Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Hauntings  (Read 85 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Hauntings
« on: July 31, 2018, 01:04:21 PM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Hauntings
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 31st July 2018  19:03 Local  17:03 Z

https://app.box.com/s/uddw3vlhws0rcri04lk0e5ez9rhuamwf

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Hauntings
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 01:34:57 PM »
From Ron to Teacher Lemuel:

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Hauntings
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 03:50:07 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Hauntings

Beloved/Lemuel : I just post a quick note to Ron on the forum about the EVP at the Palmer House Hotel Minnesota which you no doubt will read, but now my Beloved is prompting me to talk about ‘Hauntings’. Well, I am sure all of you have read at some time or other in your life histories about hauntings, ghosts and those other things.

I personally have had, not much but a little experience and I will just relate something that happened way back in 1973, that is 45yrs ago and something that is really up-to-date this very year here in Girona. In 1973, I was still in the army and I was stationed in (…..) and a young married couple that I knew were having problems in the flat that they had recently rented.

Well, to get a long story short, they had  a young child of three years of age, if I remember rightly and since moving into this flat the behaviour of this child and also the health of this child deteriorated and they sought medical help and assistance, but they were not satisfied and so they came not just to me but others in the spiritual group that I was in at that time.

Not spiritualistic, I want to point out, not at all, but nevertheless they came to us for assistance and so one evening, myself and four other persons went to their flat and we went into silence and we prayed and we experienced what this young couple have experienced and that was a terrible smell and this smell was mobile and it was like a large round ball.It went from one room to the next where we prayed and finally it left and it never returned.

During the session, the people who were there, we prayed and asked that this poor soul be not afraid of the light, to go to the light. As I say, many years ago in 1973, now fast forward I lived alone and I don’t cook here in my little appartment, I find buying things from one person is not worth it and so I go out to the restaurant everyday.

Where I eat the owners are brother and sister whose parents died last year, the father died first and the mother died just three months after the father, anyway these brother and sister have made plans to change, to modernize their business and they want to move from their present place to open another restaurant just a block away.

Well, evidently the father is still around and is very angry of the prospect of his children moving the business he had have for more than 50yrs in this particular place in Gerona and this brother and sister they asked me what can I do and explained to me the phenomenon that they experienced, they smelled their father.

Obviously, they have the impression that their father does not want them to change the business and to move to a different place, obviously he is still very attached to his working place that has been his life for so many years. I have talked to this couple, brother and sister, for the last eighteen months or so and they know that I was spiritually oriented and in fact they do possess the Urantia Book but I think they never got a time to read or whatever it is.

But they asked me if I can do something and so I have done with my Beloved, asking my Beloved to advise me to suggest me or whatever and so I have done what I was able to do with my Beloved’s blessings. Now, I only mention these two things because these phenomenon of hauntings, where deceased people do not want to leave this dimension because they know that they are not spiritually oriented at all and this is something that happens of course throughout the all of history, so this is nothing new.  

Now people who the EVP interest, but the point being that there are many such situations such as the ones I have just relate, but the problem that I see with this is that those who are trying this EVP very secretment they are not in fact exorcising the ghost or the haunting, their only interest is to record some sounds and names and that sort of things, with perhaps the hope of a conversation between one and the other, but it is not the same as helping the departed souls to go to the light and not to be afraid of the light.

Anyway, I am repeating myself now, but this thoughts came to me after posting to Ron about my attempt this afternoon and I felt quite strongly that it is blocked by our Adjusters and in relating the haunting here in the restaurant where the son and daughter want to move to different places, is just a classic case in point. Well, I must be honest and say to you that apparently now for some weeks these brother and sister have not anymore experienced the presence by smelling of their father. I am hopeful that it will remain that way, like that.

Anyway, there is nothing more that I can say about this. Thank you for listening, I bid you a good evening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.