Author Topic: Audio TRansmission / Between two doors.  (Read 51 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio TRansmission / Between two doors.
« on: August 04, 2018, 11:57:33 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Between two doors.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 4th Aug. 17:56 Local  15:56 Z

https://app.box.com/s/y8idexu4ib90syf3876scinticchmdyb

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio TRansmission / Between two doors.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 12:44:54 PM »
Lemuel, I enjoyed Lamentations 102 you did in audio tape above.  I write you just having posted my Lamentations 101 on the first topic category on the forum.  I called mine Choices lost and gone and choices to come and how I, and you too, have exhausted the past with changes we wanted and some never could come back.  You say it by announcing you are between two doors, and that is much more poetic than how I expressed some of the same thing.  You are not me and I am not you, but Lemuel do you not find it strange we were both moved today to express the same idea each in our own way?

Let's not move away from it for a second too:  In my Lamentations 101 post Michael pleased me by speaking afterwards.  Please note this:  if you just let the tape play out a little bit longer, he would have come to you to transmit his comments on the nice way you made it clear that the past is being taken off the table and the choices available to you Lemuel, are only slightly hidden from you.  I think if you sat down and made another tape Michael would speak to this through you.  Give it a try if you are well enough in all of that terrible heat to do so.  My best to a lovely audio today.   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio TRansmission / Between two doors.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 02:49:47 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Between two doors

Beloved/Lemuel : Good evening everyone, this will be a very short talk this evening and the subject is ‘Between two doors’. To-day has been a strange day and I have not done a transmission to-day and it was not from the want of trying and talking with my Beloved and inviting anyone else our Celestial family and it is only now so late in the afternoon, sitting here that I finally understand the words that my Beloved has just given me : between two doors.

I understand what He means, it is not the first time that I have been between two doors and I am sure you all understand as well. It simply means that one door has closed behind me and there is another door in front of me that has not opened yet and therefore I am between two doors.

I have mixed feelings because I understand the situation, it is a period where uncertainty and doubt can easily come to the fore, understanding that the past has gone and the future is still not with us and thinking about the talk we had the other day about living in the now, not worrying about yesterday, it has gone, no point speculating about to-morrow because you have not got that.

So, living in the now but also coming to understand that being between two doors, it is very easy to try to imagine what is beyond the door in front of me. Well of course it is none productive, it is simply to try to do any kind of speculation. Puts an end to calm, speculation being an enemy of calm, so I have been trying to be calm all day, realizing that nothing seems to be coming to me as regards to transmission.

Now to be given the understanding that I am in fact between two doors, so there is nothing to do then, accept the situation of course positively and be very grateful and surrending to whatever is behind the door in front of me, knowing full well that it is my Beloved that has already planned what is on the other side of the door in front of me and in the meantime I must be patient. This is how I am trying to be.

So, my dear forum family, the reason why I recorded these few words is simply to inform you that if you see no transmissions from my Beloved and I, perhaps for the next few days, I don’t know, please don’t concern yourself, it is just that as I have just explained. It may be different to-morrow I don’t know, but at the moment I am between two doors and that is it, so I know you all understand.

So, dear brothers and sisters, thank you for listening, I wish you all a good evening, be happy. I hope to be able to talk to you soon, bye-bye for now.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.