flash of a radio programs that reaches millions daily, and it is Lemuel with a daily spirit briefing in audio on air.  I am so sure of the need for Lemuel to do this I can hardly wait for him to begin using the radio to do this."  I Michael agree so assuredly too that Lemuel will be addressing the world through a network that is universal on Urantia, and he will do his daily audio tapes as stated here and above.  He is a national treasure soon as Ron will be as the love of his life on mansion world three will be and so on.  Plic'Tarius,  Lemuel's Adjuster."

Ron's Adjuster speaks now also known as Plic' Tarius, and that has a space after the hyphen: it is spelled; (hyphen) space Capital T , Tarius. 

"I am the second Plic' Tarius Adjuster name ever to appear on Urantia.  Lemuel has the first such name ever to occur on Urantia.  For a change Ron is not first and he could care less to have to undergo what they both went through recently to live again on Urantia, still in the flesh on Urantia.  I am working well with Ron but it is harsh and cold at times since he is or was sso close to death on at least three occasions lately.  He will recover but it will take some time to and he must curtail activities in the flesh so we can finish the job of resurrection as Lemuel experienced it and as Ron as recently as last night experienced it.  They both are weak and have trouble walking upright and with the lilt they both had to walk years before.

"As Ron's Adjuster I have to be caring not to overstate his condition as it remains painful and is full of lesions to the heart and therefore to the soul which remains on Mansion World Three with another.  That other person is a mathematician whom Ron knew in his grade school so many years ago, and they are so balanced and equal to each other, he is being provided an option by his Morontial Supervisor to consider re-fusion with Ron after he fuses with his own Adjuster.  This thing called FUSION with another of your own rank and file is called BIFURCATION .

"Bifurcation is stated in your Urantia Book.  There it is explains that two souls may join as one unit to work separately but equal and always together in communication of heart to each other to stay the course.  Ron picked Gary for the simple reason Gary was always the one to encourage Ron in many ways in school and vice versa and Michael saw the two one day and wondered if it was possible to do this with these two really bright beings.  Ron has instructed soul to prepare Gary if he can and Gary is put off with the idea of being tied too closely to another.  Ron says to Gary, "wait for an epiphany, Gary, it will come for sure and then you just agree and let things happen.  Gary laments he does not fold anything like that and is already sure it is the best thing that could ever happen to him.  Ron's intellect shows some doubt but in heart there is no question at all this is what it takes to be sure another has your back in the huge undertaking of becoming a Finaliter.  Many of you, if this experiment has a working issue soon enough, may be enjoined in bifurcation with a loved one here or on t he mansion worlds to be trained together as one server in the universe of the mass idea of bifurcation that is so allowed when it is right.  I am Plic' Tarius, and I wish you all a good day."

ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER, Formerly Known As Welmek -
"I come back to Nebadon to observe Michael and this mission to Urantia, on behalf of the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit.  They are in particular concerned Ron has bitten off too much, but I can assure them he will be up to the task, and that is his to learn well as he must take on the Urantia Foundation as a friend and not a combat soldier but he has not problem adopting to that request both my Michael and Myself.  Not only have I been champtioned by the Paradise Trinity to be a Trinity Son of Attainment status, but I am provided the power of semi-Deity out of modesty but in truth, I have Deity status now.  Not all who are named One Without Name and Number become Deity, but more and more they do and I see Ron consider that impossiblek for him.  We shall see as that is true for some of you already too.

"Larry Gossett you have been dropped out of liaison with the fused beings since you have purposefully quite the idea of service as a transmitter.  You have not been dropped from the idea of Finality in the Paradise Regime of Finaliters and their companions not revelaed on Urantia ever.  Those companions are liaison gravity messengers that former humans attain to and are among the most powerful in a Finaliter Corp.  Be assured that Ron has already attained that status and already it is seen he will be embraced by the Finaliter Corp on Urantia when the time comes. ( I see Ron is at mischief with pictures again and they are hilarious and it is such a shame he cannot show them to you as he showed the cartoon to Lemuel in his work to explain hauntings above.)  I also relate that Ron is in synchronous contact with the candidate for bifurcation with Ron if this thing can work at all.  

"I close with a warning to all fused individuals on Urantia, which consists of six individual today as we write.  Ron has a lits of two more he is ready to acknowledge as fused beings when it happens, and we momentarily await for them to appear as it will soon enough.  I close with a simple soliloquy, and that is figure out how the planetary pole shift coming shortly will end your need to worry so much about bills and food, as the Universe Father provides those who trust Him to be the Savior of an entire planet.  Give it some thought and take advantage of your good luck as it may occur.  Thank you.  One Without Name and Number. "

END