Author Topic: CHART SHOWING WHAT THE SOUL DOES AT DEATH  (Read 1320 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
CHART SHOWING WHAT THE SOUL DOES AT DEATH
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:24:00 PM »
CHART:
SOUL PROGRESSIONS
AFTER DEATH
- - - -
This is a basic chart.  It shows normal progression of the soul after a person dies and does not include all of the variations that can occur for the soul as it recognizes it has to get our of the planet and to a new situation where it can live a full new life.  The CHART IS TRUE FOR 99 PERCENT of those who depart the flesh.  We leave that for now.

The attachment keeps the chart too small to read the type to the right easily.  I am working on putting it up as a link on box net shortly and will post the link here later.  Thank you.  Ron

LINK:

https://app.box.com/s/btjt565k41iuwzl01d6283d87b8ofhyz

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:46:50 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: CHART SHOWING WHAT THE SOUL DOES AT DEATH
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 02:34:42 PM »
 Thanks Ron,

I tend to be a visual person and this chart, with both the simplified version and the accompanying detail explanation, is and will be very helpful to remember and especially to explain to others.

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 03:23:03 PM »
For a better reading of the chart
CHART

Motions a soul goes through when one dies

Pop out : Upon dying, the soul is exploded out of the human psyche and becomes a real and new entity on the planet next to the deceased. It is invited by the temperament of the Thought Adjuster to move quickly to what appears to be an open door in inky blackness and the soul moves through that to the Energy Grid.

Enter the Energy Grid : The energy grid prepares the soul to live with morontial energies and provides breath and energy intake to preserve the soul body. It is used to sustain the soul until transport can be arranged to the mansion worlds for resurrection. The energy grid is also used to sustain souls who wish to remain earth bound and is frequently used for souls who wish to remain in familiar surroundings for a lengthy time as God does not force changes of this nature without the soul becoming comfortable and happy to move on.

Seek light in the grid for transport : Souls who wish to move on are given a light cue in the grid which like an exit sign in theaters to show the souls where they can leave the grid. Some souls do not understand what the light means and wait and wait and wait and often cry help or leave me alone when an angel attempts to explain how to use it. Many souls die here if they do not move more quickly and seek the light better.

Transport to Mansion World to resurrection : Transport is an angel that has a friction shield on her back that some people mistake for wings, as it is what a human would call a silvery metal case that is strapped to the back. The angel is approached by the human being led to her by another angel, and a companion angel helps the soul enter the spacious cargo area. In most cases the soul is asked to close its eyes and to attempt sleep and the transport angel takes the soul into her own mind and commands the soul to sleep more quickly. Once the soul is asleep, the angel commander steps in and sets what we would call the angels auto pilot to fly directly to the mansion worlds for the resurrection to a new life. The mansion worlds have seven radial wings called the resurrection hall and the soul is dropped off at one of the wings to resupply that soul with energy and walking and seeing and all that it needs for the new life to begin.

Ascension career assigned : The soul will be trained to do the work it likes and does best using the soul’s talent learned while on the planet of human life. It is you and you learn a trade and ways to interact with spirit and how to do good work all the time. The ascension career eventually perfects you as a spirit being, but for ages you are the soul only and your energy is what is called morontial. Morontial energy is both spirit and matter and it becomes pure spirit only when you have over 470 different morontial forms you use as you climb ascension ways

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 03:42:35 PM »
Thank you Clency.  That is really good.   Ron

niant2

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
Very good Ron, ..., thank you for giving us this kind of details,..., 'Life after Death' has always fascinated me!!!

As always Clency, ..., I should call you 'Super Clency' :D, ..., I love you and thank you for highlighting the descriptions of all the steps !!!, ..., you are the best !!!! ;) 8)

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »
I am reminded of this image, depicting a soul (soon to go night - night) for transport.

Mauricio

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 10:00:20 AM »
All the divine particles in information byts (thoughts) filter and process the data configured for that environment, be it silicon, oxygen, hydrogen, helium ...

The anti-material particles that have inverse charges on the material particles are coated in the cells themselves, smaller than a boson, you exist infinite possibilities in quadrants that are increasingly concerned with indulgence and wisdom (as you lock yourself into a large room with miles of books to serve the living) in the system and there are infinite systems and they all need the process of being in the womb of time to then reach more comprehensive quadrants where their modeled and programmed form is already waiting for you to dock the information byts again that they are connected to the network of the supreme quantum knower of all times and duplicate materials but that comes before the time

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 09:14:48 PM »
This looks like a marvelous chart, especially for those of us who are visual learners, as mentioned in an earlier post. Thank you for creating and sharing it, Clency. Has anyone been successful in printing it on a standard sheet of paper with clear lettering? Altho I opened it in my Box account, even on screen the letters were blurry, ergo the printout was difficult to read ... either that or it seriously is time to get these aged eyes checked. ;)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 12:22:14 AM »
Sharon, here is the original file below in Word

Ron

https://app.box.com/s/i9vm2beby67j9m0o3jusrtbivw2fxdjf

If this is a problem too let me know.  R

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 03:28:11 PM »
Dear Brothers of Light, :'(  

Thank you my beloved this brilliant analysis so useful for our entire humanity aware In this process
Life after death, to you Ron brilliant collaborator in this division and you MY Ken "Clency"
to   dispatcher abundantly on all continents and dying ignorant of the passage beyond the veil ... :-*
  PS / subsidiary question "what do you think of the" Light of Food "pranic or some 10% of the world population begins to feed on that light? Sign of a new awareness planéterre" in this current chaos
get everyone a spiritual embrace ETERNAL :'(
B e nadette of France :-*
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 10:35:24 PM »
Ron,
Many thanks for taking the time to clue everyone as to what exactly takes place when we, so to say, " kick the bucket here". I we read the Bible and other sacred books, we see where this process is interpreted using the available language and comprehension of the time, and how easy it was to call a wheel by a different name or different understanding.
I will be sharing this with friends, if you are ok with this?

Again, many thanks!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2018, 10:44:32 PM »
@Brad, in my experience, the truth of this matter is rather well received by others. It is simpler to digest than all the drama associated with biblical teachings that are mainly fear based.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 10:49:30 PM »
Hi Wendy,

Yes, I quite agree with you. But there are always persons out there who get a kick out of drama, mysticism, and truth veiled in allegory!..lol...sorry, a little sarcasm here, but yes I do agree, sane, honest searchers of truth will see the truth and logic in this chart. BTW, Papers 109-5 tells us why many may not see or understand this...
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2018, 12:52:48 AM »
@Brad, Sarcasm is welcome too. I'm not always a serious Suzie! Drama seekers are a long ways away from truth seekers and I rarely have conversations of this serious nature with those that prefer the dramatic approach to Spirit. As a rule, they don't like to be corrected and challenged in anyway and prefer getting a 'kick out of drama, mysticism, and truth veiled in allegory'.