Author Topic: Audio Transmission/A New Empowerment  (Read 102 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/A New Empowerment
« on: August 07, 2018, 01:29:06 AM »
Speaker: Mother Spirit Nebadonia
Subject: A New Empowerment
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time 07:28 Local. 05:28 Z

https://app.box.com/s/j25ig6ln4z0lr4xhssb0dmc337aotg5n

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/A New Empowerment
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:29:09 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

A New Empowerment

Mother Spirit Nebadonia : I am your Mother Spirit Nebadonia, good morning. I come this morning to tell you all of a ‘new empowerment’ throughout the land. A new empowerment that not only makes it easier for you to establish a closer contact with your Beloved Thought Adjusters but also a new empowerment for your Thought Adjusters and this comes from the Universal Father.

The need for such empowerment is quite evident with everything that happens on Urantia at the moment – politically, economically and socially. There is a tremendous need for a closer co-operation that comes from this new empowerment.

I am your Mother Spirit Nebadonia and you all are my children and I love you all as indeed does Michael, we love our children, but most of our children have gone astray, have been lead astray down so many avenues that in fact are only ‘cul-de-sac’ where there is no exit, which means that you have to return and rejoin the main road.

In order to help you achieve this, you now have this new empowerment and Michael and I are looking forward so much to the return of so many of our children back on to the main road, so to speak. You have recently been told and it is confirmed that the Magisterial Mission is a go and it is on now, unseen, invisible to your eyes, but nevertheless what is going on behind the scenes is really quite formidable.

So, rest assured, progress is being made, but as yet unseen. You dear ones here on the forum, you have been subjected to various tests along the way and you know of what I speak and for those of you who are still here we congratulate you for your tenacity, for your patience, for your trust, for your loyalty and the most important of all for your obvious co-operation with your Beloved Indwellings.

Now, with this new empowerment, you will be more closer to your Beloved’s, which stands you in an excellent state for the work to be done in the future. This is an on-going process and it will grow exponentially, stronger as time goes by.

Lemuel : Is there more you have to say this morning ?

Mother Spirit Nebadonia : No Lemuel, this is enough for now, but just to finish I would just like to remind you all, I am your Mother Spirit Nebadonia and my message to you all this morning is a ‘new empowerment’ across the land and this will bring a closer relationship between you and your Beloved Indwellings and that my dear children is a glorious thing indeed. I bid you all a good day.

Lemuel : A big thank-you to our Beloved Nebadonia Mother Spirit. Thank you for listening, good day to you all. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.