Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ HEROES  (Read 79 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ HEROES
« on: August 03, 2018, 11:32:51 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: HEROES
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 3rd Aug. 2018  17:32 Local  15:32 Z

https://app.box.com/s/esx8arsb4tsmt6fp8bne9mswlyshmc3w

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ HEROES
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Heroes

Beloved/Lemuel : Good afternoon everyone, the subject this afternoon is the ‘Heroes’. We need a hero, someone we can lookup to, someone who will come and save us and I remember in my own personal heroes that I had as a small boy as did all my friends. I remember my first hero, Johnny Weissmuler, tarzan and I remember another hero, Roy Rogers and his horse Trigger and Johnny Mack Brown.

They were wonderful days as it should be once childhood. We will go to the cinema on Saturday morning very cheaply, and after seeing Tarzan or Roy Rogers, we will all rush out of the cinema and galop all the way home for lunch. Those were the days, it is much later when I became familiar with Superman, another hero, the hero from a city, now I don’t think that is correct, that’s Batman, I am confused now

Anyway, this little chat is about heroes and I think we all as children grew up, admiring so much different people who became our heroes and then later on when we become adults our heroes fade into the background and return to forget about them. But when we try to remember and to feel as we did as children we are filled with excitement, such excitement and think and desiring to become of one with our heroes.

Imagine what it is like to be Tarzan or Roy Rogers or Superman or Batman. Wow ! would not it be wonderful and coming right after date, what about Captain Jack Sparrow, the pirate of the carribean, another hero I am sure for many youngsters to-day.

I think the cause of wanting to be like our heroes is an innate desire to do good, to do what is right, to seek for justice in life and this I feel is a God-given gift, perhaps we have this desire to do good and to seek for justice as a result of our Beloved Indwelling coming to us as a small child. I feel this right.

The vast majority of children identified with a particular hero and desire to become like him or her and it is the same at least for Lemuel as an adult to want to be like Jesus, a Universal Hero, if you like. It is an spiritual need, a desire of the soul to be of service to humanity, seeking justice and peace for all. We can all see that there is a desperate need for a global hero now, perhaps more than ever in the history of this planet.

Also, those of you here on the forum will realize that each individual here is an hero. Yes, indeed, you are all heroes, you all have your part to play, you are all here for the right reason and may be you don’t fully realize it yet that you are Tarzan, you are Roy Rogers, you are Superman, you are Batman, you are Captain Jack Sparrow, the pirate.

You may think this is a very simplistic or infantile way of looking at things. Well, may be you are right, but I beleive the same things through the eyes of a child, an innocent child who only wants good, who only wants to be good, who only wants to do good, who only wants to love and be loved. I don’t think there is something particular childish in that, it is a universal need. You all need the same things and you all have the capacity to become a hero.

Looking back upon the life of Lemuel, I can see and understand, particular in his case, living a childhood during the second world war where his father was away for almost the whole of the war and so Lemuel grew up needing an hero and not find one in his father and I am sure it is the same for many of you. Nevertheless, this innate need for justice, for honesty, for peace in the world is a sign that the vast majority of people are on the side of light and not darkness.

Everybody loves an hero, everybody wants to become an hero and I am here this afternoon to tell you all, you are heroes each and everyone of you, man or woman, you are heroes. Think about it, be a hero, express what you are, all heroes fight for the same things and you can do exactly the same. So, I encourage you all to be heroes, because that in fact is what you all are. You all have your own individual Indwelling God Framents, your Thought Adjusters.

You already have your heroes and have your heroes indwelling you since your childhood, therefore all you need to do is expressed your Hero. Be the hero for your Thought Adjuster, express Him, this is what the world needs desperately. So be what you are, be an hero for all to see. I have nothing else to say on this subject. Thank you for listening, I wish you all a happy weekend, a peaceful weekend, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.