Author Topic: CHOICES LOST AND CHOICES ANEW - LAMENTATIONs 101  (Read 89 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
CHOICES LOST AND CHOICES ANEW - LAMENTATIONs 101
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
CHOICES LOST AND CHOICES ANEW - LAMENTATIONS 101
Ron Besser on Lost Choices with the help of a universe full of choices, some of which are truly lost.  Ahem:

I spoke to Michael several years ago when all of this business of Missions and Transmission were just formulating.  I often thought it was an open door to many things to be well connected to the universe schedules of thought, but today, early August of 2018, things are swirling around me as choices gone wrong or out the door too far away to retrieve.

What I am talking about is the idea of transference of heart to a goal.  That means you thought of, or I thought of, something to do that was truly exciting to make it work.  MY goals are always spirit related other than finding the money to stay alive in this place, but lately I have been hitting the guard rails awfully hard and lamenting my life is too short to get to the idea of transferring my heart permanently in the final analysis of being ready for all spirit Mission projects.

Let’s take one of them: Transmissions to the Heart of God which resides mostly in human experience with Mother Spirit, also called Nebadonia, or the Creative Spirit and Spirit Consort of Michael of Nebadon.  Now it is Michael that inspired me– all the time lately too!  But it is Nebadonia that makes it sing with an emotional color that comforts when I can get to that level.  Today is a prime example of that I mean.

I am taking a prescription pill that has lots of codeine in it and the body wants to sleep with that much codeine in it.  It helps the pain I suffer in a poor vascular system rebate into mostly nothing and I sure enjoy the reprieve from the usual difficulties.  But this time instead of resting well, I find myself edgy and the mind lamenting I am laying down instead of mowing or any other thing that needs done outside.  Instead my mind is racing about the Mission!  What in heavens name is taht about and how does that relate to my digestion of choices that I remember that are not gotten to now?

Well, as Michael says, “now is the time for you to listen to me for a change.”

He says, “You are so busy with plans for this and that you forget I am the boss and that you are just looking for a fight not, but to keep yourself prepared for contingencies that I decided are no longer My choice and therefore no longer Your choice (emphasis mine).”   He is right of course but I never argued it that way at all as I am not in competition to establish new guidelines anytime and prefer to let the Leader Lead.  But the edge in his voice to me tells me I am out of kilter somewhat with reality.  I feel typeical human being enough that some of you are surely as out of kilter as I am regarding these Missions and choices that have been lost.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS NATURALLY AND FULLY TO ALL OF US -

“Ron is blue all the time lately as there is choice after choice of his being thrown out, and I am not one of them, but he wonders why the flavor today is pancreatic nastiness or just plain sadness at losing everything he had hoped for but as of a year ago already.  In those days of a year ago it was all go and let us do this and that and pray for the ending of a mass extinction on Urantia and behave better for things we need to address for a better life style and so on.  Truth is he never lets this alone and for good reason as he has been hit so hard with revisions to life styles frequently he wonders what is his anymore to achieve.  Truth is the choices he once had have been achieved and he fails to take that into account.

“Look at yesterday: a mad dash to find medical attention and today a mad dash to learn how to take a prescription that does strange things to the mind in revere many times but today worried for the whole lot of things now suddenl pending to end life as he now knows it.  Choices gone, new choices abound; death and satisfactions of the past disappearing so rapidly he feels remote and barren.  So do most of you!

“While the moment today passes into thoughts disappearing, the mind has really fastened onto a sadness he cannot overcome very well.  His friend Gary on the mansion world has passed his tests for mathematical genius and is now on a tour of the Mansion Worlds without him.  Ron feels happy for his friend but wonders how once Gary sees Paree how Kansas will be attractive to him ever more.  Ron being Kansas in that analogy of course, but he is not wrong as the Mansion Worlds expand quickly the taste for greatness and homiles of happiness, Ron is sure Gary will never be the same again and leave him to his fate on dirty old Urantia.

“Choices by his friend were much smaller a week ago for this friend and suddenly they have erupted into the stage of glory in the manage for all Gary does for himself to be ready for the big day he can come back home on Mansion World Three and choke back the tears of unusual parity with his friend Ron on dirty ol’ Urantia.  And choices for all of you are just ready to burst open too, as Ron feels the sadness of departing from familiar shores of an old cove he parked his ship in for decades now.

“I close this soliloquy with a fresh start for Ron and for the rest of you: The Michael Mission is ready and going in places you cannot see and the sixth epochal revelation is soon on the deck to be seen at least.  However, Ron has been so harmed by tenuous planning he is being pulled back to rest a few years and then we will see what do with him.  All of you are in the same boat with him, and we are grateful for the help to achieve a better life soon.  That will come with life extensions galore and a happier Ron, but for now choices are receeding that gave all of you heart to be one with the universe to improve dirty old Urantia for sure.  Just stay tuned for revised choices to be yours for utter happines in the future.  Michael of Nebadon.”

END  
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 12:01:51 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CHOICES LOST AND CHOICES ANEW - LAMENTATIONs 101
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 01:08:14 PM »
Hi Ron,  this is what I have been picking up.  The closed door behind me is the end of what we all
have hoped and worked for. The door ahead is not yet open and may not open during the time 
that is left to me.  It really doesn´t matter. I am as free as a bird ready to fly, the world holds me not,
I am ready to die.
I will remain in the here and now with my Beloved, that is the best that any of us can do.
MICHAEL OF NEBADON AND MOTHER SPIRIT NEBADONIA.  I would just like to say
a big "Thank You" for everything I received over these past years.  I am still at Your service
if I live long enough to be of service.
Domtia.
Lemuel.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: CHOICES LOST AND CHOICES ANEW - LAMENTATIONs 101
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 05:02:28 PM »
As Michael gives us such endearing and enduring hope, encouragement in the last paragraph of this, it gives our hearts, minds and souls  a needed lift and repose for it does seem like  a "restart" is what has been happening at least for me personally in the recent days and weeks as Michael states to and for us :

“I close this soliloquy with a fresh start for Ron and for the rest of you: The Michael Mission is ready and going in places you cannot see and the sixth epochal revelation is soon on the deck to be seen at least.  However, Ron has been so harmed by tenuous planning he is being pulled back to rest a few years and then we will see what do with him.  All of you are in the same boat with him, and we are grateful for the help to achieve a better life soon.  That will come with life extensions galore and a happier Ron, but for now choices are receeding that gave all of you heart to be one with the universe to improve dirty old Urantia for sure.  Just stay tuned for revised choices to be yours for utter happiness in the future.  Michael of Nebadon.”

As has been said many a time, that each dawn brings another day, and with  each new day comes a new opportunity and every effort made towards coordination and alignment with  Spirit is enhanced by such a "restart'.

LarryG

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"