Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Walk and talk with Lemuel.  (Read 64 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Walk and talk with Lemuel.
« on: August 02, 2018, 06:30:22 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Walk and talk with Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 2nd Aug. 2018  12:29 Local  10:29 Z

https://app.box.com/s/uawf7j12nk75xh2zcxk0dhkqmtl7twca

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Walk and talk with Lemuel.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 09:36:57 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Walk and talk with Lemuel

Beloved/Lemuel : A very quiet period this morning, nobody came with a message and so as usual, we go for walk here, although I must admit I must be mad because the temperature at the moment must be 35° and by 2 o’clock in the afternoon it will be touching 38 or 39. Anyway, it will be for a short period of time.

Well, since yesterday, I keep thinking about this post on Phyllis, and I pray that she is fine and wonderful, I am really happy for her and at the same time, as it has been pointed out, unfortunately there are many souls still trapped for whatever reason and it is a great shame.

I don’t know if you remember, I remember reading that book, but I think there are two books in fact by the same author, I think his name if I remember right is Anthony Borgia and he wrote a book entitled « Life in the world unseen » and I think the subsequent books are more on The Life.

Anyway, the book is about somebody being in contact with those that have gone before. The books do not mention anything about the mansion worlds, but now I understand that somebody, it must has been from someone in the mansion worlds.

If I remember rightly, it was an archbishop, the person who communicate on the side was an archbishop, I can’t remember the name, anyway for those of you who are interested I am sure you can look up on google and find it for by yourself.

Anyway, the point I would like to make is that the book talks about with quite detail the work that people do, those who volunteer to do this kind of work, to approach what they term the borderlands beyond which they were not encouraged to go because of lower forces, lower elementals or miscreants of human that are still wandering around there and some in fact are indescribable, the conditions that some were in.

Well I can only say, now that all has been cleaned up, that is to say the borderlands and the grid have been cleaned up to such an extent that perhaps there are very few now or much few than before of the survivals on the borderlands.The volunteers who come to do these works, they also volunteer, well I will give you an example in the book of a soldier on the battle field.

I think it was the 1st world war, running with his rifle in his hands and bayonnet fixed and he just kept on running and he jumped into a ditch and stay here for a while and he notices after a while that all goes quiet and then suddenly beside him appears an old comrade of his and he recognized him immediately but also he knew he had been killed sometime earlier.

Well, as you can imagine the soldier was quite shaken and confused. Anyway to cut a long history short little by little, this friend who volunteered to do this kind of work managed to explain to him that in fact he had been killed while he was running alongside the soldier as well, but he unfortunately had been killed and that in fact he was dead.

When you really think about it, to try to explain to someone that you are dead obviously at that moment in time you seem very much alive, it will be quite unsettling to say the least, especially when one does not have any kind of spiritual education at all.

So, I just think about this post yesterday about Phyllis and now I think many others, hopefully not so many now that are trapped in the grid. I would like so much, so dearly to be able to help more directly. I don’t know how of course, just thinking about it, perhaps thinking about them I will be able to draw someone to me and in fact if they are able to see my light, I am not afraid, specially if I send thoughts of welcome and love and understanding, perhaps someone will be able to come. I would like to think that this is possible anyway.

In fact now, I shall do this on a daily basis, send them light and blessings to these people and invite them, those that can, those that are willing or those that are able, those who are not afraid, please come, my name is Lemuel, please come have a walk and a talk with Lemuel and see if I can be of help to you.

Well, apart from anything else, I think it is obviously very kind and interesting thing to do, but when one want to do this, if one considers that there is a possibility of doing it, then why not explore the possibility, what is there to loose, nothing, what is there to gain, everything and so this is my goal this morning, and so as I said I have been so happy to read that Phyllis is well now, that is really wonderful news.

It is so very warm here, I am going back to the car. Well, dear brothers and sisters, I am happy to share this thought with you this morning as a kind of follow-up from what happened yesterday with Phyllis and as I say no one comes this morning, that is why we are in the countryside now, but it is getting too warm for this. I should try to come out earlier, immediately after breakfast, that will be much more bearable.

Well, thank you so much for those who listen and thanks to Clency who so very kindly transcribes my transmission everyday. So thank you all very much and have a lovely day, be happy and if you can spare a thought for these poor lost souls who are desperately in need of help and pray that they may find the courage and the desire to seek for help and I am sure that help from some quarter or under will be forth-coming.

This is Lemuel and his Beloved signing off, have a lovely day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 11:04:29 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 10:18:23 AM »
Clency.  The soldier was running with his rifle in his hand and bayonet fixed.
There are a couple of other small mistakes with a word or two missing but readers will get 
the gist of meaning.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
I am so sorry Lemuel, I did the transcription in a hurry, I was called elsewhere to attend an emergency, but by chance there is nothing wrong, just a little complication. :)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.