Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Reflection  (Read 47 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Reflection
« on: August 05, 2018, 05:53:04 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Reflection
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 5th Aug. 2018  11:52 Local  9:52 Z

https://app.box.com/s/2h92w4dgy1bxve05uzgvfgm6w7c6xdak

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Reflection
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 07:41:57 AM »
"Lemuel, this is Michael of Nebadon.   You need to either remain waiting at the end of your remarks for Me or shut the recorder off and wait for me to add a transmission from Michael or Mother Spirit.  You have gotten into the habit of thinking you control the agenda but I must be made available if not at the beginning, then at the end of your transmissions to the audio tape.  Ron wonders as I do why you hae decided you are without a transmission but you do not wait for one to develop, if not at the beginning, then at the end of your remarks.  I will wait until you turn your tape back on and record my remakrs to you and the rest for posting today.  Thank you.  Michael."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Reflection
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 01:42:38 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Reflection

Beloved/Lemuel : I think this morning I would just like to share some thoughts with you and I think perhaps it is a good time for reflection, that is to say to reflect on our individual situation and perhaps to ask ourself a question : ‘what now ? Where do I go from there ?’ that sort of things.

Since yesterday when I did the transmission about ‘between two doors’. This is a personal assessment of my situation and I am sure yours could very well be different, but in any case for me and perhaps for all of you, it is a time to reflect on your situation individually. We have all different situations.

Speaking for myself I am extremely fortunate, in a sense that I have no responsibilities whatsoever. I am a widower and I live alone and it is just me and my Beloved as I think you realize, but that is not the same for all of you, of course. Many of you, I suppose, are still working and have your responsibilities and family and perhaps children and that sort of thing.

Nevertheless, remember all of you have been brought to the Serara forum, guided by your Beloved Indwelling Frament of Father and for a very good reason, you are all much aware of this and all of you, myself included of course, have learned so many things, not just from reading and studying the Urantia Book, but also reading your individual posts and listening to other transmissions from other people.

These are the reasons why our Beloved Thought Adjusters have lead us to the Serara forum where we learnt about the Magisterial Missions and over the years those of you who have been members for five or seven years now, you have experienced time and time again where the plans for the Missions have been changed and the Return of Jesus has been changed.

The plans have been on the table, off the table and on the table again and it appears that the planned Magisterial Missions, with human involvement is a non-go and may be for some years to come. This is my understanding of the latest message from Michael through Ron Beser yesterday, although Michael did state in the last paragraph that in fact the Magisterial Mission is going, it is on and going and in ways, invisible of course, unseen and in ways that we cannot understand for the moment.

Well, bitter as it may be and let us hope that this in fact is true, but the point I want to try to make this morning about ‘reflection’ is to assess where we are individually, what is our relationship now with the Serara forum and how the new situation affect your lives in particular or does not affect your lives at all. Obviously, that list to me is obvious, that the only things that is not changed is the relationship you have, to whatever extent, with your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

I have mentioned this before, it does not matter what happens or does not happen as regards to the Magisterial Missions and the Return of Jesus, you have lived with your Beloved Thought Adjusters many years before you were lead to the Serara forum. So the situation is unchanged, that is an on-going relationship that you will have hopefully with your Beloved through eternity and as we have been told many times, our life here on this planet is just like a blink of an eye.

Of course, it has its importance, you can’t get anyway from that, but at the same time it is to be regarded as small child in the kindergarten and our lives will really begin when we leave kindergarten and to go out into the wild world, so to speak, in other words our life really begins in the mansion worlds and so bare this in mind, this will help us all to keep things in perspective, especially regarding the question of our involvement or not with the Magisterial Missions and the Return of Jesus.

So, I think this is the time to reflect from these things. As I said yesterday, I personally feel between two doors. This is what I am doing, I am reflecting on my situation and I think perhaps it is also a good idea for you to do the same, that is to some degree. I should imagine that most of you, the priorities in you life are unchanged, whether there is a Magisterial Mission or not, I do not know. I think especially those of you who still have work to do, still have your job, wife and children, family relationships.

That are on-going things for years to come, I am sure. But in any case I think it is a good exercise from time to time to reflect on one’s situation and this is why we have this little chat this morning and so I leave it here for now and I wish you all a peaceful Sunday. Be happy, at least try to be happy and positive and remember above all, the most important thing for all of us is to maintain and develop further, as far as possible, the relationship with our Thought Adjusters. That is the most important and so perhaps if nothing else you can all reflect on that.

Well, thank you for listening and that is all for this morning, I say bye-bye to all of you. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.