Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Suicide of a friend.  (Read 199 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Suicide of a friend.
« on: August 06, 2018, 01:32:55 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Suicide of a friend.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 6th Aug 2018  07:32 Local  05:32 Z

https://app.box.com/s/90y0ctogjvzhvu9edmq9w0p2jgv4j6mb

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Suicide of a friend.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 02:24:01 AM »
@Lemuel, I thank you for opening this discussion with some much needed food for thought on a topic that is often considered as best left in the 'too hard basket'. Urantia is and has been plagued with these issues for many centuries. Sexual abuse and suicide often go hand in hand for victims and perpetrators alike. Wendy

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 02:30:59 AM »
Thanks Lemuel for sharing this personal history with us, it is indeed very emotional. I will let it go like this without a transcription, leaving it to listeners for their own appreciation and comments. It is good to know that your friend is now fine on the mansion worlds, but I beg that you enlighten my lantern on one point. According to what I learn, no one has the right to put an end to another’s life or his own, by killing or suicide, without heavy consequences in the afterlife. Is there a level of death penalty between intentional killing and suicide due to despair ? Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:25:44 AM »
Hi Clency.  There are many variables in trying to answer your question.
1.  A soldier is under orders to kill the enemy.  Obviously this is very different to mass murderers.  Soldiers with
    surviving souls will be resurrected like everyone else and there are always extenuating circumstances to be
    considered. Mass murderers have no chance. Their T/A´s would have detached sometime before on realizing they
    can do nothing to save their souls, so they return to Divinington.
2. Euthanasia is a controversial subject with those who are for or against. When animals are sick we accept
    as normal to save further pain and suffering, we put them to sleep.  But a human being no. We must suffer until
    the bitter end.  What nonsense!  Again, the T/A´s know exactly the state of the soul and the quality of life of his
    ward.  When the T/A has accepted the decision that his ward has opted for euthanasia, he will also detach
    and return to Divinington for a time and then to reunite with the soul at the Resurrection Halls
3. Suicide, as I understand it, is dealt with in a similar way as those who opt for euthanasia.
    It is interesting to note that many attempted suicides fail. Why? I think that the T/A´s will continue to try
    and spiritualize the thoughts of their wards and, working with the spirit guides, will endeavour to bring about
    a circumstance that will cause an attempted suicide to fail.

Thanks for the question Clency. I hope I have been able to answer it to your satisfaction.

Lemuel.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 07:43:46 AM »
In fact, to make it short and sweet, whatever the ways or manners of dying – mass killing, natural or accidental death, suicide, euthanasia and what else – the Thought Adjuster is the only One to know of the state of the soul survival. Thank you Lemuel for this explanation, it helps to clear up things in my confused mind. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 11:24:27 AM »
Speaking of suicide Lemuel what about in the Orient where suicide is the norm for some? You know in Christian thought that God doesn't forgive suicide, however we know different.  I use to wonder if God is the Father of all why wouldn't He forgive them.( as nonChristians )  Your thoughts please. Thank you

Domtia

Weydevu

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 12:40:12 PM »
Weydevu, thanks for your question.  Whilst it is true that Western or Eastern traditions, based on culture
or religion, are interpreted to coincide with man´s own likes, prejudices, beliefs and moral standards, nevertheless,
it is the soul that rightfully remains the all-important aspect of human life.
There is still, in the world, too much concern about the physical body, being only a vehicle, that is extremely 
short-lived.
Our Indwelling Father Fragment is only concerned in the growth and survival of the soul and its progression
toward a possible Fusion.
Lemuel

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »
Hi Clency and Weydevu,
Next to the clear and explanatory contribution by Lemuel to your inquiries and concerns about suicide, you might want to listen to some audio sessions you can find on 'tmarchives.com' under 'audio transcripts'.

In Q&A Monjoronson Audio Session 36 (2009-01-28) Monjoronson gives an answer to the question: 'Does Suicide Change Survival Plans?' and in Session 37 (2009-02-03) Monjoronson 'Explains further post-suicide resurrection'.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 01:16:18 AM »
Thank you SophiaVeronica for pointing to the tmarchives audio transcript, there is more to chew in about the subject of suicide, it gives us a clear idea of how it is dealt with in the afterlife. Domtia

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 01:32:53 AM »
Clency, the Creator Son for you:

Michael of Nebadon - "You make one small error Clency, I am not in charge of this, the Father is, and the super local universe idea is just an idea and not in the works yet, as we are waiting for an approval of an announcement which Ron called a Proclamation to be done by the Eternal Son to get us moving on the local area of space we five inherited from the Eternal Son sixty billion billion years ago (Ron that is 60 trillion years ago), and we must await the news from Salvington itself and Immanuel, the Trinity Amhassador before we dare set foot on the idea.  I think you get the care we must exercise before talking about it further.  I authorized Ron to speak to it briefly and he has and now you know what is afoot.

NOW:  "You must learn to put things together better Clency and the rest of you.  You read facts and your read statements but where is the thinking to ask questions and why didn't somebody already ask the question, WHAT DOES THIS DO TO THE MICHAEL MISSION ON URANTIA???  I dare say it affects it greatly.  What in the world do you think that may Be?  Anyone?  Michael of Nebadon."

END
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:34:59 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 11:10:27 AM »
Thank you SophiaVeronica I found it. Ron that is a staggering amount of time for the imagination.