Author Topic: Audiio Transmision/ A Message of Encouragement  (Read 53 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audiio Transmision/ A Message of Encouragement
« on: August 05, 2018, 09:31:38 AM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: A Message of Encouragement
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 5th Aug. 2018  15:31 Local  13:31 Z

https://app.box.com/s/bo143bih3pjp2nhp6jk862szezn4udhh

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audiio Transmision/ A Message of Encouragement
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 11:38:04 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

A Message of Encouragement

Lemuel : Good afternoon everyone, I invite Michael of Nebadon to come with a message this afternoon

Michael of Nebadon : This is Michael of Nebadon, good afternoon to you all. I come this afternoon with a message of encouragement to this one and to all of you here on the forum. If you have listened to Lemuel’s transmission this morning and to the one yesterday ‘between two doors’ you will undoubtedly have the opinion that all is finished, that there is nothing that any of you, humans, can do to help with the Magisterial Missions or the Return of Jesus.

I am here, Michael of Nebadon to tell you this simply is not the case. The situation at the moment, politically around the world, I have no doubt you are all aware of, but there is also the on-going situation with the planet itself and what the planet needs to be allowed to do to get rid of all the negative forces and influences that she has had to carry for so many years.

I am sure you can understand that there seems little point in commencing the Magisterial Missions upfront for all the world to see, whilst at the same time the earth is about to explode, in the sense that it must be allowed to do what she needs to do, and therefore we have dicided that it is better to wait for the start of the Magisterial Missions visually on the planet until after the earth has done what she needs to do.

I am sure you will be able to understand and see the sense in this, because after all the changes that must take place and unfortunately with the tremendous lost of life, that also means across the globe, then humanity will be mush more accessible and easily approached and more easily convinced that there is Divine Intervention and that we are here to help those who survive and to bring this planet back into a pristine condition worthy of being returned to Our Universal Father. Urantia belongs to Father and it must be returned to Father.

I would like to thank you each and everyone of you again for your loyal support over the years through very testing times that you have had to put up with so many changes and disappointments over this past now several years and most of you have come through and are still here at the present time, although it is true also that we have lost quite a number of the members. Nevertheless this is understandable.

Mother Spirit Nebadonia and I, we are both tremendously grateful and proud of those of you, stalwart members, faithful, trusted members and true who are still here and we are confident that you will still be here for us and for the Missions when once again the Missions will be ready to go public at the right time and the right time will be when Urantia has begun to settle down after all the tremendous changes that must take place. You have been told this many times and you are well prepared, We know that.

So, I have come this afternoon to give you these few words of encouragement, not to loose faith, just to be patient and prepare yourselves, perhaps now even more than ever for what lies ahead, knowing full well what needs to be done will be done and you have also been told that there are so many Celestials here, who are not here to witness what is about to happen but also to be in situation and places where they may be able to save many lives.

We want to save as many lives as possible but at the same time we must be realistic and understand that many will be lost, but they will have a new life in the mansion worlds, they will be saved because Father has deemed it so.

Lemuel : I didn’t want to cut off this transmission too soon and so I asked Dear Michael if there is anything further He wished to say this afternoon. I should wait, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon : Thank you Lemuel. No there is nothing more to be added, just once more I would like to thank you all and I look forward very much to the time when I will be able to say to you all again, roll up your sleeves, there is a tremendous of work to be done now and you humans, especially you here on the forum and in other places around the world will have a tremendous amount of work to do in the future, not only for the Magisterial Missions but also the Return of Jesus. This is Michael of Nebadon, I bid you all a very good afternoon. Domtia

Lemuel : Thank you Michael, thank you so much. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audiio Transmision/ A Message of Encouragement
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 02:00:17 PM »
Of all the revelations – the Magisterial Mission, the Return of Jesus, the dissemination of the New Urantia Book and on and on – I regularly ponder on ‘what comes first’ by trying to put them in a cohesive order so as to make sense and the first to come out of my list is the ‘dark period’. The mortals have to learn their lessons the hard way, by crying for help, before Celestials could intervene. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.